User Tag List

Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fortino's sale Gay Lea Cottage Cheese $2 sale from March 28 to April 3, 2014. Snapsaves rebate is $1 with no specific timeline.
    couponlady and Angela273 like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    No I was super annoyed that the receipt only said "Plastic Wrap"

Really? I submitted to Snapsaves but we'll see what happens. I may have to take a picture of the item
    I got approved for it yay !! Thank Torontogal
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So I called snapsaves to find out if users with a Quebec address will be getting a cheque and was told yes, but the representative seemed confused as to why their website says that Quebec users are excluded. When I asked him about this he said that it is because not all quebec receipts can be read by their system???? I ask for clarification and he seemed further confused but ensured me that with a Quebec address you will be getting a cheque. Now if some other people can call that would be great. I don't know if to trust what I was told by this representative
    Last edited by emg; Fri, Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:28 PM.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am pretty sure Quebec is excluded because of the laws there http://www.racj.gouv.qc.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    So I called snapsaves to find out if users with a Quebec address will be getting a cheque and was told yes, but the representative seemed confused as to why their website says that Quebec users are excluded. When I asked him about this he said that it is because not all quebec receipts can be read by their system???? I ask for clarification and he seemed further confused but ensured me that with a Quebec address you will be getting a cheque
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I need clarification as to how snap saves work. If the quantity of an item(identical) exceeds one, will SnapSaves reimburse the cashback for 1 item or for all the items? For example, the Huggies Little Movers are on my eligible list of offers; today I bought 2 pkgs of slip on little movers & they are both on the same receipt. I uploaded it to SS & got confirmation that I'm claiming $2. I'm actually claiming $4($2 for each package). Will SS be reimbursing me $2 or $4? I remember reading posts where SC members got cashback for several pkgs of Royale toilet paper so I'm just trying to see if they will manually adjust the amount once they review the receipt.Thanks.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Shirnette, I had an issue when I bought 2 identical items on the same receipt but only got credited for one, and here's the reply I got when I contacted Snapsaves.

"I have now fixed this for you! For future references, if our system does not automatically duplicate your purchase claims the first time, we would like to ask you to send in your receipt a second time claiming the offer that needs to be multiplied so our system will be able to identify that it missed the claim duplication the first time. However, you do not need to submit the same receipt more than twice"

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

All you have to do is submit your receipt twice and claiming the same product, you will get 2 confirmations, the first one you will get the $2, the second override the first and give you $4/

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    I need clarification as to how snap saves work. If the quantity of an item(identical) exceeds one, will SnapSaves reimburse the cashback for 1 item or for all the items? For example, the Huggies Little Movers are on my eligible list of offers; today I bought 2 pkgs of slip on little movers & they are both on the same receipt. I uploaded it to SS & got confirmation that I'm claiming $2. I'm actually claiming $4($2 for each package). Will SS be reimbursing me $2 or $4? I remember reading posts where SC members got cashback for several pkgs of Royale toilet paper so I'm just trying to see if they will manually adjust the amount once they review the receipt.Thanks.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I was reading the Loblaws flyer at around 9pm tonight and thought I would check out my iPhone and see if there was anything new. There were a pile of new bonus points that were never listed in the weekly email!!! They said they might not be available to everyone but I got:

1.00 any Unico tomatoes or sauce
    1.00 off Clover Leaf flaked Tuna
    1.00 off PC decant chocolate chip cookies
    1.00 off D'Italano bread
    1.00 off Skippy peanut butter

Well off I ran before closing time to Loblaws. Unico diced tomatoes on sale for a 1.00 FREE, Clover leaf tuna on sale for 2.00 making it 1.00 and PC decant chocolate chip cookies on sale for 2.00 also making it a dollar!!! I didn't buy the bread as I had a better personal offer with PC plus on my favourite bread. Just loaded my receipt. Yipeee ... hurry before they sell out!
    Last edited by Snow In Summer; Sun, Mar 30th, 2014 at 12:44 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I've submitted a receipt and got it approved today/ My receipt is in French. Good news for people in QC!
    QUOTE=torontogal12;5886344]I am pretty sure Quebec is excluded because of the laws there http://www.racj.gouv.qc.ca/[/QUOTE]
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nevermind this post, sorry.
    Last edited by elusive; Sun, Mar 30th, 2014 at 08:33 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sad that the tuna, decadent and unico sold out as I got to the store...but the store was so tiny and didn't even carry any of those LOL.

No wonder my friend calls Valumart "crappymart"
    Angela273 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The BPA Free Saran Wrap at Dollarama costs $2.50 and is 60 ft
    The BPA free Saran wrap costs $3 at the Dollorama I went to. I didn't buy one. It's more expensive than Walmart and I'm not sure if it will be accepted as the receipt will only say "plastic wrap".
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I saw someone mention they had to take a picture and send it to them and then they got credited?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    The BPA free Saran wrap costs $3 at the Dollorama I went to. I didn't buy one. It's more expensive than Walmart and I'm not sure if it will be accepted as the receipt will only say "plastic wrap".

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a personal offer for broccoli yesterday but now it has disappeared, it doesn't say sold out, just gone? might phone them about this on how personal offers work as darn it wanted to get this today. lovin snap saves offers for veggie purchases

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

has anyone won the $100 for sending in grocery receipt over $40 yet? Thanks.

Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread Information