User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which rider should win the prize for best RAOK (part 1 of train)?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rider 1

4 50.00%
  • Rider 2

2 25.00%
  • Rider 3

6 75.00%
  • Rider 4

2 25.00%
  • Rider 5

5 62.50%
  • Rider 6

3 37.50%
  • Rider 7

2 25.00%
  • Rider 8

5 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree799Likes

Thread: RAOK train.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

So glad! Kayden helped me pick out the different stickers,and books. he said they can each have a sticker/book set. He picked out the Spiderman book out for your oldest (if he anything like Kayden he likes to have notebooks around the house) and the Minions pack for your little guy and said they could share the Toys Story stickers. Hope hubby is happy with the TMNT pen, almost kept it for myself!! LOL and I thought the GC would be a nice little treat for you

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    So glad! Kayden helped me pick out the different stickers,and books. he said they can each have a sticker/book set. He picked out the Spiderman book out for your oldest (if he anything like Kayden he likes to have notebooks around the house) and the Minions pack for your little guy and said they could share the Toys Story stickers. Hope hubby is happy with the TMNT pen, almost kept it for myself!! LOL and I thought the GC would be a nice little treat for you
    Definitely. The first think ds1 opened was the Spider-Man notebook. He already wrote and drew in it. Ds2 went right for the despicable me (or beedos which is what the kids call the minions) pack. I added the Starbucks card to my account and transferred the balance to my main card and since I am only 1 star away from a free reward you gave me 2 free frappuccinos . Dh will see his stuff when he gets home but I guarantee he will love it.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Awww.... thats great!!!!! Makes me so happy!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I have sent mine and already received mine...gosh I am late! #hatingLife!

EDIT: I meant I already got my package from Francine...see I KNEW it was Francine HA... Hopefully my package will not be late.
    Last edited by Arvilish; Mon, Apr 27th, 2015 at 04:44 PM.
    francine1985 and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I have sent mine and already received mine...gosh I am late! #hatingLife!

EDIT: I meant I already got my package from Francine...see I KNEW it was Francine HA... Hopefully my package will not be late.
    I liked because you already got yours not because you are hating life... I hope whatever is wrong starts getting better for you.

i hope the coupons are all good for you. I know said you are a vegetarian that eats chicken but I wasn't sure if you ate cheese, and butter. (I thought it was a safe bet since you like drinkable yogurt). I didn't see an actual response from you about the hair dye so I included them (and I am glad they got there before expiring.) and I noticed you posted in the Starbucks offer thread so I figured you would like the gift card. I hope the rest of the coupons will work for you and that the samples are good too.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

I had a DIY mishap and had to send the package out today. Hope my buddy likes it; it's scheduled to arrive Thursday according to CP.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I liked because you already got yours not because you are hating life... I hope whatever is wrong starts getting better for you.

i hope the coupons are all good for you. I know said you are a vegetarian that eats chicken but I wasn't sure if you ate cheese, and butter. (I thought it was a safe bet since you like drinkable yogurt). I didn't see an actual response from you about the hair dye so I included them (and I am glad they got there before expiring.) and I noticed you posted in the Starbucks offer thread so I figured you would like the gift card. I hope the rest of the coupons will work for you and that the samples are good too.
    Oh they do! Thank you! I love the SB card! I can always stretch a $5 card into $10 heheh...they have 50% for Frappuccino going on though I am getting 'fat' [as others put it] so I should avoid those. My bro was keeping his eyes on it so I was like 'don't even think about it'

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Voted
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Wow, you ladies are giving me a hard time on this one eh? lol

2 votes left and right now it's a 4 way tie. I won't be able to send 4 prizes out so in the event of a tie we will have to pick numbers. If that happens I will have to ask another sc'er to pick a number. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but if it does that's the plan.
    francine1985 and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Wow, you ladies are giving me a hard time on this one eh? lol

2 votes left and right now it's a 4 way tie. I won't be able to send 4 prizes out so in the event of a tie we will have to pick numbers. If that happens I will have to ask another sc'er to pick a number. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but if it does that's the plan.
    If I am part of the tie when the voting is done I will withdraw my name. I really didn't do anything special just a few small things and there are others more deserving to win.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    If I am part of the tie when the voting is done I will withdraw my name. I really didn't do anything special just a few small things and there are others more deserving to win.
    Nonsense! We'll draw a name. It's the easiest and fairest.

I'd love to send 4 prizes but I literally only have 2 stamps left. It's shocking considering I bough a roll of 100 before the price hike, but I've been sending out a lot I guess. I can't justify buying more stamps at their current price (and with our current income).

Guess my SC trading/trains time has come to an end. *sniff sniff* but as they say all good things must come to an end. Besides I'm going to have to go back to work by September so I won't have time anyway.

Certainly a year of big changes for me. lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I know how you feel Lola. Unless its a great trade I have found i haven't been trading much in the last while either. Way too expensive to just throw envies in the mail these days. Couponing has changed so much in the last year and more ppl (myself included) are looking for more HV/FPC more than anything that its getting too hard to trade

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Aww! I know the feeling about less trading Lola. Feel like I have to make it worthwhile(meaning a larger trade or something very sought after). My mailbox is so empty these days. Looking forward to receiving my RAOK from my buddy really makes my day!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I know how you feel Lola. Unless its a great trade I have found i haven't been trading much in the last while either. Way too expensive to just throw envies in the mail these days. Couponing has changed so much in the last year and more ppl (myself included) are looking for more HV/FPC more than anything that its getting too hard to trade
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Aww! I know the feeling about less trading Lola. Feel like I have to make it worthwhile(meaning a larger trade or something very sought after). My mailbox is so empty these days. Looking forward to receiving my RAOK from my buddy really makes my day!
    It's such a sad thing, isn't it? I miss mail! I miss hosting trains! lol. But it's just not worth it. I can barely find coupons lately and hardly ever HV/FPCs. With that huge CP increase and the lack of coupons, it's just not worth it. I can't justify it any more. It's costing me more than I save. lol.

Same with Epicure. I just spent $40 for new mags and insurance and found out they increased the minimum amount to stay a consultant so now after my next order I am done with Epicure also.

This year is sucking for me. Hopefully in September I can find a job (another rant right there but I won't get into it) and I'll have something to do. Kind of feeling a little lost lately.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Just voted!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information