User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Christmas Deals on Candy,Decorations and Hot Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    My target had hardly anything left for Christmas wrap,bows tags, boxes, gift bags. Doubt it will make it to 90%. No stocking stuffers, hardly any ornaments, lights etc. I can't believe it. I was there a week ago, they still had tons of stuff, now virtually nothing, I wonder where it all went it was mostly 50 off so not that great a deal compared to last year.
    I noticed the same. Even throughout December, there wasn't a lot of Christmas Stuff at Target. I doubt it will go to 90% off as well.
    Last year we made out WELL with their overstock! I wish I grabbed garland then!

50% at Target in Oshawa (yesterday); bows were 70%
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found outdoor arrangements at home depot for 90% off. I just pulled out the brown cedar sprigs and the rest of the pine is great. It rang up at $9.99 from 39.94 original. After I mentioned the 90% sign to bring it to $3.99 the cashier changed the price to 90% off the $9.99 making it $1.00 I asked if it was right and she said it was ok so I paid and left a giddy, delighted shopper! Other indoor decor was at least 50-75%

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponkrystal View Post
    Found outdoor arrangements at home depot for 90% off. I just pulled out the brown cedar sprigs and the rest of the pine is great. It rang up at $9.99 from 39.94 original. After I mentioned the 90% sign to bring it to $3.99 the cashier changed the price to 90% off the $9.99 making it $1.00 I asked if it was right and she said it was ok so I paid and left a giddy, delighted shopper! Other indoor decor was at least 50-75%
    I wanted to go to Home Depot today, I randomly found some really nice decorations there last year.
    I will have to go tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know! :D
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:54 AM.
    avoncallingu and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    SDM has their chocolates at 50% so that is $5.79-$5.99 for up to 400 g Turtles, $9.79 for 725 g Quality Street, $3.79 After Eight, $2.49 Hershey Minis 230 g

WM has an even better deal on Quality Street 410 g carton $5 in-store only and Pot of Gold Nuts or Caramel varieties $3 also in-store only
    Might check that tomorrow,thank you for the head up
    avoncallingu and lecale like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone here know if Walmart will further increase the markdown for their holiday stuffs (candies, etc.) or will it just hold at 50% off?

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chimichangga View Post
    Does anyone here know if Walmart will further increase the markdown for their holiday stuffs (candies, etc.) or will it just hold at 50% off?
    Walmart usually goes to 75% off a week or so after Christmas. Can get some really great deals depending on how much stock your store has left. The chocolate and candy is always the last thing to be further reduced though...usually they try to clear the beauty sets/bubble bath/foot baths & ornaments/wrap first. Look for the small red price tags on the drugstore section stuff. That is seasonal & is on clearance.

denise

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Denise. Do you know if we could do a price adjustment when they're on 75% off?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dont feel like the store in my city are reduced the chocolate and candy...Just the flyer deal.Because people will continue to buy chocolate until the new year eve to eat or to give as a gift.I really hope the next week the deal will be there and no shelves cleared.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    Walmart usually goes to 75% off a week or so after Christmas. Can get some really great deals depending on how much stock your store has left. The chocolate and candy is always the last thing to be further reduced though...usually they try to clear the beauty sets/bubble bath/foot baths & ornaments/wrap first. Look for the small red price tags on the drugstore section stuff. That is seasonal & is on clearance.

denise
    thanks!
    so January 2nd would be a week after
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

michaels is currently 75% off... though their products tend to be wildly over priced at regular price i did manage to find large christmas kinder eggs regularly $10 on for $3 (100g eggs)
    cath007 and acosta like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Our local Coop has 75% off everything Christmas. Was able to pick up more outdoor Christmas decorations for our display for next year. Deer $15 reg. $60, solar lantern $12.50 reg. $50
    cath007 likes this.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My Michaels was 80% off on boxing day and 25% coupon on all purchases even sale items.

It was my 1st visit there and just by chance because it was across from Walmart and i didn't find anything interesting at WM. I did not have the 25% off coupon and only found out when I went home but I tried to get them to apply it the next day to my purchases but no luck
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Somethings starting to come up at 75% at Wm. Got Halmart "Frozen" ornaments for $2 and a Christmas outside lighted Darth Vader for $17.25 regular $69
    cath007 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I was waiting for Walmart's online prices to come down (as I have had literally no luck with Christmas stuff in any stores!). I lucked out today. I got a pack of 40 boxed cards for $1 and a 3 pack of foil wrapping paper (with a review that it is good quality!) for $1.75, so .58 cents per roll! And free shipping of course! Pretty sweet!!
    scbpooh, cath007 and nessa23 like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information