User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi guys!
    i just have an issue from when p&g was giving away free razors.
    when i recieved the razor i gave it to my boyfriend, he used it that day and his face was sliced and bled quite a bit after two strokes, he stopped using it. we both inspected it and on of the blades was rigid (shouldnt have passed quality control) .
    i emailed p & g to let them know what happened, in response they told us to stop using it (DUH) and that they would send coupons.
    i waited over a month for these coupons and recieved nothing.
    i then sent another email saying we never recieved coupons, and on top of that i dont think coupons really make up for an actual physical injury... how about a box full of NOT deffective razors or something, i mean come on.... on top of the coupons not even being sent. the second email was sent over 3 weeks ago and still no response.... i have looked everywhere for a toll free number to directly chew them out for this... i cant find one, i ended up finding a tech support number and even the lady couldnt find a number i could directly talk to them with aside from their corporte headquarters number which would be huge long distance money for me to call.
    i am SO displeased with p&g and their terrible customer service. does any one know a number i can call or what i should do seeing as they are ignoring my emails now??
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Oh my goodness thats absolutley terrible, my boyfriend got one I better go check it out right now. Thanks for the heads up!!
    Current Army Wife In Training

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There customer service is definitely horrible. I signed up for two different samples through brandvoice (a swiffer several months ago and the proglide more recently) and never received either. I sent them an e-mail to inquire why I had not recieved my samples when everyone else on these boards had received theirs and I have yet to get a reply.

I hope you receive a reply or at least you coupons in the mail.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

That lack of customer service sure sucks! I have an unopened razor here & the number is: 1-800-GILLETTE (I kinow GILLETTE is more than 7 digits, but that's what it says).
    Good Luck!

denise
    Last edited by coupondiva; Tue, Sep 20th, 2011 at 04:59 PM.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I agree that they have one of the worst customer service ever. Ive called numerous times about Metamucil and they told me to just buy more. Needless, to say I cant just stop taking it as thats the only fiber supplement I can take. I had a few the seal was broken, it felt as if it got wet and was all chunky. It really doesnt mix well and I said that even took a picture (it always taste good to have a giant ball of powder). I got nothing for it and this was numerous complaints with different products.

freebie shopoholic
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just like any freebies, coupons will show up about 6 weeks or longer. Give it a few more weeks and then email them again, but I'm sure they'll show up. I don't think they're ignoring your emails, just that they know coupons will be sent out, just not as quickly as you like it. On the other hand, if you're looking for monetary compensation, or a "full box" of these razors (seriously?), I doubt P&G will take your request seriously, unless you have proof of injuries beyond a few minor cuts. My suggestion is calm down and hope for the best!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Geez! i've opened a can of worms LOL. seems like the track record is lacking... i feel bad for all of us! but yeah, i wouldn't care so much if it was just a crappy razor, but the fact he was cut open and bleeding quite badly just angers me when i get no response! thank you for the 1800 number!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

and obviously when i said how about a box of razors i am saying it on here and not to them LOL. come on.
    and like i said, it has been like 2 months now. 6 weeks is up.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

& omg.. i just called the 1-800 number, they said they are closed? normal business hours are 9 am to 6 pm. its 1 pm here... wonder where the HQ is....... i hate p&g so much right now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

normal business hours are probably india time? isnt that where every single tech support is now located?

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Hmmm, sorry to hear everyone is complaining about free stuff. You got if for free! I am sorry to here that DH was cut and that was very unfortunate. I find P&G to be very generous, they constantly put out coupons, inserts and they give away tons of free samples, and sure sometimes some of us get missed, but oh well, it was FREE. I had a problem with a product I purchased a year or so ago and I found them to be very helpful and polite. You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Thats my 2 cents worth
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kingy View Post
    normal business hours are probably india time? isnt that where every single tech support is now located?
    LOL!!!!
    Current Army Wife In Training

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i think my only concern with this razor is.. was the 'bad' blade a one time oopsie or did they get a bad batch and are now on many razors free or in multiple packages. ya know. i'd hate to think some poor little old lady bought a package for her hubby and he goes to shave.. geez.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I HAD A PROBLEM WITH P&G. Just want to share my short story. They promote CREST and I found the crest whitestrips didnt work for me, so i called the number on the box. I spoke to someone who told me exactly what to do and i sent info away to an address (in the states i believe) This was in February. 2 months later I get the letter back saying I didn't supply the UPC code (which they actually highlighted so obviuosly i did.). I phoned the # again, and asked if i should have cut the UPC fom the box and the woman said no. just that i should have written it down, which i DID, clearly. Made no sense. Then she had to transfer me, the other person had no recollection of me in their file, and told me to send it away to ANOTHER address in CANADA. I felt better. 2 more months go by, and NOTHING. I found an email address and FINALLY got things cleared up. She told me she would send a cheque. Then the cheque didn't receive me within the allotted time(canada post strike)..so i had to email her again, and ask what's up. She then sent me another cheque. I finally got it. This was since February. It is now settled. But I will never buy Crest Whitestips again!!!! If you have a problem with them, good luck getting your $$ back, unless you are persistant.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

It is so horrible your bf got cut.

However I have a little smile on my face right now, because it is the bf that got cut yet the gf is the one who is doing all of the calling to resolve the situation.

I swear in my next life I am coming back as a man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information