User Tag List

Page 422 of 519 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 7777
Like Tree1036Likes

Thread: New to SmartCanucks.ca? Introduce yourself and meet others

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome - there's a lot of acronyms at first but in a month you'll know them all.

Here's a list of acronyms and abbreviations used on SC:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/78133-a...onyms--canada/

SCOP - scanning code of practice - voluntary program where merchants who scan and item and the price comes up wrong, will give you the item "free" up to $10 or take $10 off the price.

wub - when you buy
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hi Poohbear1ac here mother of two wonderful boys and a Large extended family on both sides....Just getting started in the couponing game and I willing take advice.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, Calgarian looking for great deals on electronics in Canada.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi, i'm Marguerite and i'm looking for the pin on the nestle bars.. i have a box of "54 favorites and i can't find the pin,, someone on the site said if u pulled the tab, that the pin would be there, but there is absolutely nothing there. Can someone help me with this?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

opps !!! just found the pin.. sorry

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i am a newbie and want to say hi to all
    mom4800

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello, i am new to the site, but i am a sahm and i love couponing any way to saveextra money for my familly is great I hope to get some sweet deals from all you

dezNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey everyone ... Im dezerray .... Nice to meet everyone .. Im a hard working mother im 23

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i'm new here and i would like to say hello..pls guide me...thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everyone my name is Denise, new, and eager to save money on groceries and clothing for a teen daughter. :D

cpn
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, I'm new to the site and wanted to say hi!

New to Couponing!
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I'm Melisa, I am just starting to couponing, I do wish I could have grocery bills go from 600+ to 100 and under!!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Glad you decided to join the coupon saving, deal hunting, fun loving party here.

I'm Darlene and mom to 2 older kids. I live in Saskatoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear1ac View Post
    Hi Poohbear1ac here mother of two wonderful boys and a Large extended family on both sides....Just getting started in the couponing game and I willing take advice.
    Poohbear1ac -- nice to meet another Poohbear lover! A good place to start on couponing is under the coupon tab, looking at the Sticky threads.

Here's an example:
    Sticky:

*OFFICIAL* Canadian Printable Coupons

It lists all the coupons available now that you can print on your computer.
    Super handy list.
    Note: not all stores accept printed coupons, and some don't accept high value ones (say more than $2 off)

Another good place to start is to take a look at all the posts and info from one of the Learn to be an Epic Couponer groups. I ran these free groups from January to September this year. They have slidecasts (slides with audio) talking about couponing, starting out etc. over here, lots of good comments and questions - a good resource for starting out too:
    Team 10: 21 Things to to be an Epic Couponer

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    kainengtah[/B];4174151]Hey, Calgarian looking for great deals on electronics in Canada.
    There are so many deals since Black Friday - it's hard to keep up with all the flyers etc.

margueriteo2[/B];4174583]hi, i'm Marguerite and i'm looking for the pin on the nestle bars.. i have a box of "54 favorites and i can't find the pin,, someone on the site said if u pulled the tab, that the pin would be there, but there is absolutely nothing there. Can someone help me with this?
    Hi Margueriteo2 - glad you found the pins

mom4800[/B];4177386]i am a newbie and want to say hi to all
    mom4800
    kristalee[/B];4177443]Hello, i am new to the site, but i am a sahm and i love couponing any way to saveextra money for my familly is great I hope to get some sweet deals from all you
    Hi Kristalee - lots of sahm on Smart Canucks - drop in the tea room - often people are chatting - ie posting on a thread to talk a bit

dezerray[/B];4178739]Hey everyone ... Im dezerray .... Nice to meet everyone .. Im a hard working mother im 23
    Hi dezerray - smart to start couponing so soon.

Rose24[/B];4179793]i'm new here and i would like to say hello..pls guide me...thanks

Rose24
    - see my note above for Poohbear1ac about some places to start learning about couponing.
    If you want to find about sites that you can earn a bit of money or gift cards or gift items for kids and families, pm me. Happy to share what I know and I've tried as many as I can find to weed out the bad from the good.

MrsDPO[/B];4180316]Hello everyone my name is Denise, new, and eager to save money on groceries and clothing for a teen daughter. :D
    Ack - food has really jumped in prices lately and clothes also add up fast.

cpn[/B];4181050]Hi, I'm new to the site and wanted to say hi!
    Welcome.

m.a.clifford[/B];4181737]I'm Melisa, I am just starting to couponing, I do wish I could have grocery bills go from 600+ to 100 and under!!
    Melisa - your bills will definitely drop. Stockpiling when the right items are on sale for free or near free is the key. At first this can make you spend a bit more weekly before you start seeing the big reduction.

For example if you bought 6 packages of toilet paper - on sale and after coupons for $2. You'd spend $12. You might have spent just 6 before this site and becoming a deal finder and couponer. So this week you spent $6 extra. For the next 5 weeks you'll spend $6 per week less.

The thing is for the first few weeks/months you're building it all up at once. Love that happy feeling when I see the "sale" price at 6.99 and I just walk downstairs and pick up a pack for $2.

Have questions? Need help - feel free to PM me (Private Message -- email me through the board). The PM button is just below my signature.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all - My name is Nicole, new to the site! I have 2 children : daughter 10 and son 4 and live in Beautiful Nova Scotia!! Love freebies and is trying to learn more about extreme couponing!!! Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hey everyone...i'm a mother of 3 kids, all under 3 started couponing within the last 2 months. I always wanted to coupon but wasn't really sure where to start. Thanks to this site, it gave me that little bit of a push in the right direction...now i have already saved a ton of money and an ongoing stock pile. I said i need to finally join the SC community ....THANKS A BUNCH SC

Page 422 of 519 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 ... LastLast

Thread Information