User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Almost Free Pop at Loblaws

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Strange that OP had points going on automatically but other stores aren't getting that, too. I believe it's the same deal I got in on last week where the signs are a misprint, but I'm curious now about the automatic points! Anybody else trying and getting 2000 points on the regular Pepsi bottles automatically?

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Nice, thank you for sharing and great combo-with promo. Love when that happens.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Strange that OP had points going on automatically but other stores aren't getting that, too. I believe it's the same deal I got in on last week where the signs are a misprint, but I'm curious now about the automatic points! Anybody else trying and getting 2000 points on the regular Pepsi bottles automatically?
    I had a friend go to our local Loblaws around noon yesterday and the Pepsi was still ringing in for the full 2000 points and the others were now ringing in for anywhere from 200-750 points. Customer Service adjusted her points as well but suggested that she felt the signs should have read 200 points for bottle not 2000 points.
    NO idea what is going on with this Pepsi promo just glad it worked in my favour!
    Cata and sun_shine like this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

This is why I <3 SmartCanucks! My local Loblaws had a stacked shelf almost every variety of pop of 2l had these stickers, only a few rang through with them automatically but I definately got 35 in total of many variety with TONS still on the shelf. However while I was getting customer service to fix the missing point for my transaction, they pulled ALL the tags. Customer service was adimate that it was a misprint and was calling head office when I left. However next to free pop for a LONG time for us!
    knitting nurse and Cata like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was in my loblaws today and they didn't even have any signs for points on the pop. I wonder if it was just a deal in some stores, and not all of them

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    I was in my loblaws today and they didn't even have any signs for points on the pop. I wonder if it was just a deal in some stores, and not all of them
    I don't think it was ever supposed to be a deal, to be honest. The signs were put up last weekend in my stores, but after I claimed the points they removed the signs. Chances are, somebody beat you to it in your store and all signs were already removed by the time you went in
    HeatherWake likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In one store I go to they removed the signs totally. At the other the cut off the points portion. So I guess it was a mistake and my sons need to make the 10 bottles last
    Valerey likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My Loblaws also had 2000 point stickers, but it only rang in at 400 points. Not such a great deal at all. The service desk had no clue how to correct or enter points. They always say call the PC points line which is a huge hassle. I wish Loblaws would train their staff to enter the points.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by blythwood View Post
    My Loblaws also had 2000 point stickers, but it only rang in at 400 points. Not such a great deal at all. The service desk had no clue how to correct or enter points. They always say call the PC points line which is a huge hassle. I wish Loblaws would train their staff to enter the points.
    I insisted that they enter them before I leave the store. They said they do not know how, and I said, that it was time they learned. It too a few calls to people in the office somewhere in the store. They enter them as 'good will' points. In my case I bought 10 bottles and they owed me 18,000 points. It would not allow that many so after I suggested it they entered 10,000 and then 8,000 - this worked. They have to scan your card and enter a code - it is 5 digits long and starts with a 7 (cant remember it) and then they enter the amount of points. I did not want to have the PC points line refusing me and then having to lug back 10 2 litre bottles of pop.
    Cata likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In my store they had 2,000 wuspend $10 - specific products
    I purchased 2 x 12 pack of Pepsi $7 - .50 x 2 (instore coupon)
    Doritos 2.50
    2 x salsa 5.98 - $1 wub2 (instore coupon)
    2 x Tostitos 5.34 - $1 wub2 (instore coupon)
    = $20.82 - coupons = $17.82 OOP (not included deposits, etc). I earned 2,000 points which had to be manually added and will do the mail in re-bate. I my mind, a fantastic deal. I'm set for snacks for my 7 year olds' birthday next week-end. In fact, I might even go back and do this again.
    HoflyLoster and sun_shine like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlktll View Post
    This is why I <3 SmartCanucks! My local Loblaws had a stacked shelf almost every variety of pop of 2l had these stickers, only a few rang through with them automatically but I definately got 35 in total of many variety with TONS still on the shelf. However while I was getting customer service to fix the missing point for my transaction, they pulled ALL the tags. Customer service was adimate that it was a misprint and was calling head office when I left. However next to free pop for a LONG time for us!
    Spend the points immediately before they take them away, like the recent Gift Card promo glitch , where people took advantage of their mistake/error and Loblaws clawed back the points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the 2000 points today on the pop. I bought 12 so that I could send in for the pepsi coupon books. only got 4000 points so went back into store and pulled the tags off the shelf went to customer service and had the points added manually. Of of the CS clerks wanted no part of giving me the points but the other clerk was so excited that she called management and got the okay to add them. Then they went and took down the remaining tags. yeah $.24 for 12 bottles of pop and coupons coming my way as well.
    Valerey and Cata like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information