User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree255Likes

Thread: I got my FREE Baby back, Baby back, Baby back Ribs!!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgal View Post
    I saw your post last night and wanted to Thankyou soooo much. I would never have noticed this without your post. I went to Walmart today and picked up 4 using the overage towards my other groceries. When I went to pick up the Vicks there were two young mothers there discussing this deal. One young mother was wondering if the coupon would work as she saw it posted on a site last night. When she saw me pick up 4 and noticed the coupons in my hand she asked me. I told her just to try as I'm sure it will work and she asked me if picking up 6 were too many? Made me smile. If it worked she was going to pick up 2 free pizzas for her hubby . The other young mother said she was going to try using her 2 coupons. There were about 60+ of the Vicks on the shelf. Such sweet young mothers and adorable little babies. Wished I would have thought to ask your name on the site as I heard the other young mother saying how much she loved Smart Canucks and all the great people on here as I was walking away. Made me smile again
    That's so great. It's nice that everyone is able to get a deal. I just love that. It's all to fresh, even though is was over 25 years ago, that I'd walk into the grocery store and WISH I could purchase that steak to make my dh and the kids a nice meal, but money was tight, even though coupons were worth a lot less, so was most of the food. I remember saving 25 cents on a large box of cereal and was in heaven, because it was one I normally wouldn't buy for the kids. So it's great to hear stories of mums being able to purchase that extra pizza, great treat for dh. Babies are so very expensive these days, even with 2 people working, a lot of times the money never seems to go around. Rents are through the roof, never mind talking about heat and electric bills.

This is why I really like it when everyone shares, takes some and leave some. Doing a scanned copy or a photocopy of coupons only makes it bad for all of us, and lets face it, it is stealing. People make a PDF of a coupon and use the excuse, oh, it's just for my reference, I'm not going to use it, but we all end up paying for that persons theft. If I have lots of coupons, I'll use them, in several locations, if it's something we and our family will use, but if I only have 1(which lots of times I do), oh well, then I get one. At the end of the year, if you keep track, every penny adds up and we have all still saved a ton of money.

This site, this one right here was the best thing that ever happened to me as far as finding MORE DEALS. I've always been a clearance type of gal, and always used coupons and scooped some great deals, but I miss a lot to. So this site has enabled me to be on top of if, save more money. Sharing with everyone else here. Isn't it great! I want to thank everyone for sharing your tips, tricks and finds. If we stick to the RULES, both written and unwritten, about finding and taking coupons and about using them, then I doubt the manufactures will keep changing wording and stores wont keep changing coupon policies. Wouldn't that be the best
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I had 10 inserts and picked up 10 boxes of vicks at WM argyle in London, ON. There were tons left on the shelf yesterday morning when I left... at least 100, Thanks for the great tip Holly, I really appreciate it
    hollyquaiscer and wolfwoman like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I hate going to find a deal and there being none left but I wont stop sharing deals, freebies, money makers. it sucks when people take advantage but it could make a difference between starving or having food for someone. I would rather someone get the deal quickly before the clearers swoop in than not mention it at all... that being said I usually only post deals on here and a local pay it forward group where I think it will do the most good.

I have only cleared a shelf once when I was pregnant I bought the only bottle of store brand folic acid on clearance and I probably would have had to go without if it wasn't there. (it was the only bottle I could afford because I also had to get prenatal vitamins, and fill a prescription for severe morning sickness.)
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

nicely said holly -sticking to the rules -I just wanted to say I got one and was happy with that -my neighbour gave me a few coupons and that was in with it i don't get inserts case i don't buy the paper(one on a pension here and one not working ) so every tip helps (people listen to holly dont photocopy or clear the whole rack)let us all share in these geat deals-and I have been coupning back when there was .15 and.25 cent cpns -so I have seen couponing change
    -so I use my 1.11 to get a nice juicy cantelope (that I price matched also)-thank again holly(such a sweetie you are)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information