User Tag List

Like Tree13Likes
  • 11 Post By Zonny
  • 2 Post By SunandMoon

Thread: Awesome score from Keurig.com!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Keurig had a good sale earlier this month, 20% off I think, plus the regular discount I get from them. The American Keurig site charges a $10 brokerage fee for orders coming into Canada, but if I can get a few folks from work to order some and share that cost, it's very economical, especially with the variety we can get from there. They ship with FedEx, it comes quite quickly.

So I got five others to order with me, we got a fairly good deal. Most of us ordered two boxes, one guy ordered three. I arranged to have it shipped to my office since most wasn't mine.

A bit after I placed the order, I got an email from them. It told me that my coffee order was on a truck that was reported stolen, but that they would send me the coffee again, with a coupon for a free box for my inconvenience. I thought this was great, not their fault that someone stole the truck.

I got the order last week, everyone paid for their coffee and was happy, not at all upset it was a few days late.

But on Friday, I was off, and what happened? We received a duplicate of the order, someone received it for me when I was out, locked it up. Thought it was my free box, but no, it was the whole order again. So on Monday I called them to ask what to do - I didn't figure we could keep it, it was $200 worth of coffee. They checked into it and they said they would get back to me with the answer within 48 hours.

Well today they emailed me - apologized for the inconvenience, said that this was their error, and that I could keep the duplicate order! I'm SO happy with their response. Yes, it probably wasn't worth their while for me to return this via FedEx at their expense, but it resulted in a very happy customer - more than one, since I gave the people who had ordered the duplicate boxes from their prior order.

Kudos to Keurig.com!
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail
    Last edited by Zonny; Tue, Mar 25th, 2014 at 06:51 PM.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

You're one lucky lady!!! Awesome
    Zonny and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

It pays to be honest which you were and this is a totally awesome brag!!! WTG

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

That's great for you, and awesome customer service from them.

Trading Score
    30 (89%)

Wow that was a great experience...I am too a firm believer that honesty is always the best policy...good for you...congrats

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Keurig.com has AMAZING customer service! I've had a couple issues with some orders and they've always been awesome to me! love it!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Wow that amazing..and nice of them for you to keep the other box (some companies are not as nice even if it cost them money) Kudos on a great brag.
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow that was incredible. I You were honest, did the right thing and it worked out fantastic! Way to go!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

That's awesome!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

That's awesome! It was great you were honest and you still got to keep the coffee!
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Thread Information