User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: *NEW* Save.ca app now has rebate offers!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a weird email from them...I've emailed support. Anyone else receive something similar? I'm confused because it says accepted, but then says my account balance hasn't been updated.

This email is regarding your recently submitted claim(s) for:
    1) Save . Status: Accepted

As a result, your account balance has not been updated.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    Its Changio

okay the weirdest thing happened , i uploaded a receipt to claim bananas, and then i went to upload another receipt for milk and eggs and the offers were gone????
    They are limited quantities so I guess sold out
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They are limited quantities so I guess sold out
    I thought that might be the case, too, but all of the unbranded items vanished at the same time. Bananas, apples, eggs, bread--all offers removed, even though they had an expiry of a couple of months from now.
    I'm wondering if they did any beta testing with this app, it has so many bugs. I've uploaded 4 receipts, and I've just had my second rejected because it was "unreadable", despite the fact that it was well-lit, focused, and between the lines. I have not had a single receipt rejected by any of the other apps (so long as I'm not using my iPod with the crumby camera). I dunno. What's particularly frustrating about it this time is that I can't resubmit it because the offer (bread) is now gone. Save.ca, I am underwhelmed.
    babypiggy likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

So looks lilke save.ca is getting on the mobile coupon app bandwagon, but payment is done to Paypal account, not by mailing cheque.

http://www.save.ca/mobile

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Deleted
    Last edited by mollyh; Wed, Oct 8th, 2014 at 04:51 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    I thought that might be the case, too, but all of the unbranded items vanished at the same time. Bananas, apples, eggs, bread--all offers removed, even though they had an expiry of a couple of months from now.
    I'm wondering if they did any beta testing with this app, it has so many bugs. I've uploaded 4 receipts, and I've just had my second rejected because it was "unreadable", despite the fact that it was well-lit, focused, and between the lines. I have not had a single receipt rejected by any of the other apps (so long as I'm not using my iPod with the crumby camera). I dunno. What's particularly frustrating about it this time is that I can't resubmit it because the offer (bread) is now gone. Save.ca, I am underwhelmed.
    I am experiencing the same issue when taking a picture of my receipt - gets rejected because it is out of focus. I dont have a focusing problem when I upload a receipt using other rebate apps. Not sure what to do?? I have successfully uploaded receipts in the last month on this app, so this is a first for me.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Just wanted to update in case anyone else still having issues connecting their paypal account to the app.

i received an another email last week from support, different person, after I sent them a detailed outline of what I had done to try connecting ( and kept getting user already registered error). She asked what model and iOS version I was using so they could try to figure it out.

Never heard back from save.ca, but today I updated my iPad to version 8.02,and thought I'd try again.Not sure if updating had anything to do with it, or if save.ca fixed it, but Ive now linked my paypal successfully

so so if you had issues before, try it again now
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

After a couple weeks with some issues and delays it looks as though things have improved. The last two receipts that I submitted to them were approved within a couple hours and I have already successfully transferred by balance into my Paypal account without any issues. I am really liking this app and glad that I have yet another way to save money!!
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now I can not even upload receipts because it's always says autofocus error. Anyone upload successfully lately?
    You can earn $50 when you open your first Tangerine Account and $120 more when you switch your pay to Tangerine.
    http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html
    MyOrange Key is 15663962S1
    PM if you have any questions.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by he88 View Post
    Now I can not even upload receipts because it's always says autofocus error. Anyone upload successfully lately?
    I have deleted and re-installed the app and I am still having the focusing issue. Not sure why...?

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

The pic is perfect then they blurr it up its so frustrating
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Tue, Oct 21st, 2014 at 06:32 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

This one worked fine for me on Sunday for the avocado rebate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information