User Tag List

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Like Tree1711Likes

Thread: Christmas in July Package Train --- shopping in progress!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Last edited by francine1985; Sun, Jun 22nd, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    As much as I love my vampire type shows, that is one I haven't watched. feels a bit silly to start with the last season. Though I may watch it if they put it in syndication or something and start over with season 1. I do have the movie channels, I rarely get to movies and they are always kids movies lately so this way I get to see the adult ones eventually. I can PVR them and watch when I have time (ha ha ha). And by adult I mean anything that isn't animated or staring talking animals.
    I love true blood. I was actually into the story since the first book (way before they even considered making a show lol.) I love the show but prefer the originally written story to all the changes they made in the show. I was sad when the books ended and will likely miss the show when its over.

My favorite series is the J R Ward black dagger brotherhood series and I wish they would turn it into a show/tv series as well.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I love true blood. I was actually into the story since the first book (way before they even considered making a show lol.) I love the show but prefer the originally written story to all the changes they made in the show. I was sad when the books ended and will likely miss the show when its over.
    I also like the books more. I kept thinking they'd introduce Quinn but no such luck.

I love Alexander Skarsgaard though, he totally makes the show for me!

I just finished her new book Midnight Crossing and really enjoyed it. It's supposed to be the first in a new series.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Crochetlady and francine1985 like this.

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Ahh makes sense. My Husband likes to think he is a neat freak, and complains, but he is a total slob. If I left it up to him, it would never get done

nope im a stay at home mom. I take care of both kids and tidy up after them. the only reason he does the cleaning is because he is so picky he would just complain and redo everything his way. (I swear is has ocd or something.) he actually likes to cook though so only cook for me and the kids if there isn't a tonne of leftovers from the day before.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

watching spongebob with the kids while the actifry cooks my fries. I had poutine last week but we bought cheese curds at the farmers market over the weekend so it will a "real poutine" (I usually just shred cheese on top so cheese curds are a treat lol.) looking forward to next Tuesday (Canada Day for anyone who didn't know Tuesday was the first like me... I had to ask dh what day Canada Day falls on this year.) I think we are going to meet up with friends to go to the activities and fireworks this year.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I posted in the "what's your best deal" thread but I'm just so happy I have to share here!

As some of you know (by my complaining) that we need to put up a new fence since we tore down the pool and it's fencing.

We priced everything out at just over $1500.

On Father's Day we went to Home Depot to get some flowers and I saw a clearance sign for white plastic fence panels. Of course they were out and didn't know if they'd get more (it's a while supplies last deal) but to call occasionally. DH has been calling every few days and nothing so I pretty much gave up hope.

Then this morning while grocery shopping DH called my cell and asked me to drive over to Home Depot because they just got 30 of the panels in and they doubt they'll get more. So I went straight over!

I got 11 of the white plastic 6x6 fence panels for $248 and change!

Each panel was on for $20! They are regularly priced $96 each!

I should have paid over $1000 plus tax but instead I paid $248 tax included! I'm so freakin' happy!

They look like this:

Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Mon, Jun 23rd, 2014 at 10:47 AM.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I posted in the "what's your best deal" thread but I'm just so happy I have to share here!

As some of you know (by my complaining) that we need to put up a new fence since we tore down the pool and it's fencing.

We priced everything out at just over $1500.

On Father's Day we went to Home Depot to get some flowers and I saw a clearance sign for white plastic fence panels. Of course they were out and didn't know if they'd get more (it's a while supplies last deal) but to call occasionally. DH has been calling every few days and nothing so I pretty much gave up hope.

Then this morning while grocery shopping DH called my cell and asked me to drive over to Home Depot because they just got 30 of the panels in and they doubt they'll get more. So I went straight over!

I got 11 of the white plastic 6x6 fence panels for $248 and change!

Each panel was on for $20! They are regularly priced $96 each!

I should have paid over $1000 plus tax but instead I paid $248 tax included! I'm so freakin' happy!

They look like this:

if you can afford it maybe you should go back and buy extra. that way if any pieces need replaced you can just change that panel instead of having to change the whole fence. especially at such a great price

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

if you can afford it maybe you should go back and buy extra. that way if any pieces need replaced you can just change that panel instead of having to change the whole fence. especially at such a great price
    We really only need 8 but I got extra in case. I am thinking about re-doing the other fence (it's a chain link) so that it all matches but not sure if DH will agree. lol.

I just can't get over the savings! But honestly I'll just be glad to have the 1 section done. The kids can run and I don't have to watch so closely and I won't have to keep the dog chained on the line.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Wow! That`s a great deal Lola. Don`t you just love finding bargains like that?

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Great deal Lola I need to take you shopping with me.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

That's some nice fencing Lola! And a great deal.
    francine1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DH just went to pick it up and got 8 more! Yay! Now the one side will all be fenced the same. The backyard is already wooden privacy fencing so its already good.

I don't care that one side is plastic/vinyl and the other is wood. I'm just happy for the price! lol

I've been pricing fencing since last September and I'm so happy we found this deal! I'm pretty shocked actually! lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Hey everyone Hows your week going?
    Tomorrow my DD has an Autism assessment. Positive thoughts appreciated!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

So my kid hates getting his hair cut. He cries and carries on, but he needs it done because he has wild crazy hair that looks silly when it's too long. My niece knows how to cut hair, she took a class in high school and is pretty good at it. So tonight she came over to do his. I bribed him with purple hair dye (spray on stuff) but now I'm worried about sending him to school with it tomorrow. Oh so silly but there ya go! It's the last week of school, 3 days left. And he loves it. I suspect it's going to end up all over his pillow tonight any way, especially as he gets quite sweaty when he sleeps. Hopefully it washes out! Any way. Just rambling I guess.
    The t-shirt he got today, he loves it but i wouldn't let him pull it over his head until the spray dried lol. so he held it up for the picture.

Name:  IMAG1030-1.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  19.1 KB

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information