User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Laughing at a really inappropriate time..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh boy, can I ever relate. I went to a funeral and one lady was just about to kneel in front of the open casket and pay her respects when one of her shoulder pads just flew across the room (how does that happen?) and her slip fell down . Well I just lost it and God forbid if you fall in front of me. I will laugh until I pee (is there something wrong with me)? So Millie, these things just happen. Nothing wrong with it. Thankfully your friend found the humour in it too.
    Ciel, momgoneawol, MillieH and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    Oh boy, can I ever relate. I went to a funeral and one lady was just about to kneel in front of the open casket and pay her respects when one of her shoulder pads just flew across the room (how does that happen?) and her slip fell down . Well I just lost it and God forbid if you fall in front of me. I will laugh until I pee (is there something wrong with me)? So Millie, these things just happen. Nothing wrong with it. Thankfully your friend found the humour in it too.
    OMG, I think the dearly departed one wanted to have one final lol before leaving.
    Ciel, MillieH, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    Shoulder pads still exist? LOL

I hope people laugh at my funeral. I'm a clown (no, not one with the red nose except when I'm drinking . I'm just a goof) and it makes me happy to make someone laugh.
    I don't think it was inappropriate of you to laugh, Millie! If you had laughed at the gravity of her condition, different story. But what she said was pretty funny. I snorted at the image in my head of the doctors seducing her into a coma...
    Ciel, MillieH and toronto166 like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I think it's ok. Sometimes it just happens.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl and MillieH like this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lol haha. I usually bite the insides of my mouth to keep from laughing and/or smiling like an idiot during inappropriate moments.
    Ciel and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Handkerchieves still have some relevancy in this century for moments like SCers have shared in this thread. Can daub eyes or try to muffle laughter...
    MillieH likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Like others said sometimes laughter eases tension and stress. When it is an emotional situation I think a lot of people get a case of the nerves and laugh. It has happened to me too. Your friend knows you and how it was meant. My friend was induced into a coma after a car accident and she remembers family talking to her and holding her hand. I hope your friend's sister comes through it okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Thanks everyone :O) .. yeah it all ended well.. thankfully..
    Ciel, MillieH and toronto166 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information