User Tag List

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I don't have a need for the baby stuff (Wish I did). I am not doing any diets right now but need too, I will check it out.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    So I enter a lot of random contests and today, I got an email saying I won a freshly picked bundle.i really can't use any of the items ( baby moccasins) but apparently they're good. Buddy, if the box arrives before mail date and I throw them in as an extra could you find them a home?
    Yes please!
    chesterjes and Venuila like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I'm soooo tired today. I feel my body giving up on me. Hoping the babies stay in a lil longer.

Hope everyone had a restful weekend!
    Last edited by juliejolie; Tue, Sep 22nd, 2015 at 05:42 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

So I enter a lot of random contests and today, I got an email saying I won a freshly picked bundle.i really can't use any of the items ( baby moccasins) but apparently they're good. Buddy, if the box arrives before mail date and I throw them in as an extra could you find them a home?
    I know I said no, but in that case I think it would be great for my soon-to-be godson. My godson's having his first trip back to Asia soon and will have his baptism when he comes back.

I have been slacking... I still need to find a box and buy treats. I also ordered something for my buddy that says shipping since last week. I am looking forward to it... we all hope we don't need to use it, but you never know!

Still got one more artpiece to work on then I am hoping to work on a personalized one, but I have been so lazy. After the drive to and from GTA to Orillia took a toll on me... I am so not use to driving such long distance... Most of you probably think I'm crazy!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I'm soooo tired today. I feel my body giving up on me. Hoping the babies stay in a lil longer.

Hope everyone has a restful weekend!
    I hear ya! I have been feeling pretty huge & awkward the last week & I only have one! Now on top of that, despite all my efforts to avoid it, I have caught DD's cold Definitely feeling extra drained today!
    Crochetlady likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Yes for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I hear ya! I have been feeling pretty huge & awkward the last week & I only have one! Now on top of that, despite all my efforts to avoid it, I have caught DD's cold Definitely feeling extra drained today!
    We all have colds here too. Its terrible, my face feels like its going to explode
    I would rather have the flu then a cold to be honest though. I get over beings "sick" really fast, but colds stay with me for weeks. ugh!

And scrap what I said about my effing wedding... its been one big headache after another. my inlaws decided they cant help with the wedding now. So I said screw it. I booked myself a hall and Im doing it on Halloween. Im tired of the run around from people. Its going to be small like I wanted and Im happy with that. My original date was Oct 24th but after I got told to hold off, I ended up losing the hall for that day, so next best thing was Oct 31st. At least my dress is on its way, and all I have to worry about it decorations.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I caught something too. I woke up with a stuffy nose. No one is sick in our household so must be the changing weather or pregnancy hormones.
    Baby A has dropped low in my cervix. I swear her head is right there.. I need hubby to help me roll over in bed or get up. I can't walk as much as I used to. My legs go numb and give up on me. And not helping that I'm peeing every 2 hrs at night. Sigh. It's amazing how much our bodies can stretch.

Your belly is adorable Julia! Saw on FB

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

So many babys around!!! 3 of ny friends have had babies within the last month, and you guys. One of my friends says im next! I said "hell no ... you guys can have them, i can love them and give them back!!!!"

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

^^^
    my sentiments exactly. I never had any kids but helped my sister raise her twin girls. They used to call me their 2nd mom.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Long day! got a call from the teacher, apparently Jackson kicked some other kid. So talk to him about it and the other kid told Jackson he wished he was dead... so Jackson got upset. Yeah. Jackson has issues with his temper when he is tired and/or hungry, so basically mid-afternoon. We talked about it of course. But ugh. I hate that. Then basketball, which he wants to quit! He had more fun this week than last but still wants to quit. I want him to give it at least one more week. I mean we get the money back for classes that haven't happened yet, so that's fine, but I hope he'll keep going. I passed that test from Thursday last week, so we'll see if I get a promotion. Funny thing is my current boss is in an acting position so he also applied on that job, and wrote the same test, and did not pass!! Man if I spoke French I'd be all set... Any way! No time for anything yet so far this week. But looking forward to the weekend it's coming right???

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    First packge has been mailed
    and I havent started yet lol....hoping sunday if not wednesday
    yikes!! i am waiting to do my shopping for when i go to the big city.....lol. gotta love small town life. guess i better get my butt in gear but it is very hard to do so between all the contractors that we have had coming and going. but will so be worth it when my bathroom is finished. then we can move on to the rest of the house.

i know of a few people i could pass them along to!

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    How is the 21day fix? I've seen people post about it on facebook, but never know if they are being truthful, you know cause they want you to join under them ect.
    I used to use myfitnesspal but haven't since last year, I think I should get back into that. When I used it I lost 40 pounds.

Im not up to too much now, I had a craft show on the weekend and went shopping yesterday. Finished shopping for my buddy, and picked up some Christmas presents for the family.

Im now on the hunt for a wedding dress, Daves parents (Hubby to be) asked us to wait until next year so they could help with the arrangements, so now I guess instead of having a small wedding with just a few people its going to be a bit bigger. I honestly don't know how I fell about this. I get nervous in big crowds.. whether I know the people or not. Oh well. My kids are excited haha
    i hate being in front of people too but it was all good. it will be ok!

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Yes for sure!!

We all have colds here too. Its terrible, my face feels like its going to explode
    I would rather have the flu then a cold to be honest though. I get over beings "sick" really fast, but colds stay with me for weeks. ugh!

And scrap what I said about my effing wedding... its been one big headache after another. my inlaws decided they cant help with the wedding now. So I said screw it. I booked myself a hall and Im doing it on Halloween. Im tired of the run around from people. Its going to be small like I wanted and Im happy with that. My original date was Oct 24th but after I got told to hold off, I ended up losing the hall for that day, so next best thing was Oct 31st. At least my dress is on its way, and all I have to worry about it decorations.
    carter has been really sick here too. thought he had an ear infection about a week ago and turns out the pediatrician said that it was referred pain from teething. he was inconsolable and he was hitting his ear during the nite. was not fun but we upped the pain meds a bit and all is better now except he has funky colors coming from his nose so it is back to the doctor again today.

as for the wedding, Cheri do what is going to make you happy. i did and i am so glad that we did not conform to a traditional wedding. we had a sand ceremony outside and then our venue was like a campground with a cabana by a river. there was a fire pit and that is how we ended the nite. was exactly what we wanted and that was all that mattered. other peoples opinions did not matter, it was not their wedding.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I caught something too. I woke up with a stuffy nose. No one is sick in our household so must be the changing weather or pregnancy hormones.
    Baby A has dropped low in my cervix. I swear her head is right there.. I need hubby to help me roll over in bed or get up. I can't walk as much as I used to. My legs go numb and give up on me. And not helping that I'm peeing every 2 hrs at night. Sigh. It's amazing how much our bodies can stretch.

Your belly is adorable Julia! Saw on FB
    sorry to hear you are feeling sick too! Hope you feel better soon! And thanks! I know how you feel as far as the pregnancy goes, this pregnancy is much better than my last one, where I was on bed rest for the last 2.5 months. You don't realize how much you talk walking for granted until you can't or it's hard to do. You are almost there! You can do it! Just listen to your body & rest when it tells you too!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Long day! got a call from the teacher, apparently Jackson kicked some other kid. So talk to him about it and the other kid told Jackson he wished he was dead... so Jackson got upset. Yeah. Jackson has issues with his temper when he is tired and/or hungry, so basically mid-afternoon. We talked about it of course. But ugh. I hate that. Then basketball, which he wants to quit! He had more fun this week than last but still wants to quit. I want him to give it at least one more week. I mean we get the money back for classes that haven't happened yet, so that's fine, but I hope he'll keep going. I passed that test from Thursday last week, so we'll see if I get a promotion. Funny thing is my current boss is in an acting position so he also applied on that job, and wrote the same test, and did not pass!! Man if I spoke French I'd be all set... Any way! No time for anything yet so far this week. But looking forward to the weekend it's coming right???
    Ah, sounds like a fun day.... Congrats on passing the test! Got my fingers crossed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    yikes!! i am waiting to do my shopping for when i go to the big city.....lol. gotta love small town life. guess i better get my butt in gear but it is very hard to do so between all the contractors that we have had coming and going. but will so be worth it when my bathroom is finished. then we can move on to the rest of the house.

i know of a few people i could pass them along to!

i hate being in front of people too but it was all good. it will be ok!

carter has been really sick here too. thought he had an ear infection about a week ago and turns out the pediatrician said that it was referred pain from teething. he was inconsolable and he was hitting his ear during the nite. was not fun but we upped the pain meds a bit and all is better now except he has funky colors coming from his nose so it is back to the doctor again today.

as for the wedding, Cheri do what is going to make you happy. i did and i am so glad that we did not conform to a traditional wedding. we had a sand ceremony outside and then our venue was like a campground with a cabana by a river. there was a fire pit and that is how we ended the nite. was exactly what we wanted and that was all that mattered. other peoples opinions did not matter, it was not their wedding.

Hope Carter is feeling better soon!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Attached Images Attached Images  

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

What a day...

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Enjoying the last bit of nice weather. Had friends over to backyard play yesterday and went for a walk with another today. I also did a little more buddy shopping and the last mail order arrived.

My not so good news is that I clipped some skin when cutting baby's thumbnail yesterday. I feel so bad. It is healing nicely but gave me a good scare as there was a lot of blood. I called telehealth and they assured me that I did everything right and let me know some scenarios where a doctors visit would be required.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information