User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Sick of bad drivers and how they like to hit and run!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've seen pics of cars, mainly in Asia and Africa, that have any manner of things tied to the side so that people won't bump and leave damage. So if that's how their countrymen drive, I can only hope that they're not driving the same times I am in this country lol

And of course I can't find a pic really easily
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm going to have a brain aneurysm someone hit it today with their white car door on my black car. Pretty sure It happened at stupidstore parked far away in the middle of 5 empty spots come out 2 people on either side and noticed after I left that the car on my passenger side opened their back door into my car leaving white paint and scratches. I guess now I have to inspect my car everytime I leave a parking lot. Pretty sure judging by the toys on their dash and rear view mirror another ignorant immigrant driver/occupants.
    ROMEO and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I saw something similar to this a few years ago in a TD bank parking lot, took out 3 cars including a rather new looking Mustang, again, seniors... /not hating.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I saw something similar to this a few years ago in a TD bank parking lot, took out 3 cars including a rather new looking Mustang, again, seniors... /not hating.
    It's like Calgary's worst Driver!
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Tue, Apr 7th, 2015 at 10:37 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    It's like Calgary's worst Driver!
    I'm being punked, right? This video can't be real !! My blood pressure went up just watching it!! Ha,ha,ha!!
    ROMEO, r0c0upons and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Wow, you'd think it'd be faster for that person to get out and walk places instead of driving....

Not quite hating on SavvyLady, but there are some people who at first glance might look like immigrants, but in a multicultural country, their families may have been here for over 100 years! Aren't we all really immigrants (unless you're of Native blood)?

That being said, we live in the highest insurance rate capital of Canada, or stupid driver central. Here, there are no boundaries for stupid stunts: racing, car surfing, switching three lanes or more at the last minute, weaving.... There are also no limits on race, gender, or age.

I remember being nine months pregnant and driving through downtown to get to the grocery store. A middle aged lady (hair dyed blonde and Caucasian) rammed her huge white Lincoln SUV into the car behind her. I heard a great crunch and she just drove away. I think it was all the pregnancy hormones, but I was just furious for the poor owner of the Honda CRV.

If it was possible to easily turn and park to leave a note, I would have. Unfortunately, being that pregnant makes your bladder *really* small. Sorry for the excess of info.
    ROMEO and francine1985 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information