User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Shoppers drug mart changes!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Is it just me, or does everyone see the changes in offers etc that shoppers has been doing lately! I hope this is not going to be another change to this amazing program! I noticed now that you have to upload the 20x the offer and can only use it once!! Usually you can use it more than once. Example. I went and bought a lot of stuff on Dec. 26 and used the 20x the points, then I wanted to go back and get more but the offer was gone!! Now they have an offer get 20x when you spend $90.00😠. I have a hard time getting to $50, so this will never happen unless it’s Boxing Day!! I hope there’s not a lot of changes for the New Year! What I did like was the point offers everyday for Dec. for certain products, I wish they would do that every month!! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, and all the Best for 2021!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    ROMEO, barbis9, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Is it just me, or does everyone see the changes in offers etc that shoppers has been doing lately! I hope this is not going to be another change to this amazing program! I noticed now that you have to upload the 20x the offer and can only use it once!! Usually you can use it more than once. Example. I went and bought a lot of stuff on Dec. 26 and used the 20x the points, then I wanted to go back and get more but the offer was gone!! Now they have an offer get 20x when you spend $90.00. I have a hard time getting to $50, so this will never happen unless it’s Boxing Day!! I hope there’s not a lot of changes for the New Year! What I did like was the point offers everyday for Dec. for certain products, I wish they would do that every month!! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, and all the Best for 2021!!
    Maybe I'm misremembering because post-COVID, I can go weeks without shopping at SDM, but it seems to me that the 20x loadable offers have always been one use.
    Last edited by Arjon; Wed, Dec 30th, 2020 at 12:01 PM.
    barbis9 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Maybe I'm misremembering because post-COVID, I can go weeks without shopping at SDM, but it seems to me that the 20 loadable offers have always been one use.
    @Arjon you are correct that if it’s a loadable offer it’s a 1 time used with that being said if it’s a flyer offer that the sometimes have you can used it multiple times
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Arjon you are correct that if it’s a loadable offer it’s a 1 time used with that being said if it’s a flyer offer that the sometimes have you can used it multiple times
    Yes, the loadable offers are one time, but what I meant was in the flyer they would have 20x the points for Sat. & Sun, you could go as many times as you want, now the flyer offers have been loadeable offers instead of for the weekend etc...and some of the offers are 20x the points when you spend $90 usually it was for $50...
    ROMEO, barbis9, Shwa Girl and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn’t get any weekly offers for this week, hopefully this is just a glitch because of the holidays!! Did anyone get their offers?
    ROMEO, barbis9 and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I didn’t get any weekly offers for this week, hopefully this is just a glitch because of the holidays!! Did anyone get their offers?
    I can see my offers, kinda. Says coming in 2 days
    Butter and bread.
    ROMEO, barbis9, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

yes I can also see my offers coming in 2 days Chips, chocolate milk and butter never had butter and chocolate milk before . I did not used any of these offer in weeks .

For those that bought the NN butter is it any different from the other brand name butter ? TIA
    barbis9, SavvyLady and crafter like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@flemeth I use the NN Butter for baking (it was the best deal right before Christmas) and I have not noticed a difference. But as for just eating we have not tried it yet, still working through an older name brand brick we had on hand.

We use unsalted for Baking and Salted for day to day use

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    For those that bought the NN butter is it any different from the other brand name butter ? TIA
    barbis9, Ciel and crafter like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @SassyAshley I might get o e to try since it’s only $1.99
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Let's not use these crazy offers and hopefully they go back to 20x wus $50.

The No Name butter is like any other butter.
    barbis9, Ciel, SavvyLady and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I find the NN yellow pack butter at SDM not as good as others-seems a bit watery but for 1.99 I think I would buy it. Butter is never that cheap here.
    barbis9, Ciel, SavvyLady and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just got my offers, not as exciting as I had hoped for! I wish we were able to pick some of your own offers. It’s like they give me the same offers from when I first signed up, I keep getting dog food offers, and my dog passed away 6 months ago! I never get cat offers and I have a cat! I bought a Revlon lipstick a year ago and every week I get Revlon lipstick offers!
    Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I keep getting dog food offers, and my dog passed away 6 months ago!

Sorry to hear about your dog

If you swipe left on the dog food offer and choose "don't show again" it stops those types of offers from showing up in your list.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    Sorry to hear about your dog

If you swipe left on the dog food offer and choose "don't show again" it stops those types of offers from showing up in your list.
    This kind of works. Most times, it seems to keep those offers from showing up again although only for a few weeks. Sometimes though, it doesn't seem to stop them; my guess is that this happens when those offers are sponsored. Afaik, it's also not clear whether similar offers are stopped as well; e.g. if I drop brand X shampoo, does it stop offers for other brands too?
    Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The PC Optimum software seems to think I want to buy more of what I just bought by giving me points offers in the following week after purchase without points offers: dish detergent, snacks, popping corn. Or most irksome, giving me seaweed snacks offers after I have bought 3-4 packages without points (grrr but occasionally I luck out on an in-store sale price).

I only recall maybe one milk offer in 2020 ever showing up in my offers. I get random cosmetic, supplement, coffee and pet foods. Most of the items don't interest me. I also get Esso offers, but I have not had to get my own lawn mower gas for a year (2020) so I find that amusing.
    Poirot and WillieP like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information