User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: P&G Sampler

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got a wag jag offer for P&G sampler. Have to pay $6 shipping fee for about 5 samples. Hmmm used to be free. Wow P&G s really downgrading everything from samples to coupon values...I think I will pass...not a great value!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You could probably BUY the samples for $6. So dumb.
    ROMEO likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I saw something about signing up and getting a $5 coupon/code. $1 for a razor and mascara is a good deal. I'm amazed they say the pack is worth $40 something. Full sizes yes but samplers no.
    ROMEO and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Well,I got the same mascara and some others samples free with Elle Beauty Box..so no thank you to this one.They charge fees because of the mascara ,because otherwhise I suppose it would be more cheaper.
    ROMEO and luckbealady like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That is most certainly not a $46 value! I guess I can't blame P&G though.. too many people were scamming them. This is what happens when companies get tired of being ripped off because of their generosity. I suppose it's not a bad deal for those that love that razor, too bad I'm not one of them. I'll pass, P&G - thanks anyway.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    That is most certainly not a $46 value! I guess I can't blame P&G though.. too many people were scamming them. This is what happens when companies get tired of being ripped off because of their generosity. I suppose it's not a bad deal for those that love that razor, too bad I'm not one of them. I'll pass, P&G - thanks anyway.
    i know, that is why and I don't really blame them, but when you are used to getting things for free, it just doesn't seem like a good deal for samples... Throw in a couple more samples or some great coupons and it then maybe more people would consider it...like the kraft box. Plus the reduction in value for some of there coupons makes it hard to get excited about buying their products. The fusion pro glide razor which dh loves after getting a couple of free samples, the price has gone up on these razors and the coupons are now $1. Off, yikes getting too expensive, but now he is hooked...what's a frugal girl to do! Lol
    scbpooh, ROMEO, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've seen the mascara on sale for less than 6.00, and honestly it's not that great.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

you can get this deal for $1.
    log into your wagjag, click on ``share this deal`` under the deal, copy the link.
    Log out.
    give the link to someone in your household.
    get them to create an account, when they do under your link, they get a welcome $5 free credit.
    They then buy the $6 sample pack using the $5 credit, and pay $1.
    Also, the person who referred is supposed to get a $5 credit for getting someone to sign up with their link, but I dont know how quickly it comes. if it does its possible to get 2 for $2
    jamesfranco likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    you can get this deal for $1.
    log into your wagjag, click on ``share this deal`` under the deal, copy the link.
    Log out.
    give the link to someone in your household.
    get them to create an account, when they do under your link, they get a welcome $5 free credit.
    They then buy the $6 sample pack using the $5 credit, and pay $1.
    Also, the person who referred is supposed to get a $5 credit for getting someone to sign up with their link, but I dont know how quickly it comes. if it does its possible to get 2 for $2
    I did this last night and it worked, except I used a referral link from someone who I don't like so I wish I would have used one from somebody else haha (I guess I just gave them 5 dollars D: )

For people who are thinking about doing this: the promo code took 4 hours to arrive last night after using the referral link, so if you try this and think your promo code is taking a while be patient.
    c_mcarthur likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well, it's not really P&G's promotion though, is it? It's WagJag - WagJag is a deal-of-the-day website, or an online service that claims to offer various goods at reduced prices through "combined purchasing power."

So while it is certainly okay to complain about the fact that you are paying for samples that have been free in the past - you should just keep in mind that this is not the same as brandsaver samples.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

kellogg's use to give out their "try it now" package for free too, now they are charging $ for it....but with all the inflation going on, I expect the cost to be even higher in the future.

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I'll admit, when I looked at it I thought it was a deal for $6. True, its all stuff we've gotten for free through the brandsampler, but thats just not the way things are anymore. As previously mentioned by another poster it is via wagjag. Looking at all you get I still think its a deal:
    P&G products including:

• 1 New Tide pods free & gentle – be one of the first to try-----Sample
    • 1 Mr Clean Magic Eraser-----usually $2-$5 for two in store
    • 1 Cascade Platinum (2-pack)-----Sample
    • 1 Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor with one blade----I just recently bought my husband a new razor with a coupon and sale and still paid $6 for it and two included blades
    • 1 Pantene Shampoo and 1 Conditioner (sample size)-----Sample
    • 1 CoverGirl mascara: either the Clump Crusher Mascara, Flamed out Mascara, LashBlast Volume Mascara or Bombshell Volume------As already noted, someone saw this on sale for less than $6, but the lowest I've seen this mascara go is $6.

I think its a deal for me, it may not be for other people who have many options in stores. In my walking distance I have a Sobeys. In the nearest and bigger town theres two more Sobeys, a Superstore and a WM on one side of town and a Lawtons, a GT and a fourth Sobeys.

Perception and need folks.
    sampler and Durham Couponer like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

6 1/2 wks later and it hasn't arrived yet.

I did order it and paid $1. Not bad for a razor and mascara. I don't count the other stuff as they are true samples and should be free anyway.
    Decaf likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  1480665_633721096748072_6818802149115954582_n.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  49.8 KB

mine arrived on Aug 28th, paid $1

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Still waiting for mine, almost 7 weeks. Was supposed to take 2-6
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information