User Tag List

Page 1108 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 108 608 1008 1058 1098 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1118 1158 1208 ... LastLast
Results 16,606 to 16,620 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks!
    join superpoints for giftcards & rewards !

http://https://www.superpoints.com/j...CM_B8YEWrCisQo

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks again everyone!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words everyone! Name:  smiley_autumn.gif
Views: 362
Size:  15.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    I'm trying to figure out if I join in with this reward program.

What do people think? I know many of you are enthusiastic and hooked. But would you start ALL OVER AGAIN, knowing what you know now?
    I would absolutely start all over again if I had to, I think it's worth the time you put into it. I've redeemed for quite a few books, at least 10. I'm a big reader, so that's been great for me!
    You can go to this link to check out the prizes before you sign up to see if there's anything you're interested in: http://pointsandprizes.sheknows.com/...hp?view=prizes

They post new prizes all the time, so you never know what could come up.

For Noodge, for all you do, especially making everyone feel included:

Name:  flowers-for-you-tatty-teddy-01.gif
Views: 430
Size:  65.9 KB

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for the posting the new words / prizes or for stopping by to post!

You guys are....

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Roger Waters | Foo Fighters - In The Flesh (On Jimmy Fallon)

http://youtu.be/Em8yyVZrs54

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the words cesme77, leftie, manzervite, and NewfieGirl69.

I'm jealous you've got sisters and very nice of you to use your points for their gifts, Caliza. Congrats on your recent graduation too! Thank you for answering Giving-Small.

Sorry to hear that you were having log in issues, awhit066. Seems like it's hit and miss for folks here and there with no pattern. Wonder what P&P could be doing to their system as we know it's not making improvements!

Heeeee, it's so nice to hear from Andit! Oh dear, your friend worries me as she could be pushing herself to a slower recovery. Body will kick mind's eye rear in this case stubborn or not. I'm glad her niece and you are there to remind her to pace herself better. Ah, warped and wacky, just as I like em! You would beat me in Scrabble as I'm more babble not to be confused with boggled. I'm going to keep on praying and hope you are taking some time for yourself as well. Well, if today's any indication, your next life should be top notch as we are blessed to know someone kindhearted like you here and now.

Come on, you folks make me all warm cheeky red faced. Very thoughtful of you star84 and you brought a tear to my eye as that little tattered teddy brought back a lot of memories. The hangtag with the story tugged at my heart and it's what made me buy some for my closest friends as gifts many years ago.

You all are killing me via memory lane. The soundtrack of my younger days contain many a Pink Floyd song....so bittersweet, thank you user-id.

What a purrrrtty kitty, jjandmob! Hope everyone has a thrilling Thursday!

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: CAKELADIES worth 100 points good through 11/13/11.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    I'm trying to figure out if I join in with this reward program.

What do people think? I know many of you are enthusiastic and hooked. But would you start ALL OVER AGAIN, knowing what you know now?
    I think you asked about this back in May (page 859 of this thread), Giving-Small? If you would have started it back then you'd have around 200,000+ points now. There are some books at that point value currently yet most prizes are a bit higher in range and weekly deals are US residents only now.

Hope that helps you decide if you want to join in the fun along with star84's and Caliza's responses. We'd love to have ya! Best part of P&P to me is the SC community here as they never fail to make me smile. We tend to chit-chat here vs other site P&P forums. 99.9% of those other site P&P forum members get their words from this SC thread though so it's full circle.
    Last edited by Noodge; Thu, Oct 13th, 2011 at 07:53 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

One more morning for the flipping alarm to wake me this week Bring on the weekend

Noodge - I love coming into here (daily usually unless life gets in my way) - you could brighten up the most down person - your posts don't leave out anyone and you always sound so chipper - hope life is treating you well

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Caliza, Noodge,SnowFlakey and I've looked for the other person who answered my questions -- appreciate all the info, advice.

I think I'll give this a try. And Noodge I appreciate SC for the community and these "points" type threads are great at getting to know people.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Thursday everyone (((hugs)))
    Giving-Small......welcome to our SC family

Life is Good

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

This week's code word is GETAWAY for 200 points! Redeem your points now.Good thru 10/19/11.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

This week's code word is BURN for 200 points! Redeem your points now.Good thru 10/19/11.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Burn The Night (U.S. residents only)

After eons in exile, the naturi have broken their chains and now roam the Earth bent on revenge. It is the sworn duty of Mira, the Fire Starter, to protect the nightwalker race—though even she may be powerless to withstand the horrific onslaught. As Mira and her brave lover, the vampire slayer Danaus, stand ready to do battle, thousands of winged shapeshifters darken the skies. The war of ultimate extermination has begun, and the battleground is Mira's home turf. The humans don't yet recognize the doom descending upon them. And the nightwalkers will surely perish unless they unite with outcast naturi who claim to want peace. But these unexpected "allies" are the same demons who have long worked for Mira's destruction—and in these darkest of days the lines between friend and foe will blur treacherously before the bloody end of all things.
    Get it for 15000 points!

Thread Information