User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers July 16 to 22

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    are you on a smartphone? the aero offers need barcode verification so they'll only show up on a smartphone.
    Thanks @elusive ! looks like the aero offers appear on the phone, not on the desktop
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I enjoyed getting more Old Spice deodorant for dh. $2.49 each at sobyes, buy 2 get $2.50 back from CO51 which has already been credited to my account.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I enjoyed getting more Old Spice deodorant for dh. $2.49 each at sobyes, buy 2 get $2.50 back from CO51 which has already been credited to my account.
    The P&G BrandSaver insert that was released this week has coupons for $2.50 and $4.00 off WUB any two and three, respectively, Old Spice products (excludes the High Endurance collection).
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Sat, Jul 18th, 2015 at 03:18 AM.
    Cata likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    there's supposed to be another step where it asks you to scan the barcode of the product. i guess your app is an old version. if it works without doing it then that's good for you! tbh it's an annoying extra step.
    Yay! It went through no problem, I got my credit yesterday! Glad I didn't have to do that step then

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is anyone having issues with checkout 51 today? I can't even log in and the site has been down all day

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I have been having issues with it for the past week. It is constantly crashing on me. It took me 9 tries to scan a receipt. Then I needed to scan a barcode. Finally got to that stage and went to scan it, and nothing happens - it won't scan the barcode, no matter what I do ( different lighting, refocusing, etc). Does anyone have any solutions? I missed out on an offer last week because I couldn't scan. I am using an android tablet. (My smartphone isn't compatible with CO51).
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I always have to sign in and out lately for my balance to show the current amount.
    torontogal12 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

They seemed to have updated the Renee's dressing offer. Buy 3 and get a bonus of $1.50 on the next friday.

I went over to Food4less and got 3 for $.99 each ($2.97) and got $4.50 back so make a total of $3.03

The expiry dates on the ones in Oshawa are Sept 15, 2015 so lots of time to use them up
    Last edited by kerrylj; Mon, Jul 20th, 2015 at 03:10 PM.
    Linda Evans likes this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Had to try 6 x before a receipt scan would work. Kept crashing on newest iphone. @SarahS83 if it refuses, you should email them and have them manually claim the offer for you.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information