User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree555Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart: Food and Snacks VS Candy and Snacks - what items qualify???

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just checked the Promotional ID thread and 16654 is listed as the code for 8000 points WUS $30. This code is actually the same code that was on the printed coupon that I did not print and use. I used the loaded offer. I am confused now as to why I was not able to use milk in this offer. Why can you use milk and why can't you use milk in the 8000 points WUS $30 offer????????
    ROMEO and momi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had the 4k pts WUS 20$ on food and snacks this week. I also had another points offer of 1k WUB milk and cereal. I bought milk, cereal and jam. The points weren't automatically credited. I called; the rep confirmed that the offers were loaded and awarded the points (said they should have worked). I guess it's a glitch, why it works for some and not for others...no clue. Worth calling and inquiring though.
    ROMEO, Silk, momi and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just awarded points from my 4k food and snack Wednesday offer. I can confirm Vector protein bars, Special K protein shakes, canned salmon and Allbran bars can be added to the list that work.
    @d.ot, I assume you were referring to the 1k wub milk and cereal as the glitch and know the 4k wus $20 food and snack are awarded within 5 days.
    Last edited by maple7; Fri, May 15th, 2015 at 03:58 PM.
    couponlady, ROMEO, d.ot and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Just awarded points from my 4k food and snack Wednesday offer. I can confirm Vector protein bars, Special K protein shakes, canned salmon and Allbran bars can be added to the list that work.
    @d.ot, I assume you were referring to the 1k wub milk and cereal as the glitch and know the 4k wus $20 food and snack are awarded within 5 days.
    ahh yes...too many details to pay attn to
    Keeping track of receipts, offers, points to be awarded at later dates, rebates, match-ups...I need a vacation lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    ahh yes...too many details to pay attn to
    Keeping track of receipts, offers, points to be awarded at later dates, rebates, match-ups...I need a vacation lol
    lol, I so agree.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

So shopped today using my 8000 pt WUS $30 on Food/Snacks (the weekly ofer) .... but had also loaded the Friday offer of 3000 pts WUS $10 on Candy/snacks ..... I bought milk, silk, cheese, coffee, sugar, canned tomatoes, yogurt and two Brisk Iced Tea (.99 each) --- all of which I would consider as "food" rather than "snack" or "candy" (except the Brisk) .... it applied both offers which has me very confused....

I wasn't sure what I was going to buy until I went into the store so had loaded everything..... The total was 41$ so perhaps that's the reason it applied both ... but as far as I can see only $2 falls into the Snack category and nothing in the candy category ..... Redeemed points too - so OOP was $11.... I guess another one I'll have to wait and see what the system does.
    couponlady, ROMEO, momi and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The 'snacks' is the common factor in both offers.

The system identified you had a snack item.
    The way it's been going so far, is the system redeems any offer which MAY qualify, then during the 5 days, decides which one(s) qualify.
    Any offers which do not qualify (in your case, the candy/snack) are forfeited.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I wasn't sure what I was going to buy until I went into the store so had loaded everything..... The total was 41$ so perhaps that's the reason it applied both ... but as far as I can see only $2 falls into the Snack category and nothing in the candy category ..... Redeemed points too - so OOP was $11.... I guess another one I'll have to wait and see what the system does. [/QUOTE]

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Well as long as they see that the 8000 pts one applies and the 3000 one doesn't - I'm good with that I just don't see myself standing in the store trying to load or unload offers on my phone challenged enough with everything else

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    So shopped today using my 8000 pt WUS $30 on Food/Snacks (the weekly ofer) .... but had also loaded the Friday offer of 3000 pts WUS $10 on Candy/snacks ..... I bought milk, silk, cheese, coffee, sugar, canned tomatoes, yogurt and two Brisk Iced Tea (.99 each) --- all of which I would consider as "food" rather than "snack" or "candy" (except the Brisk) .... it applied both offers which has me very confused....

I wasn't sure what I was going to buy until I went into the store so had loaded everything..... The total was 41$ so perhaps that's the reason it applied both ... but as far as I can see only $2 falls into the Snack category and nothing in the candy category ..... Redeemed points too - so OOP was $11.... I guess another one I'll have to wait and see what the system does.
    It will also be interesting to know if you receive your 8,000 bonus points after redeeming points. Please keep us posted.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, May 16th, 2015 at 08:02 PM.
    ROMEO, dahliagrower, momi and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post

Update: Receive the 8000 pts for Food/Snack today -- 2%milk (4L); Silk Soy, saputo grated cheese; PC Coffee; br Sugar, Alymer Canned tomatoes; Activia Yogurt
    Grey, ROMEO, lotsasavings and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

subscribing
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

I know frozen pizza qualifies as a food but does anyone know if it works for the snacks/candy category?

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus85 View Post
    Does anyone know if ice cream/ ice cream bars count as snacks?
    I have a 6000 WUS $20 on Candy and Snacks and will be getting a few boxes of popsicles and ice cream, I'll let you know!
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and momi like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I have purchased breyers with the snack coupon and gotten the points.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I have purchased breyers with the snack coupon and gotten the points.
    Thanks!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information