User Tag List

Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast
Like Tree2130Likes

Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Couponteen101- I am so sorry for your loss.....
    ROMEO likes this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Sounds like fun, though I avoid WEM like the plague.... way too many people for me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Lol- us too- but I can see the draw for tourists and people who have never been there
    I hate shopping there, way to crowded for me! But we go every now & then to Galaxyland (thank goodness for company events & toddler time) & been once to the Waterpark but going again in a couple of weeks!

I had a busy weekend of packing! Less than 2 days to go! So crazy excited!

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    So the weekend has been eventful. I went to see one of my favourite people in the world this weekend. Only to wake up the next morning to find out we lost our Great aunt to cancer. She was like my grandma and I'm heartbroken. I've never had someone die before so I have no idea what to do with this emotion. I'm beyond devasted.

I'm really sorry I'm being a downer, but just wanted to share as I might not check in a lot this week. I just don't think I'll have any energy after school work and ugly crying. I have to 2 essays due tomorrow and then I think I'm going to head home to family on Tuesday.
    So very sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.
    ROMEO likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    Here are my goals for the weekend:

1) Count how many presents I have (I am pretty sure I have more than 25 for my buddy so need to bundle some up)
    2) Wrap the gifts and label them day by day
    3) Find a box that's big enough to fit everything in
    4) Continue on finishing my hobby so that I can send it off to my buddy

Did I leave out anything?

Buddy, do you have a preference of getting your wishlist first or a mix of random gifts and wishlist items along the way?
    Mixed please

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Yeah, we can do a prize if you guess your buddy
    If more than one guesses, I will choose the winner by random.org
    I guess... scbpooh?
    ROMEO likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

My condolences couponteen101

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I think I'm close to being done with shopping... Gotta recount because I'm doubling up on gifts.
    then gotta wrap and find a bigger box. I've upgraded 3 times and I'm scared after wrapping, it's not all gonna fit. Aya!

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

My guess is chesterjes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Couponteen101 - Sorry for your loss.

ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    So the weekend has been eventful. I went to see one of my favourite people in the world this weekend. Only to wake up the next morning to find out we lost our Great aunt to cancer. She was like my grandma and I'm heartbroken. I've never had someone die before so I have no idea what to do with this emotion. I'm beyond devasted.

I'm really sorry I'm being a downer, but just wanted to share as I might not check in a lot this week. I just don't think I'll have any energy after school work and ugly crying. I have to 2 essays due tomorrow and then I think I'm going to head home to family on Tuesday.
    I'm sorry for your loss. My first big loss was my grandfather. I saw him the night before and got to say goodbye. I had plans that day to go to a waterpark with friends and my father asked me to bring my brother (10 years younger than me) too. I found out he passed away after we got home from the water park. I was devastated and had to deal with guilt for a while because instead of being there I went to a water park and had fun. what helped with the guilt was the fact that my brother was too young to be there at the time. I think it was better that I was the one watching him and that he had a fun day after being cooped up in my grandfather's hospital room for several days. as far as the grief I found out about a week after he passed away that I was pregnant with ds1. that gave me something positive to concentrate on and the fact that is was a difficult pregnancy I really had to concentrate on myself and ds1. its not really any easier 6 years later. I still miss him and think of him often but its something I've learned to live with and I concentrate on the positives I have in my life now.

don't worry about sounding like a downer. the last package train I was on I had several negative posts about the situation in Moncton and my experience even being safely across the province. it still doesn't feel like home but we have friends and family here and ds1 loves his school. I am hoping that as we live our life here it will someday feel like home again. I found it helpful to talk about my feelings and people on here were so supportive.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

hugs to couponteen101 that sucks. Everyone deals with loss differently.
    ROMEO likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

sorry for your loss, couponteen101. death sucks!
    thinking of you!
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Sorry for your loss coupon teen

Buddy just bought an item from your most wanted list. Really have to stop looking as the more I look the more I find.��

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    Buddy just bought an item from your most wanted list. Really have to stop looking as the more I look the more I find.��
    hmm don't think you're my buddy as i didn't have a most wanted list.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

So I was wondering if before we mail we could each guess how much our own packages weigh. I am thinking mine weighs about 15 pounds and will cost me $25-$30 to send, anyone else? Also can't wait to mail.

Also is anyone else as excited as me to start Christmas decorating your house? I am planning to start on Wednesday! I suspect by the weekend the tree will be up!

Does anyone participate in Subscription boxes? There are two new ones coming to canada... Birchbox (so excited about this one!) and Glossybox. These are amazing subscriptions that are so cheap and you get amazing products. The first one listed starts from what I understand on Wednesday.

Also one time boxes on Topbox? I have already bought 3 different ones... oops! Don't tell DH.

Bye for now!
    Last edited by army_girl29; Mon, Nov 10th, 2014 at 04:44 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

anyone have any idea what the average shipping cost is going to be?
    i'm kind of scared of that part!
    wendyjane likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    So I was wondering if before we mail we could each guess how much our own packages weigh. I am thinking mine weighs about 15 pounds will cost me $25-$30 to send, anyone else? Also can't wait to mail. Also is anyone else as excited as me to start decorating your house? I am planning to start on Wednesday! I suspect by the weekend the tree will be up!
    funny - you and i posted shipping msgs at the same time.
    too soon for me to guess mine - i only bought a handful of gifts so far.

Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast

Thread Information