User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: This is embarassing...

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Several years ago I had an embarrassing incident. I had fed my pups some raw meat scraps and then sat down to watch a little tv. DH said " let's go to town for some snacks". Sure, jump up and off we go with pups in tow. DH sat in truck with pups while i went into the store and grabbed snacks. It wasn't until we got home that I realized that I had sat on the scraps of raw meat and it was hanging from my arse! It wasn't little either, a handful size hunk! It didn't help that DH cracked up when he saw it!
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Sat, Sep 27th, 2014 at 04:08 PM.
    amira84 and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Several years ago I had an embarrassing incident. I had fed my pups some raw meat scraps and then sat down to watch a little tv. DH said " let's go to town for some snacks". Sure, jump up and off we go with pups in tow. DH sat in truck with pups while i went into the store and grabbed snacks. It wasn't until we got home that I realized that I had sat on the scraps of raw meat and it was hanging from my arse! It wasn't little either, a handful size hunk! It didn't help that DH cracked up when he saw it!
    OMG, OMG, OMG...I just peed myself!! LOL! LOL!
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by greeny View Post
    I went to a couple of stores today to pick up a few things. When I got home I noticed a huge rip on the back of my pants ! It's a diagonal split from mid thigh all the way up to the pocket with part of my underwear showing! I can't believe I walked around for an hour in public like that and didn't notice ! Not one person came up to me and said "hey I think you have a situation going on" or something. I am sure people must have noticed. I wonder if people thought I was making some sort of fashion statement? I'm so embarrassed. I guess I was so into my shopping I didn't notice a breeze or anything ! Has this ever happened to you? Would you tell someone their pants were ripped or just let them walk around like that? I'll get over the embarrassment as there are bigger problems in life, but right now I'm red lol.
    OMG, your situation reminds me when I had my heavy period flows LOL. Ok, acutally it wasn't funny at all. I was in my early 20s and going to college then. Somehow my period flow was too heavy and the pat that I was wearing couldn't handle it and plus I was sitting in class all day, so didn't go to washroom much, and guess what, big pink spot on my jean (well, my jean was kind of dark, but you could see the big spot, I noticed that when I got home), but no one told me. Well, I guess they didn't have the guts to LOL. I was just thinking, well, I didn't know, so if they were watching or laughing, then that is their problem, they have control over their eyes, not me. I honestly think you shouldn't feel embarrase about it. I mean, be it fashion statement or whatever they might think, it is their imagination that is the problem, not you. You didn't know what was happening.
    jamesfranco likes this.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    OMG, OMG, OMG...I just peed myself!! LOL! LOL!
    OMG, LOL. This is how you respond to someone who felt embarrassed, LOL.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information