User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree397Likes

Thread: Favorite Snack or Dessert Package Train

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesm14 View Post
    Well my package won't be going until tomorrow I think. My dbf ships for me and he has been parked on the hwy 400 behind a 90+ car pile up for over 2 hours!!!!! So might not make it to work today. Luckily only 3minor injuries. No one hurt badly. A few minutes sooner he would have been in it!!

I am glad there were no serious injuries and I am also glad he was not part of the accident. I hope he doesn't get in trouble at work for being held up for so long.
    lucy16076 and julesm14 like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

He got home around 2. He tried a couple other routes and it was just too brutal. He will just have to work late a few nights to make up his time at work. So glad he is home safe.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

ok so yesterday my mom came over to babysit so I could get some errands done. (there is a rant about that in the doesn't it grind your gears thread if anyone is interested in reading it but I want to keep this post happy.)

anyway so finished the last of my shopping yesterday. and got a few errands done. enjoyed a free stabucks Frappuccino (reward for being a gold member every 12 transactions you earn a free food or drink item.) then dh met me at the mall when he was done work so we could get some groceries.
    julesm14 and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I think I am done shopping for my buddy! I think I am going to wait and mail on Monday though.....just in case I find some more things for my buddy while out this weekend.

Finally found out that my surgery is on April 1st. I am a little scared because the surgery is very delicate but on the other hand I am so glad now I am looking forward to feeling so much better. It isn't fun when your body is fighting infections all the time!!!

Surgery is approximately 4 hrs long.

Sent from my SGH-T679M using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Fri, Feb 28th, 2014 at 12:12 PM.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I think I am done shopping for my buddy! I think I am going to wait and mail on Monday though.....just in case I find some more things for my buddy while out this weekend.

Finally found out that my surgery is on April 1st. I am a little scared because the surgery is very delicate but on the other hand I am so glad now I am looking forward to feeling so much better. It isn't fun when your body is fighting infections all the time!!!

Sending lots of love

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

so happy you got your date...big hugz

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

good luck. I'm sure you'll be fine just don't google complications. You'll just stress yourself out more for something that likely won't happen to you. Surgery is usually not as scary as it sounds and the results are usually worth it. Then you'll feel better before you know it.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    good luck. I'm sure you'll be fine just don't google complications. You'll just stress yourself out more for something that likely won't happen to you. Surgery is usually not as scary as it sounds and the results are usually worth it. Then you'll feel better before you know it.
    Thank you so much for the hugs everyone.

Nope staying away from the internet that is info I don't need! lol

What I know or don't know is all I need or I would drive myself batty. It is what it is, that is my philosophy.

Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Best of luck Norma.
    My package is in transit. Woohoo.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

hubby brought a friend home to play video games after work yesterday. so we ordered in. dh (who does most of the cooking) obviously didn't want to cook while his friend was visiting. (because he wanted to play video games not because of some weird macho guys don't cook thing. his friend knows he cooks and he does some of the cooking at his house too.) but anyway we have a lot of leftovers lol.
    julesm14 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    hubby brought a friend home to play video games after work yesterday. so we ordered in. dh (who does most of the cooking) obviously didn't want to cook while his friend was visiting. (because he wanted to play video games not because of some weird macho guys don't cook thing. his friend knows he cooks and he does some of the cooking at his house too.) but anyway we have a lot of leftovers lol.
    I work full time and eh doesnt so he does most of the cooking as well ;-)

francine1985 and julesm14 like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I hae most of your gifts buddy- just waiting on a couple to come in- hopefully by mail date! Also, here is one thing that will come directly to you as it would not have gotten here on time- but there will be details in your package
    francine1985 and julesm14 like this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

and good luck with the surgery Norma! THinking of you and sending good vibes and thoughts
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    I work full time and eh doesnt so he does most of the cooking as well ;-)

dh works full time and im a stay at home mom. My first priority is the kids so I have a tendency to get sidetracked and have ruined food before. mostly things like overcooking because I had to deal with an emergency bath (poop blowout all up his back and down his leg. the timer went off and I had to quickly rinse the soap off and wrap him in a towel. we were still able to eat it but had to pick around a few burnt spots. I was teased a bit when I told dh about that one but I wasn't going to leave a 1 year old in the bath alone even if it would only take 30 seconds to remove the pizza.)

another funny one was I was going to make a frozen pizza and I got sidetracked by the kids fighting. after a few minutes getting them settled down and sharing I go check the oven and the light is off. (there is a red indicator light that turns on when you turn the oven on and turns off when preheated.) so I put the pizza in the oven and set the timer. when the timer went off I went to get it out only to find a still mostly frozen pizza. I never turned the oven on.

the slow cooker and actifry are best to use for my cooking lol.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Good morning ladies.
    I do most the cooking here. Dbf works in Toronto and doesn't get home until 730-8pm or later. He does the BBQ in the summer. And makes delicious omelettes on the weekend.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information