User Tag List

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Can't wait to get my buddy! I think I've only sent to two people on this train so it'll be fun to get someone new oh wait, 3 people? I think. Any way! Hopefully I'll be able to get some shopping done this weekend

Now if I could just stop sneezing! I think it's allergies, but claritin so far hasn't helped...

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Yay! Can't wait to start shopping! I'm am on vacation out west so maybe I'll find some cool things for my buddy on my adventures.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I am dipping pretzels in chocolate icing right now and eating...just saying'.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

it has been a long few days here. on the weekend we started ripping apart our bathroom. found out that we had zonolite in the walls (not a fun clean up). then tuesday my littlest one started nursery school (he is 2 1/2 years) and he did amazing! he loves it. today he went to school again and i had a meet and greet the teacher for my oldest (grade 5). then furnace people were here to give me a quote on moving the duct work but instead gave me a better idea to give my hunny instead of moving it saving us about 2 grand. then some phone calls and little one woke up crying and screaming and i was unable to calm him, didn't matter what i did. turns out he was scared, of what? we don't know but he kept pointing to the corner of his room and saying "there". (both my grandparents passed away in our house)........sooo, needless to say it has been a long week so far but super happy my oldest finally starts school tomorrow!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    it has been a long few days here. on the weekend we started ripping apart our bathroom. found out that we had zonolite in the walls (not a fun clean up). then tuesday my littlest one started nursery school (he is 2 1/2 years) and he did amazing! he loves it. today he went to school again and i had a meet and greet the teacher for my oldest (grade 5). then furnace people were here to give me a quote on moving the duct work but instead gave me a better idea to give my hunny instead of moving it saving us about 2 grand. then some phone calls and little one woke up crying and screaming and i was unable to calm him, didn't matter what i did. turns out he was scared, of what? we don't know but he kept pointing to the corner of his room and saying "there". (both my grandparents passed away in our house)........sooo, needless to say it has been a long week so far but super happy my oldest finally starts school tomorrow!!!!
    that is creppy my two yr old when ever we put her to bed always says there is a monster and points to the ceiling

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Ok im really bad with usernames verses real names, im sorry if ive said this before but how many of you in here do i have on fb??? I have de ja vu all the time thinking... hmmm didnt i just read that on fb???
    Crochetlady and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    My grandfather and my brother both passed while I was pregnant with livi...a couple years ago she was looking at pictures with me and pointed to 2 different pictures and said who they were....was definitely a crying moment for me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Crochetlady and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Ok im really bad with usernames verses real names, im sorry if ive said this before but how many of you in here do i have on fb??? I have de ja vu all the time thinking... hmmm didnt i just read that on fb???
    Not sure if you do...I think I have most of us...my real name is Jessica Archibald...I know we've talked in messages 😄

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Should we not have gotten our people's info yet? I want to get started. lol

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Maile started JK today! I cried like a baby. She looked so small and nervous lined up to go inside. It was hard leaving school property... Kept turning back to see if I could peek inside. She didn't cry but can't wait to pick her up... Fingers crossed she used the washroom ok and ate her snacks/lunch.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Maile started JK today! I cried like a baby. She looked so small and nervous lined up to go inside. It was hard leaving school property... Kept turning back to see if I could peek inside. She didn't cry but can't wait to pick her up... Fingers crossed she used the washroom ok and ate her snacks/lunch.
    She'll do great! She will be hungry and tired when she gets home Always are the first day even if it's not the first time at school or away from home. They will remind the kids about bathroom time, I know at Jackson's school the kinder rooms each had their own little bathroom with small toilet. So cute! Now he has to go down the hall! That worries me.

I am proud of myself today, I fixed my toilet! I could have called the landlord to do it but it was a $15 part and would have cost a plumber for an hour or something stupid. So I did it myself, finally the toilet won't flush on it's own in the middle of the night! Or randomly lol. Now I'm celebrating my successful job completed with some ice cream.

I hope we get our buddies today but know it can be a little complicated, and not sure if all the lists are in already or not any way.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    She'll do great! She will be hungry and tired when she gets home Always are the first day even if it's not the first time at school or away from home. They will remind the kids about bathroom time, I know at Jackson's school the kinder rooms each had their own little bathroom with small toilet. So cute! Now he has to go down the hall! That worries me.

I am proud of myself today, I fixed my toilet! I could have called the landlord to do it but it was a $15 part and would have cost a plumber for an hour or something stupid. So I did it myself, finally the toilet won't flush on it's own in the middle of the night! Or randomly lol. Now I'm celebrating my successful job completed with some ice cream.

I hope we get our buddies today but know it can be a little complicated, and not sure if all the lists are in already or not any way.
    Awesome job! & yay for ice cream!

I am so exhausted today! It is so hot outside (25C) & my friend very nicely lent me a big bag of fall/winter maternity clothes but it meant that I had to carry them all the way home from DD's school. The school is a km away, so I have added 3kms of walking a day to my daily weekday schedule. Hubby has been driving us in the morning & dropping us about a block away, but this morning DD wanted to ride her bike, so it was 4kms today! Which also means I carried her backpack & they have one heavy a*s planner for kindergarteners.

im going to be super fit with all this extra walking, but it's tiring at 31 weeks preggo.

looking forward to getting my buddy. Going to Walmart in the am, so hopefully will have my buddy by then
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Fri, Sep 11th, 2015 at 02:52 PM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Should we not have gotten our people's info yet? I want to get started. lol
    They are working on matching up buddies today, so hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

spending the day at home today. was supposed to work 230pm to 11pm. carter is not feeling well. took him to the dr today but all is well. i thought for sure he had an ear infection but she said it is referred pain from his top 2 year molars. he is down for a nap now so hoping i can get some sleep too. i think i was up most of the nite last nite trying to console him and that in itself was not an easy task

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Waiting, impatiently waiting! I so wish I were pregnant. Hopefully it will happen sooner than later.

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information