User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Surfing the Internet is DEFINATELY for the Dogs!!!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I hardly comment on brags but i have too on this one. what an awesome brag and you're such a kind heart person to rescue him and give him a wonderful home for the rest of his life. Bravo!!! May many kindness come your way for all that you do for others.
    Snow In Summer, BC Gal and ticul like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

What a sweet story-Ringo is such a little cutie pie, he steals your heart away. You have a big heart to take him in and give him such tender loving care.
    Hugs to the little guy from my little gal, Maggie May (a zu/bichon).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

that is one happy lookin' lil doggie!
    Snow In Summer and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thank you! I actually read the reviews and got some for my dog too, he's got old dog teeth. 20 bucks shipping was kind of a lot

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love this brag snowinsummer. You are amazing !!!! Your dog is adorable, I'm almost tearing up I have a morkie (mix yorkie) and I adore him. Kudos to you, I whish there was more people like you out there.
    Last edited by emg; Fri, Mar 7th, 2014 at 07:56 PM.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Awwww...he is so cute....and very lucky to have such a wonderful owner (mom) !!

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    Thank you! I actually read the reviews and got some for my dog too, he's got old dog teeth. 20 bucks shipping was kind of a lot
    Tobi if you are only buying one unit, it's still cheaper going through this website vs. Amazon.ca. Amazon sells it as a single unit with HST for 29.70. Entirely pets from the US will sell a single unit for 7.99-10% dental rebate plus shipping of 19.99 which would make a single unit 27.18. Plus amazon.ca has been sold out for the past 3 months but are now restocked.

The very important part to note is that shipping is a one time flat fee. When I bought 10 tubes in bulk I didn't pay anything more than 19.99 shipping and I didn't pay taxes, duty etc. I should also note this gel has a long expiry date on it of May 2016. So if your little one does well on this gel I would suggest buying it in bulk next time as you will save a lot of money ... As I did.
    BC Gal likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    So if your little one does well on this gel I would suggest buying it in bulk next time as you will save a lot of money ... As I did.
    haha i laughed when you said 'your little one' because my Tobes is 80lb and that's on the skinny side for him, he lost weight in his geriatric age. I will next time buy more of the gel if he does well on it, and look at their other products too, like liver support. thank you for sharing the website.

while we're on the doggie/amazon products topic - my old dog's hind legs are kind of wobbly and I was looking for some support braces to prevent him from hurting himself, so I found these 'back on track' dog hock brace on amazon for 50-70 bucks depending on seller but with shipping the brace was close to 100. But then I googled some more, and found that a local equestrian store Greenhawk carries them for just over 50 bucks and it turns out they came in pairs for that price at Greenhawk, as opposed to just one on amazon. so definitely pays to surf the internet.
    Snow In Summer and BC Gal like this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    haha i laughed when you said 'your little one' because my Tobes is 80lb and that's on the skinny side for him, he lost weight in his geriatric age. I will next time buy more of the gel if he does well on it, and look at their other products too, like liver support. thank you for sharing the website.

while we're on the doggie/amazon products topic - my old dog's hind legs are kind of wobbly and I was looking for some support braces to prevent him from hurting himself, so I found these 'back on track' dog hock brace on amazon for 50-70 bucks depending on seller but with shipping the brace was close to 100. But then I googled some more, and found that a local equestrian store Greenhawk carries them for just over 50 bucks and it turns out they came in pairs for that price at Greenhawk, as opposed to just one on amazon. so definitely pays to surf the internet.
    But aren't all of our Fur-Babies ... our "wee ones" no matter how much they weight?

I'm so happy that you found support braces for Toby at such a good price too!!! WTG!!!
    BC Gal and tobiwobi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Poor baby, so good of you to rescue him and take care of him the way you have!! And that's a great brag as well! Why pay more, when all it takes is a little time and research! Awesome, just awesome. :D
    Snow In Summer and BC Gal like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Best brag ♥
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information