User Tag List

Page 37 of 115 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Might be mostly OT:

Stila hasn't been doing very well in Sephora and the word on the street is that Sephora is phasing out Stila from their stores. I wonder how this will impact stila at sdm. Btw stila has a history of financial struggle. It was bought out and revived when it was purchased by a private equity firm.

OT? What does it mean?
    Well bad financial histories mean more deals for sc'ers. Right? lol
    Yesterday i was torn between buying stila natural eyes palette or this contour kit. But since i already have a natural eye shadow palette and i really wanted to have a contour kit, i decided to buy this one.
    I'll definitely keep an eye on sephora/stila/sdm updates. I love stila's smudge proof eye liners.
    @dahliagrower . Yes dahlia. I have LW portfolio, but for me it works better under the foundation and then i need some darker shade to contour the cheeks on top of foundation. LW darker shade doesn't work for me on top of the foundation.

I hated the price i paid for oasis, it's going to be on sale for $1.99 next week at sdm. I am planning to recoup my loss by using $20 off wus $75 on a 38000 redemption level next week.
    dahliagrower and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JJmom View Post
    I did yes Luckily none of my friends were using their coupons but I have a feeling they may change their minds now lol
    Do tell more
    terry2144 and JJmom like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    OT? What does it mean?
    Well bad financial histories mean more deals for sc'ers. Right? lol
    Yesterday i was torn between buying stila natural eyes palette or this contour kit. But since i already have a natural eye shadow palette and i really wanted to have a contour kit, i decided to buy this one.
    I'll definitely keep an eye on sephora/stila/sdm updates. I love stila's smudge proof eye liners.
    @dahliagrower . Yes dahlia. I have LW portfolio, but for me it works better under the foundation and then i need some darker shade to contour the cheeks on top of foundation. LW darker shade doesn't work for me on top of the foundation.

I hated the price i paid for oasis, it's going to be on sale for $1.99 next week at sdm. I am planning to recoup my loss by using $20 off wus $75 on a 38000 redemption level next week.
    OT= off topic
    kimijeen, amira84 and terry2144 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    That is a nice savings on the coupons/personal offers. Don't think I've ever used $100 in coupons in one shop .... the highest stuff I've got right now would be the $20 off WUB3 Vichy which I haven't found the hand cream deal on yet. What's your secret?
    I had a lot of high value coupons and luckily combined them with the sales. I also had two coupons for free hair colour ( loreal didn't have instructions in 2 boxes I bought so they sent me these). The Smucker's 4$ jam coupons helped out too. I had 4 of those.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I had a lot of high value coupons and luckily combined them with the sales. I also had two coupons for free hair colour ( loreal didn't have instructions in 2 boxes I bought so they sent me these). The Smucker's 4$ jam coupons helped out too. I had 4 of those.
    Thanks for the explanation - lol .... I still have the two Revlon FPCs in my purse (rarely get in to Walmart )..... and my SDM can't keep the wonder bread on their shelves to use up the Smucker/Wonder/Oasis coupons ....

I did the Spend $75 save $20 shop today .... and .... redeemed some points to lower my OOP. I have to admit it felt like my own personal mega redemption .... will have to try that one again soon. This one was pretty much all food items as I had other points personal offers for food/snacks - so net points was 20,000 and $14 in OOP for $94 of stuff.... Days like this I really love my shoppers

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the explanation - lol .... I still have the two Revlon FPCs in my purse (rarely get in to Walmart )..... and my SDM can't keep the wonder bread on their shelves to use up the Smucker/Wonder/Oasis coupons ....

I did the Spend $75 save $20 shop today .... and .... redeemed some points to lower my OOP. I have to admit it felt like my own personal mega redemption .... will have to try that one again soon. This one was pretty much all food items as I had other points personal offers for food/snacks - so net points was 20,000 and $14 in OOP for $94 of stuff.... Days like this I really love my shoppers
    wow. that was something bigger than personalized mega redemption! 20000pts=$94? Awesome shop!

i was going to do the same thing with $20 off coupon today, but then i realized that i have enough food&snacks in the house for one week, so i decided to stay in the house.
    dahliagrower and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

That is a nice savings on the coupons/personal offers. Don't think I've ever used $100 in coupons in one shop .... the highest stuff I've got right now would be the $20 off WUB3 Vichy which I haven't found the hand cream deal on yet. What's your secret?
    I once done 55 dollars of coupons hehehe...no wonder I am disliked ok jk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

today's shop I used Zero manu coupons.... just personalized points offers .... my receipt says I saved $56 but who's crazy enough to pay their regular prices ? Two of the younger cashiers think it's wonderful - either how much I save - or amount of points I get ... one of the guys just thinks I'm a PITA with all the manual stuff and how it slows him down ... I just smile nicely and try to avoid his till when possible I'm sure the SDM staff at your store love you

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

oops Wrong thread.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Whew...just got back. Really frazzled, glad I brought my hubby.
    3 cashiers were on. 1 busy a long time with a passport photo, second on a supper break, and the last one got stuck with me.
    I miscalculated, kept on sending hubby back to get more items, one at a time, dropped my coupons, got more and more mixed up as the line got longer and longer and longer.... and looked like everyone was only buying eggs and pepsi. I'm sure no one else knew what I was doing.

Card 1 went smoothly - straight forward 8000 wus $30 on food

Card 2 did a mini redemption - $20 wus $75 (prefer when $60). 1210 points (don't laugh)
    $80 - $20 - $60 = $0 + taxes oop ($9)
    co51 = $5
    mfc = $4

Starting to load up boxes of staple items for the lake so really loving the $20 coupons.
    Think a glass of wine will help before the next shop. I mean right before!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Whew...just got back. Really frazzled, glad I brought my hubby.
    3 cashiers were on. 1 busy a long time with a passport photo, second on a supper break, and the last one got stuck with me.
    I miscalculated, kept on sending hubby back to get more items, one at a time, dropped my coupons, got more and more mixed up as the line got longer and longer and longer.... and looked like everyone was only buying eggs and pepsi. I'm sure no one else knew what I was doing.

Card 1 went smoothly - straight forward 8000 wus $30 on food

Card 2 did a mini redemption - $20 wus $75 (prefer when $60). 1210 points (don't laugh)
    $80 - $20 - $60 = $0 + taxes oop ($9)
    co51 = $5
    mfc = $4

Starting to load up boxes of staple items for the lake so really loving the $20 coupons.
    Think a glass of wine will help before the next shop. I mean right before!
    I try my best to get my coupons, points cards, prepaid gc ready before I get to the till (I will even bring out a calculator on my phone to start adding things up and double check). I've come to the point where I don't mind if a long line forms behind me. I just let it roll off my back and try to keep calm and speak to the cashier in a clear manner so I don't get razzled.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've come accross cashiers that will only allow one coupon if it says so on the manuf coupon. I will then ask for a seperate transaction or line up again. Doesn't hurt me but then it changes my total where I have to add additional items so I get the promo ie 20x WU'S 50
    terry2144 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I always have everything ready, coupons, cards etc..but with SDM you never know what's going to happen. I was with my husband doing a mega redemption everything was fine until 3 items scanned wrong so I got 3 SCOPS, I think it was about $15.00 free..so, told husband to get tampons they were on sale, bread..he comes back with some of the items plus chips....I said, "they're not on sale", he says they're free, I said, they're too expensive..just because we're getting free items I still want the best deal!! Ha,ha,ha....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I try my best to get my coupons, points cards, prepaid gc ready before I get to the till (I will even bring out a calculator on my phone to start adding things up and double check). I've come to the point where I don't mind if a long line forms behind me. I just let it roll off my back and try to keep calm and speak to the cashier in a clear manner so I don't get razzled.
    Thanks. Just a day when the stars didn't line up. lol
    Even stapled mfc to shoppers coupons. Thought I was so smart - NOT!
    Sent hubby one way with a cart and he was to keep his total. We met up at the cash ad put the items together. And the totals from our heads. Easy? NOT!
    Next shop, Probably better with one cart and one total,....and one boss....ME.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just came back fro SDM and there was a display with Elnett hairspray beside dove shampoo with a big sign $5.99.. I didn't know if the Elnett was on sale too so I scanned it..it came up as $2.00.. I scanned it again $2.00!! I went back put a bunch in my cart, scanned again, there were all different types, strong hold, sleek hold etc..all came up as $15.99 went back to get more like mine there were none..only got one but that was a great deal!!

Page 37 of 115 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread Information