User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Personalized Coupons - Issues with optimum Points

Tiger Kat
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In the last two weeks I received two offers. One was for 8000 bonus points because it was birthday (no purchase necessary) and I did make a purchase but only 2000 points were credited to me on my receipt.

Then two weeks later I received a 20x the points on milk products 1L or more. I bought four 4L jugs and I didn't get any bonus points show up on my receipt.

Who can I contact about this? Do these offers take longer to show up?
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

BD pts are awarded 14th of the month after you redeemed ur cpn. you can view you coupon for details. The 20 times coupons, some Scers say they got them on the spot, but for me it didnt either. I've been avoid using the 20 times ones as it does not work for me.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and luckbealady like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had a birthday point coupon a couple of weeks ago and it did say points are awarded on the 14th of the following month. And like LoveCpn, my 20x coupons didn't work either (I tried 2 different ones). I tried contacting them through their FB page with scans of the receipt and coupons (since the receipt showed the coupons scanned) and never heard back.

You can contact their number on the back of your Optimum card - others have managed to get their points going that route.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

How much did you pay for the jugs? Can you upload the receipt so we can figure it out for you?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just give the number on your optimum card a call and a customer service rep will sort it out for you. Make sure you have your receipt handy when you do. I've had problems with points not being awarded from my e-mail coupons several times and they've always fixed it for me. it usually only takes an hour for your account to be updated with the missing points.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Same happened to me yesterday....I used a 20x WUB any chips and it didn't show on my receipt, so I was wondering if they were to be added later.
    ROMEO likes this.

Tiger Kat
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I paid $5.50 per jug so $22 for milk at 20x the points.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Was the 20x milk coupon one you received in the mail? I got some of those, and I believe the back of the coupon states a later date at which the points will be awarded. Don't have coupon with me, so can't check to be 100% sure.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Same thing happened to me - 20x pts for milk (mailed coupon) bought 3 4Lt Jugs at 5.05 each .... no bonus points. I called them and the only explanation they had was that I couldn't combine it with other optimum offers - which I had - one for 18500 for spending 75$ ..... I had thought perhaps it was the order the cashier put the coupons through that one cancelled out the other. The 20x pts don't say they'll be added later as the 18500 one does. Did you use it with some other larger pts promo?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Same thing happened to me - 20x pts for milk (mailed coupon) bought 3 4Lt Jugs at 5.05 each .... no bonus points. I called them and the only explanation they had was that I couldn't combine it with other optimum offers - which I had - one for 18500 for spending 75$ ..... I had thought perhaps it was the order the cashier put the coupons through that one cancelled out the other. The 20x pts don't say they'll be added later as the 18500 one does. Did you use it with some other larger pts promo?
    no, didnt work for me when i was not combine with any other offers.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ok my store cashier said may those 20X bp will add on later date, like on or after Apr. 14th which is the expiry day on mail out coupons and she suggest to call head off. after 14th if points won't appear.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Ok my store cashier said may those 20X bp will add on later date, like on or after Apr. 14th which is the expiry day on mail out coupons and she suggest to call head off. after 14th if points won't appear.
    Thanks. Will wait for it then...although the other 20x one that I have doesn't state a later date.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Was the 20x milk coupon one you received in the mail? I got some of those, and I believe the back of the coupon states a later date at which the points will be awarded. Don't have coupon with me, so can't check to be 100% sure.
    There wasn't a date on the back of any of my coupons......
    luckbealady likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Not sure if this will help but thought I'd share.

In one previous shop, I had a personalized (printable) 2000 BP coupon not appear in my receipt, both 5-digit ID code and bonus points did not show up. Good thing I checked before leaving. The cashier didn't know what happened because she typed the code (I saw her do it and it appeared on the screen), finally the supervisor figured out that the cashier did the personalized coupon before scanning the Optimum card. So we both learned something new that day, scan Optimum card before personalized coupons or the machine will cancel them.
    redfox likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Actually Apr. 14th is coupon expiry date, they didn't mention any thing when they will add bp. It was just an idea, lets see what happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Thanks. Will wait for it then...although the other 20x one that I have doesn't state a later date.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information