User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am part of the influencer program that was chosen by swagbucks and they are running a promotion for new users who earn 1500 swagbucks within the month. This is the content of the email
    We're offering a special promotion that gives your new referrals BONUS SB, something that's only available to them if they sign up for Swagbucks.com through YOU! Here's how it would work:

Any person who signs up through your referral link starting today, March 5th through April 5th, AND earns 1500 SB by April 19th, will automatically get a bonus of 500 SB.

Your new referrals can earn any way that they want, whether it's Search, Daily Bucks (like the Daily Poll or NOSO), Watch, Play, Answer, Discover or Shop -- as soon as they've hit the 1500 SB mark, regardless of how they've earned them, they will be able to get their bonus 500 SB. Think of it as a free gift card just for signing up through you and using Swagbucks.com!

This is a great way to give the gift of Swagbucks to your readers, viewers & audience members. This bonus opportunity is ONLY available to your audience members if they sign up through your referral link between Wed, Mar 5th & Sat, Apr 5th. As such, please make sure to include your referral link when telling your community about this exclusive opportunity for them! You can use the unique referral link above ^^ OR any of the referral links from the Content pieces on this Dashboard -- any of them will work for this promo.

Please note:
    - It may take up to 14 business days to credit your new referrals who have hit the 1500 SB mark.
    - Your new referrals must earn 1500 SB by the end of Sat, April 19th in order to receive their 500 SB bonus.
    - This promotion is only available for new referrals who have signed up via your referral link between Mar 5th & Apr 5th.
    - Swag Codes do not count towards the 1500 SB mark, but all other earning activities (Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer, Discover, NOSO & Daily Poll) do count.

I know referral links are not allowed, but I have stopped using swagbucks to earn prizes a long time ago. Now I just use it to help promote my site and give out rewards for swagbucks. If anyone is interested I can PM them the link.
    For anyone who doesn't want to use the link and still want to make a new account, you can use a special swagcode NilsenReport upon sign up for an extra 70SB. (Please note, I get nothing from this. It's just a special swagcode they have given me to help promote my site)
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

But you do get something

Name:  1212.JPG
Views: 151
Size:  41.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Gebraroest View Post
    (Please note, I get nothing from this. It's just a special swagcode they have given me to help promote my site)
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Thu, Mar 6th, 2014 at 05:07 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did mention I also benefit from the referral. It's the bonus swagcode I benefit nothing from

Thread Information