• 1 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By scouponer
  • 3 Post By coley3
  • 1 Post By ticul

Thread: Target USA Shopping trip and other US outlet deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just back from Orlando, while there I found a Target and got a couple of good deals. lots of clearance unfortunately I was hampered by luggage/weight considerations otherwise i would have bought more.

I purchased Method Laundry soap...I know it was a ridiculous thing to buy on vacation but it is DH's favourite and it is super expensive at home. 85 loads for $6.48 bought 2...wanted to buy the rest but again luggage consideration. bought a jar of paprika for $1.19 and some Barbie hair bands for niece for Christmas for $2. again lot of clearance with a lot of toys 30-50% off.

what I was so disappointed that I couldn't bring home because of weight and room was the organic just cranberry juice that we use a fair bit was on clearance for $1.19 regular price was $8.99... that was a hard one to leave on the shelf and if I could have figured out a way to get it home...but I had to save room for my 6 bottles of Charles Shaw (2 buck chuck Merlot wine) that was free to me as a friend from california brought it for us and we brought her 2 bottles of PC Maple syrup. declared the wine but they let the extra 2 bottles go so no duty yahoo! It was very exciting walking around Target and was bummed I couldnt get more stuff.

Went to 3 outlet malls and one regular mall (DH was in conference for 3 days so I had to do something with myself so shopping it was)
    could have bought a gazillion things especially purses but even at great prices I need another purse like I need a whole in my head so I refrained but it was tempting. Bought some t-shirts, a pair of pants, fossil sunglasses and a Tumi knapsack for DH's birthday for $65 - great deal and lifetime warranty. DH picked up some clothes at Oakley and columbia. All in all good shopping!

Only bad thing about the trip was my bathing suit bottoms disappeared from our room and have yet to be found. Not impressed and they don't really seem to be too concerned about it. They tell me they will keep checking lost and found and send it if they find it... ummm... I didn't lose it, it was taken from the room. I just bought them at the end of the summer last year and had only worn them a couple of times. bummed as it is hard to find good, reasonably priced bathing suit bottoms to fit my butt. I put all my valuables in the safe everytime we left the room...I didn't realize that bathing suit bottoms should have been put there too LOL. Even funnier Dh was at the International Crime free conference!
    This thread is currently associated with: Target
    coley3, Shwa Girl, ticul and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

nice vacation
    nice shop

about the luggage weight, for clothing and such, you can ship through US postal service in a flat rate package, using bus transport, so it arrives back home a few week after you return
    ticul likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    nice vacation
    nice shop

about the luggage weight, for clothing and such, you can ship through US postal service in a flat rate package, using bus transport, so it arrives back home a few week after you return
    Hmmm good to know
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great deals. So chuckling over the bathing suit bottom and your hubby attending the crime prevention. (It really sucks though. I have the same problem and finding the right bottom is essential.)
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, you did manage to get some awesome deal. Yes, it is funny for your bathing suit buttom and your DH attending the crime prevention. We went on vacation too and DH forgot is nice letther shoes and we had the same answered as you did. DH did not loose it, he forgot them in the room and we never got them back. Thank you Scouponner for sharing and hope you will get back your Bathing suit buttom.......................
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Thread Information