User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: Calling all "younger" couponers (under 30 )...

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I'm 24 and started couponing about a year and half ago. SO like everyone else I am now OBSESSED, have an enormous stockpile, give my family freebies all the time, coupon for my mom and donate small amounts to charities.
    Angela273 and CouponKitten like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hey just want to let you know I started when I was 23 and had a baby -many years ago I am now in my early fifties and still coupon -back then it was.25 cent cpn -the first year I saved 311.00 dollars and I was happy
    i still am happy and my daughter-in-law who is 29(just used 13.00 in cpns the other day was thrilled) so she is just picking up cpns
    - over the years people have thought why bother ,I am crazy to stock up etc-well it carried us thru layoffs ,strikes at my hubbies factory-and now I a currently out of work and It still helps me save for other things in life

Learning as I go
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I started couponing beacuse we couldn't afford to pay $400 a months in groceries when we first got married. Some friends think i'm crazy, but then again i might get carried away in conversations on weeks when there are great deals to be had.
    My family is very supportive, My amazing DH is proud of me, and my parents and sister are constantly asking me if i have been able to get more great deals.
    A few friends have now asked me to teach them what i know.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I'm 20 and I have been couponing since I was 17 I started couponing when I decided to go to University and it has been nice having a stockpile to rely on when I need things and the savings have definitely helped with tuition costs
    CouponKitten likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information