User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Question - Was anyone able to get Purex at SDM for .77 with emailed coupon?

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

It's great that folks are able to get good deals with these coupons. I could be wrong, but my guess is that SDM is attempting to limit the coupons to one per person (regardless of making multiple visits etc). As in, get the email, print it and use it only once. I realize there are many ways around this. My only intention is mentionning this is that the coupons do track back to your Optimum card. As SDM has done in the past, it's possible for them to either a) reverse/remove any points you may have earned as a result b) stop issuing you these coupons or c) close your Optimum account.

Sorry to be a killjoy but SDM has in the past taken this sort of action.
    d.ot likes this.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I called SDM's 1800 number for an unrelated issue and asked about the personalized coupons. The kind man told me that the coupons may be used more than once, however, not to go crazy with them (no shelf clearing). I would hope people don't abuse these coupons. As katie333 mentioned, they can track your activity, so it's really at your own risk.
    katie333 and sun_shine like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information