User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: (OVER) SampleSource Fall 2014 Samples

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    I would like to know how people can request samples from more than 1 account from the same IP address? Last year I requested it for me and my husband from the same computer, and his was deleted as a duplicate so we never received his samples. (He was using his moms address)
    I saw it said one per address, and this is the first time I did one for my son, who doesn't live here. I used his name, info, email and his physical address, but I used the same computer.
    That's too bad if it doesn't come...

I do understand them not allowing if it's a couple - people living in the same household, just using different addresses to get another set of samples.
    walkonby, emg and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just checked - he got an email, saying samples are on their way.
    Included is this line - "Please remember, only 1 order is allowed per address."

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it went live (according to posts by others) at approx 6:30AM in BC... thankfully they found a way to have enough samples that those who live in BC were still able to get some at 10am and it looks like it was still live with samples at 1pm.. so as annoyed as i get that it starts before most people in BC get up and we kinda get jipped in this department i'm glad they still had samples after 10am (and not just 1-2 left)

i also found is rather odd that i filled out the form got my samples got a confirmation email.. then about 20 min later (at around 10:30am) they sent a email saying "hey look we're finally live!"
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Cannot believe I miss those this fall. Last fall it was october 31(checked my history email)...much later.I still hope to receive a special offer later for magazine subscribtion.They went for a day I was sick and no computer access
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I saw it said one per address, and this is the first time I did one for my son, who doesn't live here. I used his name, info, email and his physical address, but I used the same computer.
    That's too bad if it doesn't come...

I do understand them not allowing if it's a couple - people living in the same household, just using different addresses to get another set of samples.
    I didn't see the note about the IP address, just the mailing address. I requested four sets of samples, one for myself, my mom, my brother and my brother's girlfriend. We all live at separate addresses and I'm the only one who is usually on a computer at the time these go live so I do them for us. We all got confirmation emails, so hopefully we will get them. My brother's girlfriend's son really likes getting the samples.
    gameprogirl and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yes, triska, when something just said address, I assume it's the household address. Never saw anything about an IP address as another poster said.

Fingers crossed, we'll just have to wait to see!
    gameprogirl and trishka like this.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I ordered for family as well, my mom has no computer and is on a fixed pension so the samples help her out & she gets to try the new stuff. I hope they allow it to go through, I never order multiples for myself so there is some for others. I understand not allowing more than 1 per household but different addresses should be allowed.
    Natalka, emg and trishka like this.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I have ordered for myself as well as a coworker and my mom from the same computer in the past and had no issues. We each received our confirmation email at our separate email addresses. I think as long as it is a different mailing and email address, orders are fine.
    My coworker and mom love the "surprises" they get when they go to the mail. I usually order various things that come up and they say it's always a surprise when they get their mail!
    gameprogirl and Natalka like this.
    Remember, a kick in the bum is still a step forward

I've started a blog to stop talking to myself Join me on my journey....http://stretchingmypennies.blogspot.ca/

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Not at same address? They give a warning.
    lol yea, all these people kindly getting stuff for their extended family at a diff address, but i don't know how one would be getting one for their hubby at a different address
    gameprogirl and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sctich View Post
    I have ordered for myself as well as a coworker and my mom from the same computer in the past and had no issues. We each received our confirmation email at our separate email addresses. I think as long as it is a different mailing and email address, orders are fine.
    My coworker and mom love the "surprises" they get when they go to the mail. I usually order various things that come up and they say it's always a surprise when they get their mail!
    That's good to know, thanks!
    gameprogirl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Cannot believe I miss those this fall. Last fall it was october 31(checked my history email)...much later.I still hope to receive a special offer later for magazine subscribtion.They went for a day I was sick and no computer access
    I hope you get well soon cath007!

Last year's offer was October 1 so I thought this year would be the same. I almost missed the offer yesterday as I was doing a deep cleaning in the kitchen. When I got on the site at past 5pm, there were only 5 samples left out of the 14. I didn't get any magazine offer.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'v noticed that once they finish previewing all the items (usually 14) then I can expect them to go live in the coming days.
    In this case it was like 2 days later or so.
    gameprogirl likes this.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I copied this from the site. hopefully they allow it to go thru for family too!

Quantities are limited. First ordered and confirmed, first served. Limit one package per address and/or email and/or IP. Duplicate orders will be removed.

emg likes this.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

This is from their confirmation email.
    Disclaimer:
    Quantities are limited. First ordered and confirmed, first served. Limit one package per mailing address. Duplicate orders will be removed.

I have always ordered for others so same IP is never an issue.
    gameprogirl, Natalka and trishka like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    lol yea, all these people kindly getting stuff for their extended family at a diff address, but i don't know how one would be getting one for their hubby at a different address
    Samplesource does not know that he is my husband
    gameprogirl likes this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information