User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Barilla FREE

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Katarina17 View Post
    In no way was I being negative I salute her using the coupons , just as I have used them in the same way
    That was not directed at you or at anyone who has already posted, it is just a reminder

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

What's an SV coupon??

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It's cheap? hahah all pasta is cheap lol

this is the #1 brand in Italy. My nonna who lived there used to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    If anyone want the $1 coupon for free, let me know; I brought TWO for free at home and my [evil] bro caused tantrum saying that its cheap brand blah blah blah [haaawwwwaaahh]
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    What's an SV coupon??
    Shopper's Voice

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Can someone tell me what SV stands for? I'm at such a loss right now! lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponier View Post
    Can someone tell me what SV stands for? I'm at such a loss right now! lol
    As Anne mentioned above, SV stands for Shopper's Voice (Consumer Research Center) http://www.shoppersvoice.ca/ (please delete, if I am not allowed to post a link .. thanks).
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    As Anne mentioned above, SV stands for Shopper's Voice (Consumer Research Center) http://www.shoppersvoice.ca/ (please delete, if I am not allowed to post a link .. thanks).
    I totally missed Anne's post! Sorry for asking the same question twice! haha. Thanks for letting all us new folks know!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Several stores round here are refusing to take the Bariila internet coupon.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Doesn't surprise me TBH. Years ago I stopped using coupons altogether.. I found I was always given a hard time (prior to printables).. They look at the coupon like it's a life insurance policy - and go out of their way to find some reason why you can't use more than one.. recently I was using Enfamil coupons that say "more than one can be used" and the cashier was even confused about that.. Honestly not worth my time most of the time but for something free - it's annoying when they do the ask 20 ppl thing wait wait wait and with a 6 month old and expecting it's just too frustrating.. SDM points are the most fun..

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Several stores round here are refusing to take the Bariila internet coupon.
    N@t@ and torontogal12 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Doesn't surprise me TBH. Years ago I stopped using coupons altogether.. I found I was always given a hard time (prior to printables).. They look at the coupon like it's a life insurance policy - and go out of their way to find some reason why you can't use more than one.. recently I was using Enfamil coupons that say "more than one can be used" and the cashier was even confused about that.. Honestly not worth my time most of the time but for something free - it's annoying when they do the ask 20 ppl thing wait wait wait and with a 6 month old and expecting it's just too frustrating.. SDM points are the most fun..
    I totally agree with you. Today I went to a Walmart I have never been before. The manager gave me a lot of hard time. She is telling me the Barilla coupon is a print out. I can't accept print from internet. I showed her the SV email. Still, she doesn't want a printed coupon. Then she tells me for Oral-B, ohhhh you can either PM or use the coupon but not both. I expected this from maybe a cashier but not manager. She didn't know anything. She was like Oral-B is from no frill, it must have some limit for how many you can buy. I was buying 8. She started looking in small term on last page just like you mentioned "insurance policy". Then she is telling me on coupon it says one per purchase, you can only buy 1 oral-B. I actually laughed and told her that it is one per purchase, not transacation/customer etc. After giving me a lot of hard time, she said okay.

I usually go to express checkout so no one is waiting behind me and cursing me.

It's tough at times to use coupon but in tough times, gotta save money.
    Last edited by wavi; Sat, Oct 25th, 2014 at 11:02 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do you get coupons off of shoppers voice?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes I do this too but then sometimes the cashier gets mad if you have more items then the express allows because well it is an express!! I get shakey my heart beats out of chest. I could never line up with people behind me!!!!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

When I bought the 5xBarilla at Loblaws I said while handing over coupon "it says one per purchase" that doesn't mean per transaction or customer.. I've had all sorts of things.. Sometimes they will take the coupon but want to know how they can get one etc etc.. **eye roll**. Regardless, I pretty well am always made to feel like I am "stealing" or doing something "naughty".. I've found handing over coupons at the end of each transaction works best. I don't really get the need for a manager or supervisor every time though? Or even just asking someone? It's all pretty straight forward - ..
    Quote Originally Posted by wavi View Post
    I totally agree with you. Today I went to a Walmart I have never been before. The manager gave me a lot of hard time. She is telling me the Barilla coupon is a print out. I can't accept print from internet. I showed her the SV email. Still, she doesn't want a printed coupon. Then she tells me for Oral-B, ohhhh you can either PM or use the coupon but not both. I expected this from maybe a cashier but not manager. She didn't know anything. She was like Oral-B is from no frill, it must have some limit for how many you can buy. I was buying 8. She started looking in small term on last page just like you mentioned "insurance policy". Then she is telling me on coupon it says one per purchase, you can only buy 1 oral-B. I actually laughed and told her that it is one per purchase, not transacation/customer etc. After giving me a lot of hard time, she said okay.

I usually go to express checkout so no one is waiting behind me and cursing me.

It's tough at times to use coupon but in tough times, gotta save money.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

They sent me another link, this time seems like I can print several times but still has my name on it. The barcode is different than last time so Ičll be able to get a few more boxes hopefully.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Some people need to chill out. Yesterday I was buying 4 items and using 3 coupons. Only one person behind me in line. Person behind me rolled her eyes huffed and puffed and walk away. People will be impatient even when there isn't a reason. Everyone should wait their turn, remember that
    Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Gal View Post
    Yes I do this too but then sometimes the cashier gets mad if you have more items then the express allows because well it is an express!! I get shakey my heart beats out of chest. I could never line up with people behind me!!!!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information