User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Did anyone get free crest??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Half rant half serious question. I went to loblaws today to FINALLY use my crest coupon! And there's a sign and empty shelf saying "due to shipment errors yada yada they have no stock or whatever"

i really didn't think think there would be any there anyway and figured if there was any they'd give me a hard time anyway.

Did is anyone get any? Doesn't seem like it!
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I got some, the 3D white was no where to be found, supposedly no shipment and the 100ml was hidden at bottom shelf behind a structural column. I don't think anybody else will see it hiding under there so hoping to get some more on the weekend. And I had no trouble using the coupon, the self check out lady was very nice that she even got some coupons in return for her bubbly personality.

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

I got 60 of them for the shelter I work at They had carts more
    quicktocoupon likes this.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I took advantage of the Food Basics sale two weeks ago where, surprisingly for FB in my town, they not only had a fully-stocked shelf, but a basket beside the end cap full of Crest. Good luck with tracking down the Crest. It's a lifesaver for us as it's the only toothpaste our autistic daughter tolerates.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I got 8 at food basics two weeks ago, it was funny because the cashier rolled her eyes and said something about never wanting to see another crest coupon again. She said someone had been in there earlier and bought 55 and had 55 coupons. Honestly that is a bit greedy, unless you have 20 kids and are all brushing your teeth 5 times a day, there's no way you'll be able to use it up before it expires. It's hard to believe someone would take that many coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

We don't have a food basics here. I have a few I hoped to use and give some toothpaste to my mom (brothers still live at home). Oh well I'll have to stalk loblaws lol...
    Tinkerbella likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I got three today but there was a sign being a shortage of crest. they had maybe 50 - I took three and leaving the rest. I don't like the stuff but my uncle does.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I couldnt find any of the crest 3d white today, also because of an apparent shipment issue.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I went to 3 Provigos (here the Provigos have them on sale). NOTHING!

I have a feeling this was done on purpose by Crest. these are on sale for $1 and there was a tear pad for $1? hmmm, I think maybe someone in the marketing department dropped the ball. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think the "shortage" or "delivery issues" are done on purpose.
    Tinkerbella likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I got 6 today at loblaws in Toronto. The shelf was full but there wasn't an extra end or bin for this. Which they normally do for sale items so maybe there was a shortage/shipment issue.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got 15, half of which I stuck in the food bank bin (which has been moved to beside the doors to outside. Weird because it can't be monitored, and it was empty, so I hope if somebody steals it it's because they really need it) and the other half of which will likely be distributed between family as I have no use for more toothpaste. I didn't expect to find any and was pleasantly surprised. I really don't believe the 3D white exists in that size though, and that they just advertise it knowing more people will be interested in a higher quality line for a lower price, and upon realizing there aren't any, will buy the "cheaper" stuff instead. That's just my theory lol
    sam786 likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Tried to get a couple today but the cashier said the coupon forbids purchasing more than one per visit so I only got the one... but they had a shelf full of them

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't get any. Hope to find some soon though. =/

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

I traded for all my crest, and use them for my family, my sisters family, the Shelter and a couple friends.
    If the store has more (which they do usually) then it's okay. If there's limited amount, I wouldn't clear the shelves personally.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    I got 8 at food basics two weeks ago, it was funny because the cashier rolled her eyes and said something about never wanting to see another crest coupon again. She said someone had been in there earlier and bought 55 and had 55 coupons. Honestly that is a bit greedy, unless you have 20 kids and are all brushing your teeth 5 times a day, there's no way you'll be able to use it up before it expires. It's hard to believe someone would take that many coupons.

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Beah619 View Post
    Tried to get a couple today but the cashier said the coupon forbids purchasing more than one per visit so I only got the one... but they had a shelf full of them
    You can point out to them that is says one per PURCHASE, not per customer. Then ask to speak to a Manager. You should be able to use as many as you want.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information