Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    What is your favourite kind of coffee?
    Any med-dark roast (grounds only please) or nescafe latte/cappuccino single serve packs

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ok, so the two packages I have ordered are both supposed to arrive today! Great news as that means buddy's box is done except for treats/Halloween stuff. Yeah I know, that's like half the box lol. Plus my new mouse is coming! the one at home is driving me nuts, the left clicker isn't working so I use half the mouse and half the pad on the lap top. So annoying. Now I'll be all set again. Phew. Love swagbucks, got me enough amazon to get the mouse, plus some buddy gifts, and should have enough for Jackson's xmas presents from there this year. any way! Hope everyone has a great day, I have a test this morning for a job I've applied on. It would mean a small promotion, and the opportunity is what I'm after. Plus it would be a change. Wish me luck
    Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Good luck today!

Just packed all my buddy's items into a box & it's almost full, but I still have a bit of room to squeeze a few more treats in

Yesterday, I finally found the Mitt & Boot Dryer that I have been looking for, for 2 years! I always start looking too late in the season I think. So happy that I bought 3 lol!

It was a bit chilly this morning here in Edmonton! There was ice on the car window & ground! Hannah was very excited to ice skat in summer lol. At least it's going to be 16C this afternoon!
    All you guys talking about how full your boxes are or that your done is making me look bad..

I got the box.. haha. Well I have a few things at home here that my buddy was asking for but nothing is really in the box. I have stuff piled on top of it though!

I have question.. Buddy would you mind if a few things you asked for were out of the package? Im want to get as much as I can in there and sometimes the boxes/packages are just a waste of usable space.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

I don't mind if items are out of the package with the exception of food that is listed on wishlist...

I've answered the earrings before, no earrings, but I don't wear make up so no makeup either... It sounds like I am getting to a point that my buddy will eventually get annoyed and send me an empty box..

I plan to send everything in a small box but I am thinking something I got is already becoming a challenge...My goal for this weekend is to get treats for my buddy

I don't think my buddy is getting a big package since I am trying to fit everything in a box, but if it doesn't fit, I will have to get a bigger one. Cross my fingers

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    OK everyone....small contest!!!!
    Please post who you think your buddy is

I will have a small prize for the winner!!
    i have no idea haha

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

I don't mind if things are out of the package. Don't feel bad cherie. I don't even have a box yet....snort. I ordered some things for you today though buddy!! Hopefully they get here soon and come with a box I can use, lol!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Any med-dark roast (grounds only please) or nescafe latte/cappuccino single serve packs

All you guys talking about how full your boxes are or that your done is making me look bad..

I got the box.. haha. Well I have a few things at home here that my buddy was asking for but nothing is really in the box. I have stuff piled on top of it though!

I have question.. Buddy would you mind if a few things you asked for were out of the package? Im want to get as much as I can in there and sometimes the boxes/packages are just a waste of usable space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    I don't mind if things are out of the package. Don't feel bad cherie. I don't even have a box yet....snort. I ordered some things for you today though buddy!! Hopefully they get here soon and come with a box I can use, lol!
    I only have a box because my well.ca order arrived yesterday & I used the box. And the only reason I'm almost done is because this month (my financial month that is, ends on the 21st) has been super expensive so next month I got to squeeze my pennies & spend less than our regular budget, so therefore I need to be done shopping before then. But I won't mail until closer to mail date.

Just putting my feet up after vacuuming, I really wish hubby would take over this chore now that I'm super preggo, but he is a huge procrastinator & our floors were so yucky. I still need to clean the bathrooms, sigh & finish putting out of thanksgiving/fall decor, which really isn't very much.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I don`t mind if you take things out of packaging.

I`m nowhere near done yet and I don`t have a box either. I usually make a list of things to buy and then look for a box to fit.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Well I guess I should let you all know...I haven't even started shopping!! Lol...I am doing everything on my next day off.
    I've been soooo busy at work that when I'm done I just want to come home, put my feet up and go on the computer to see what you all have said that day 😄

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Got my new mouse, so happy!!

Got my orders and they came in a box I hope will be perfect lol. Everything so far fits with some room for Halloween stuff. I think. I guess it depends what I get for that and how much "bubble wrap" I use. I hope the weather cools off so that doesn't melt.

Taking stuff out of packages is fine with me.

My well.ca order came with a bunch of samples. I love samples lol. free stuff!! But they always send those smelly laundry add in things, which I hardly ever use. Like once a year when my parents are coming to visit I'll watch the guest room sheets with it. Oh well.

Debating going to Swiss Chalet for dinner to try out their new rotisserie beef. Jackson got a gift card from my parents for $50 and we spent $40 of it last time we went (he got an adult meal... yes he's 5, he like to eat a lot). And the leftover money on there would pay for his meal... so debating. Hmm. I don't want to cook.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Items out of pkg are fine!

I just used a those big refill wipes boxes to fit everything in!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Thinking back to my wl and most things with packaging, i would prefer packaging to stay on

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Just got home, I have a conclusion...

The box is too small... sigh, box hunting begins

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Yay, cleaning is done! Now relaxing with my feet up & some Smartfood popcorn! Got my massage & acupuncture appointment tonight, so more relaxing ahead

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Got my new mouse, so happy!!

Got my orders and they came in a box I hope will be perfect lol. Everything so far fits with some room for Halloween stuff. I think. I guess it depends what I get for that and how much "bubble wrap" I use. I hope the weather cools off so that doesn't melt.

Taking stuff out of packages is fine with me.

My well.ca order came with a bunch of samples. I love samples lol. free stuff!! But they always send those smelly laundry add in things, which I hardly ever use. Like once a year when my parents are coming to visit I'll watch the guest room sheets with it. Oh well.

Debating going to Swiss Chalet for dinner to try out their new rotisserie beef. Jackson got a gift card from my parents for $50 and we spent $40 of it last time we went (he got an adult meal... yes he's 5, he like to eat a lot). And the leftover money on there would pay for his meal... so debating. Hmm. I don't want to cook.
    oooo.....rotisserie beef sounds yummy, maybe I will go try it next next month lol! If you have GC go for it

I forgot to post, I'm ok with items out of package, unless it's food, but if it's individually wrapped inside another package then that's ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    Just got home, I have a conclusion...

The box is too small... sigh, box hunting begins
    When I lived in Ontario I used to get all my boxes from the LCBO as they have tons & were free!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

depends on the item for it to be unpackaged I guess but then again if it means more items hmm..
    as for a guess I really don't know. I do know who I don't think it is( only have two I don't think and 1 I know who it isn't as she is my sister) as for boxes we have some around as I have been saving them for xmas almost done shopping for dd except santta stuff now time to shop for everyone else.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Items out of box?
    Depends on item. Food no thanks. Use your judgment...I am not picky. I trust you will know if it should stay in the box or come out.

I still need to find a box... DH is supposed to bring me home one from work. We will see. Would like to start creatively putting box together. Some of what I would like to do is after bed time stuff and I have been too tired.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I'm ok if things aren't in the package to make more room. Buddy I'm picking up some special things off your list tomorrow, I'm so excited!! I plan to do most of your shopping on the weekend too, I have a girls morning of shopping and breakfast out with a friend, hopefully I'll finish on Saturday so I can pack up, but I'll wait a bit to ship

Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information