User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: FREE Chef Boy R DEE

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Great Score!!! I'm jealous - of your stockpile of Chef-Boy-R-Dee - the college kid who will be loving you at 2:00am(LOL!) - and that you were able to help not 1 but 2 food banks!

Awesome Brag. AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
    ssbean and bluzsuz like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Holly - firstly, this is a positive thread, as stated in the rules - if you HAVE to be nasty (in the nicest way possible), please do it by PM.
    Perhaps you didn't read my original post? We kept about 60 cans for our selves, the shelf life is over 2 years - doing the math that is an average of less than 3 cans per month consumption.
    The rest we gave to friends and family and donated to 2 food banks. I will not be going back for more - I was just stating that it's a real thrill to get stuff for free.
    Lastly - If I was truly selfish would I have even told people about this amazing opportunity - especially those with kids? No, I would have cleared the store and kept my mouth shut. But I didn't, I also spent a lot of time explaining how to do this transaction to non couponers. And I know that they cleared out a lot more than I did, for once the little guy is getting the deal.
    Have a nice day

Hello, we haven't met before, I'm Holly, nice to meet you. Might I ask that you please not try and read tone intomy post, especially when there is no tone there at all. I was by no means being nasty, rude nor any of the other things you may or may not have been thinking while you were reading my post.

I am aware of the rules on this site, and in that thread as I've been a member here long before couponing became the "IN THING". I would love to be friends, so please don't assume that I mean harm, as I don't. I simply hate to see food wasted, and love to see everyone get an deal, especially one as amazing as yours. Yes, I read where you said you gave some away. Having seen and heard many horror stories since couponing became the popular thing to do, witnessing first hand ruined products because people wanted to rip the coupon off packaging, I am sincere in my post. I've couponed for over 40 years, fostered many, many children, and gave away more food at school to my kids that didn't have food to eat, so I understand the thrill of getting something for free or mere pennies.I know that your efforts were sincere, but your words seems somewhat out of character for someone who is merely trying to teach others.

Please, as I stated earlier, don't try and read tone into my, nor anyone else's posts as most times it just causes issues. I assure you my dear, I meant everything I said with the best of intentions, that is why I didn't send you a PM. If I thought what you did was out of malice, was rude or disrespectful to anyone in any way, I certainly would have sent you a PM.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you have an amazing day.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They are free at provigo and loblaws in Quebec and 24 cents at loblaws and independent in OntarioOntario
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Wow. I don't eat canned pasta but this would be awesome to donate to the food bank and such. Wish I had seen this post earlier...I just returned from RCSS. Waaaah!!!!

Oh, and one question....say I am price matching a Loblaws flyer at RCSS, will they match the PC point offers that are printed in the flyer too?
    ssbean and PurpleBunny89 like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Does canned food taste good? I want to get that deal but never eat some.
    ssbean and emg like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Chef Boyardee is a good once in awhile quick meal for the kids...or adults when you are in a rush. I try to eat fresh food whenever possible but sometimes that isn't always possible. If you never eat canned food you may find it rather salty.
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    hollyquaiscer, ssbean and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Chef Boyardee is a good once in awhile quick meal for the kids...or adults when you are in a rush. I try to eat fresh food whenever possible but sometimes that isn't always possible. If you never eat canned food you may find it rather salty.
    Thank you for the response.
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Aug 18th, 2014 at 12:19 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks so much!
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Got 12 at loblaws London north. I thought 12 was the limit.... Didn't know it was 12 per upc
    ssbean likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

ok i'm super jealous since we don't have this deal in AB but i had to go out and get a few cans at full price!! I blame you guys. Hehehe. They sure bring back some of my childhood memories.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    long ago when I was a kid I LOVED it - had it about 3 weeks ago and wow what a party in my stomach and severe gas pain - they changed the recipe and my friend said they added more salt - yuck
    2shopmom and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Great job!!! I work next door to the SS so I am sooooooo tempted everyday to go back for more, lol!!! I am going to use a lot of my stash for the food bank as well. The kids always collect for the food bank in school, and they get sooo excited when they have so much to bring And with a family I find you can burn through this stuff pretty fast!!!! Thanks for sharing your brag, Bluz
    ssbean, sdddmd and bluzsuz like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Great deal! WTG!! Nice of you to donate
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Good for you !
    Thanks again for sharing your brag
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I'm surprised there isn't more posts about this!!
    I went a ton of times and traveled cities! I've been giving them away to my neighbours and friends. It's so fun to give someone a flat of 12 cans, even ppl who don't eat it are happy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information