User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Selling p stamps on eBay

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    That's exactly it. P Stamps bought like ten years ago for whatever the price was back then can be used for today's going rate.
    Yup ..you are protected against any future price increases for a life time..they will be accepted on par at the current going rate for a standard stamp.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Wow that's amazing! I don't have a drug plan thru my school only DH does. Thanks for the heads up.
    Yup they only charge $ 4.xx per precription , plcaces like SDM charge $ 11.99 per precription

Lot of times you are buying a 10 dollar drug or tablets and they charge you 12 bucks to count those 5-6 pills ..ha ha ha..so 22 bucks out of pocket.

So if you are buyin 3 diff drugs..its 36 bucks just to fill the 3 precriptions..this doesn't even include the price of drugs.

Then they tell you that they are doing a lot more than just counting pills..they are giving you advice etc etc ..yada yada
    torontogal12 and Bronwen like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wish I had a membership
    HI Bronwen: I looked on Friday at the Wonderland costco and they didn't have any. If I get to the other Costco and see some I will let you know and maybe we can make an arrangement to get you some. Not hopeful at this point but you never know.
    Bronwen likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    HI Bronwen: I looked on Friday at the Wonderland costco and they didn't have any. If I get to the other Costco and see some I will let you know and maybe we can make an arrangement to get you some. Not hopeful at this point but you never know.
    That's very thoughtful thank you. Please keep me updated with your findings

I wonder if I start a thread asking someone on SC if they can find a roll for me and mail it. I'd cover mailing costs plus send a gift card or email money transfer... Is this kind of trading ok on SC?
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I checked with costco, they are only selling the 63 cent stamps. I asked to see the roll before I bought it, they arent P stamps at Burlington location

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    I was just at Costco and they have the P Stamps for sale in rolls of 100
    When I was in Costco after Xmas, they had already switched to the marked denomination type. Maybe it depends on your Costco?
    Bronwen likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I was told by someone at Canada Post that all P stamps were pulled from the shelves of all stores within a week of the announcement. If I would have known that was not true, I would have continued to look for them. The whole thing sucks.
    Bronwen likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I am okay with their price grouching because I WON'T buy from them. What I really hate is when there's a natural disaster such as flood in Calgary or something and I remember some people were selling bottle water at $50 per case.
    Bronwen likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Unfortunately, I think they have changed the policy on that since more ppl have been doing that. And Costco will find every way to squeeze a membership outta u, they make u pay a ridiculous "day membership fee" to use their costco gift card. This is just so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Someone who has a membership can buy a costco gift card for you.

You can go in with the GC and shop all you want ..no membership required

Btw their pharmacy also requires no membership as by law they have to sell you prescription drugs with or without membership. They have the lowest precription fees and also prices in Canada in case you don't have a company drug plan and are paying from your pocket.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

A little while ago someone posted Staples has booklets of 10 P stamps and my staples have lots in stock. But make sure u get the booklet not the roll as the roll has 63 printed on them, not P stamps.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    A little while ago someone posted Staples has booklets of 10 P stamps and my staples have lots in stock. But make sure u get the booklet not the roll as the roll has 63 printed on them, not P stamps.
    Thanks for the info. I can't find them online is this only an in store thing at Staples?
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I checked at the staples on wonderland and southdale a couple of weeks ago and they did not have any P stamps
    Bronwen likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    I was just at Costco and they have the P Stamps for sale in rolls of 100
    yes, it looks like you are getting P stamps--that what the 'cardboard' order paper you pick up says -until you get to the cash--then they give you a roll of the 63 cents stamps. They explain that Canada Post recalled the P stamps.
    Bronwen likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I simply cannot understand the big deal of buying a ton of permanent stamps in the first place.
    I went to a canada post outlet and specifically asked the question if these stamps will be honoured.
    I was told you will have to add the extra postage!?!?
    (I was not impressed as I bought a bunch of books as well)

So whether you buy the permanent stamps or not it won't matter. You will still have to pay the
    extra come the end of March.

I think then it was nothing but a waste of money buying all these books of stamps......not happy!
    Bronwen likes this.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

i'm confused - if the P stamps, just have that on it, how does CP know if u bought it for $0.63 or $0.85?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information