User Tag List

Page 177 of 206 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3078
Like Tree3703Likes

Thread: What's the last movie you saw and what do you rate it out of 10????

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Black Panther..9/10..

The brood rate 10/10

Needs more...Name:  lokithrone.jpeg
Views: 143
Size:  93.7 KB
    alohamom, walkonby and GoodBoy like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

A Wrinkle in Time..9.4/10

I read the book eons ago when dinosaurs were pulling school buses. It is a brought up to date version of the story but missing some of the little details which endeared me to the story in the first place. But it was still a good movie and all 3 of the brood raved about it for hours afterwards. even though they had no idea about the story before hand.
    Natalka, JadeAngel and walkonby like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Annihilation (2018) 9/10

Interesting premise... tense, somewhat freaky at times, bloody at times, sci-fi ... I enjoyed it and Natalie Portman...
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Daddy's Home 2 - 7.5/10
    We laughed beginning to end. Sometimes a dumb movie is just what a person needs.
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The Shape Of Water....7.5/10
    I wanted to really love it, but just when I was loving any scene they would ruin it with lady/fish sex.ewwwww!!!!!

Game Night.....9/10
    JUST what you need for belly laughs. I adore Jason Bateman in any comedic role.
    GoJays and Linda Evans like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Jason Bateman is the best. I loved him in Bad Words.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

"Annihilation".... not bad but not great either...some good effects but leaves you wondering...wth was that about?...

6/10

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Bad Moms Christmas 2 - 3/10
    Terrible.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    "Annihilation".... not bad but not great either...some good effects but leaves you wondering...wth was that about?...6/10
    Yea, I watched that the other night and it was interesting up til the last bit, then it ended flat. Some movies, like Inception, are made to make you think. Annihilation really isn't one of those movies.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 6/10
    The sci-fi part of the movie was good, but the romance side was terrible. There was more chemistry between Rhianna's character and Valerian than he and Laureline.
    GoJays and rock lobster like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Right!? I liked the idea of the movie but that Cara girl should stick to the runway and just say no to acting. She was terrible.
    padyofurniture likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Foreigner 8/10
    It's different to see Jackie Chan in an action movie that's serious, but I thought that this was good. He plays the father of a murdered daughter due to a terrorist attack. He goes after those responsible. Also stars Pierce Brosnan.
    GoJays likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I can honestly recommend seeing Downsizing! 10 out of 10.
    The best parts had me chuckling often, crying real tears at some of the emotional parts.
    Only criticism I had was the very very end. I did not want it to end there!!
    Is is possible to give a best supporting actress award to Hong Chau?
    Her performance outshone the biggest actors, including Christolph Waltz and Matt Damon.
    GoJays likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I can honestly recommend seeing Downsizing! 10 out of 10.
    The best parts had me chuckling often, crying real tears at some of the emotional parts.
    Only criticism I had was the very very end. I did not want it to end there!!
    Is is possible to give a best supporting actress award to Hong Chau?
    Her performance outshone the biggest actors, including Christolph Waltz and Matt Damon.
    I have a little story about that movie. I work in the industry and I was able to help book my mom and my aunt background work on Downsizing. These two honestly are such characters and they ended up talking with the director Alexander Payne quite a bit. He loved them so much, he kind of gave them a tiny background cameo. There is a scene about 1/4 of the way in where there is an audience of people learning about the "downsizing" process and all about Leisureland. There is a full of shot of my aunt and my mom where my mom kind of squeezes up her face is a weird smile of enthusiasm. It is maybe all or 8 seconds. They went to the TIFF premiere and he came over to tell them about how he made sure they had a full on face shot! They said he was the coolest, most charming guy ever. They also filmed a scene with Matt Damon and Kristen Wiig where they came out of the auditorium just before them but it got cut or did not even make the final edit.

Needless to say, when it came out in the theatres, we went as a large group and cheered when they came up on the screen! The rest of the audience in the theatre that day must have been wondering what the heck!

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    I have a little story about that movie. I work in the industry and I was able to help book my mom and my aunt background work on Downsizing. These two honestly are such characters and they ended up talking with the director Alexander Payne quite a bit. He loved them so much, he kind of gave them a tiny background cameo. There is a scene about 1/4 of the way in where there is an audience of people learning about the "downsizing" process and all about Leisureland. There is a full of shot of my aunt and my mom where my mom kind of squeezes up her face is a weird smile of enthusiasm. It is maybe all or 8 seconds. They went to the TIFF premiere and he came over to tell them about how he made sure they had a full on face shot! They said he was the coolest, most charming guy ever. They also filmed a scene with Matt Damon and Kristen Wiig where they came out of the auditorium just before them but it got cut or did not even make the final edit.

Needless to say, when it came out in the theatres, we went as a large group and cheered when they came up on the screen! The rest of the audience in the theatre that day must have been wondering what the heck!
    Excellent story! I have been obsessed with movies and tv all my life and always wanted to be an extra.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    alohamom and walkonby like this.

Page 177 of 206 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast

Thread Information