User Tag List

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I picked up a couple small things today but won`t do any more til I get my buddy`s wishlist.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

2 more days lol

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Morning ladies! I was supposed to be back at work today but booked it off, the rest of the week actually, in case Jackson was still sick. He is at school though, daycare really. I lied and told him I was going to work ha ha. He is feeling better, no fever. He is now worried about getting "the desk by itself" which I don't understand but I hope he has some friends in his class and gets a desk he's happy with, since I imagine he has the only one left now. Any way! Here is my sweet boy (in desperate need of a haircut he refuses to get, he's scared they will cut him). He chose the outfit himself.

Name:  resized.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  13.8 KB

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I thought today was the 10th and was soooooo excited. lol.

Must be patient...I love to spend money as much as I love to save!!!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

So glad Jackson is feeling better, Kaydens not. He stayed home from school today sadly! Hes got the old mans smoker cough going on and wasnt even up for 5 mins before he was complaining he had a headache. I told him he could stay home today and rest but he needs to go back to school tomorrow!
    Crochetlady and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    So glad Jackson is feeling better, Kaydens not. He stayed home from school today sadly! Hes got the old mans smoker cough going on and wasnt even up for 5 mins before he was complaining he had a headache. I told him he could stay home today and rest but he needs to go back to school tomorrow!
    Oh no! Sucks when they miss school. Jackson complained of a headache yesterday but I think he wasn't drinking enough water. So hopefully he does better today. No phone call yet any way so I have hope And I hate that cough! It seems every time Jackson is sick he gets a cough. And makes sleep so hard.

Can't wait to get shopping!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Hannah had her first day this morning! She woke up at 6:50am this morning (20 mins before she needed to be awake) very excited to go, but then got nervous when I was dropping her off, no tears though. When I picked her up the first thing she informed me was 'School is awesome! & I can't wait until tomorrow!' Oh & see wants to go everyday, even the weekends lol

Im excited to shop! I also picked up 1 or 2 things for my future buddy!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Hannah had her first day this morning! She woke up at 6:50am this morning (20 mins before she needed to be awake) very excited to go, but then got nervous when I was dropping her off, no tears though. When I picked her up the first thing she informed me was 'School is awesome! & I can't wait until tomorrow!' Oh & see wants to go everyday, even the weekends lol

Im excited to shop! I also picked up 1 or 2 things for my future buddy!
    Aww that's nice to hear! I hope,I have that much luck with Maile on Friday...

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Sounds like everyone is doing great getting back to school!! We ended up at a hotel with wifi in Cape Breton so I was able to sneak in and check on everyone With me having to leave Trent has been on his own to get to school in the morning, hubby leaves at 7am. He's been taking the metro bus and being very responsible about getting out on time, makes me a little sad that he is so independent, would be nice to be missed a little LOL

I can't wait to get my buddy and do some shopping!!

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    Ummmmm... what happened to the hot muggy weather we had this past weekend? Kinda chilly today but autumn is one of my favorite seasons Can't wait to get my buddy so I can start shopping!

Oh I love this weather, I cant do hot it literally makes me sick

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Rant Alert: I bought winter boots from Sorel online for Hannah in the next the size up (incase her feet grow mid-winter & I can't find boots anywhere). But of course they sent me different ones than the ones I ordered & then on top of that, even though they are size 13, they are smaller than DD's current pair which are 12s. So I have to mail them back to London Ontario. Got a refund on the original shipping cost but because their customer service is in America, they can't issue me a free return shipping. So now I'm out money for having to ship them back! I am never ordering boots online again!

BUT WAIT, it gets better because this isn't even what I'm currently annoyed about! On Saturday, I wrapped up my box & mail it to Sorel in London Ontario! Today I received it back because some idiot at Canada Post sent it to the RETURN address instead of the clearly marked TO address! Had to spend over 20 minutes on the phone with CP, but at least got them to refund the mailing cost. But Arrgh! what a complete disaster! Super frustrating & I can't even drink wine to relax & calm down!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Rant Alert: I bought winter boots from Sorel online for Hannah in the next the size up (incase her feet grow mid-winter & I can't find boots anywhere). But of course they sent me different ones than the ones I ordered & then on top of that, even though they are size 13, they are smaller than DD's current pair which are 12s. So I have to mail them back to London Ontario. Got a refund on the original shipping cost but because their customer service is in America, they can't issue me a free return shipping. So now I'm out money for having to ship them back! I am never ordering boots online again!

BUT WAIT, it gets better because this isn't even what I'm currently annoyed about! On Saturday, I wrapped up my box & mail it to Sorel in London Ontario! Today I received it back because some idiot at Canada Post sent it to the RETURN address instead of the clearly marked TO address! Had to spend over 20 minutes on the phone with CP, but at least got them to refund the mailing cost. But Arrgh! what a complete disaster! Super frustrating & I can't even drink wine to relax & calm down!
    Oh that sucks. I hate buying boots for my son. Going through all that trouble, I hope you are getting the right pair in the end?
    Crochetlady and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Sorry to hear of the issues Jules ie. ..I have trouble ordering anything online for Livi unless I order 2 sizes too big and hope it fits...on a good note...

Today's is last call for boarding!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Oh that sucks. I hate buying boots for my son. Going through all that trouble, I hope you are getting the right pair in the end?
    In the end I went to Sears & bought a pair there! I should have done that in the first place, but I tried to save myself a trip, ugh. I have bought sandals & clothes online for DD with no problem, but will avoid boots/shoes online in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Sorry to hear of the issues Jules ie. ..I have trouble ordering anything online for Livi unless I order 2 sizes too big and hope it fits...on a good note...

Today's is last call for boarding!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Yay!

I have just finished filling in the 20 forms the school sent home & reading all the school info, handbook & newsletters. Looking forward to some relaxing. DD just asked to watch Land Before Time (her fav movie) so I said sure so I can have some peace & quiet lol, though I have to start making dinner in 30 mins, sigh. Got meet the teacher night tonight & a trip to the post office to re-mail my package, double sigh.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Approved the riders, get those wishlists in! I am home tomorrow so can work on buddies with chesterjes if she is available so you can start shopping this weekend.

If you are signing up, please PM me to let me know to approve it
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information