User Tag List

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

What internet do you use and how much (if you don`t mind me asking) do you pay a month?

I understand most major companies it's cheaper if you bundle items but I don`t need tv or home phone. So if you can suggest someone who deals with strictly internet hook me upp!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some things to consider....
    • where are you in Ontario? Some locations are not served by high speed providers.
    • how fast do you want to go? Are you happy with 5Mbps download? If you want HD video and sharing the internet with others in the house.... 25Mbps, 50, or higher Mbps may be preferred for reliability.
    • ADSL security/stability or Cable Broadband for shared speed?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Look up Start.ca I have been with Rogers forever but due to extremely poor customer service, internet lags etc and having them come out 100x to fix a problem that they keep telling me is fixed and isn't, we are switching. You would think a customer of Rogers for over 16years might get some service. I researched it quite a bit and from the looks of it Starts customer service is fantastic! So we made the call yesterday and are looking to switch.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I ended up getting a student deal with bell (worked my charm since i`m not a student) 8 months for $40 a month and 340 GB download (could be wrong about that number) . Afterwards I`ll have to figure something out. I don`t need some elaborate package. $8 for netflix and $30 for unlimited cell phone. I think thats as cheap as it gets lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

We are with a local company and I paid just over $600 for the year and it's unlimited (which I wanted since I have kids and didn't want to be stuck with a surprise bill)

Thread Information