User Tag List

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I am matron of honour for sis. Shopped for her dress today. She is ordering one the shop doesn't have but that she tried on whimsically while vacationing in Florida.

Tomorrow I am missing church to attend a fundraiser for Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

No plans here for the weekend. I have to get a lot of crocheting done in the next 2 weeks. Hubby`s been making apple sauce. After we get enough apples in the freezer he`ll get the rest made into cider.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

We've got another busy weekend here. I was shopping all morning...found a few more things for you buddy, I need to mail your box LOL After shopping we put the first coat of stain on the deck and prepared for Trent's 14th bday party...OMG where did the time go!! His actual bday is October 1st but he's having a few boys sleep over tonight. I may need to grocery stop again tomorrow after they leave LOL. Tomorrow will be another coat of stain on the deck and lots of housework topped off with prepping my meals for next week. Maybe I'll squeeze some time in for a nap somewhere in there

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I'm working all weekend, and I have a midterm on Tuesday. Basically means no sleep for me...and i bought a circuit yesterday and all i want to do is make 3D stickers...I made 16 adorable reindeer today...

But in good news, I think i have finished all of my buddy shopping...Now I just need to find a box!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I love looking at the pics of your daughters lunches, and wishing my son would eat half that stuff lol. He is so frustrating with his lunch habits. One day he will eat something the next he won't! I know sometimes the other kids will say something to him that what he has is gross, then he won't eat it any more. So hard to pack him food he'll eat. And since I know he is tired and hungry by the end of the day, it would be better if he'd eat!! We have the goodbyn's containers, two different styles and he really likes them. I have another one but I can't fit it in his insulated bag so I have sent it yet. I am looking forward to more stews and such in winter, he'll take those in a thermos for lunch. And I guess I need another thermos since one broke. I would love to get some of those little picks you put in the lunch too, all those cute things
    Aww thanks! I think the cute tooth pick thingies really encourage mine to eat. Mines a nibbler and loves variety. Not really a sandwich person either so it's tough trying to find different foods for her. I always have to change it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Buddy, your package is almost ready! I still want to try and get a couple more items, and I need to wait for one more thing to come in. I got a box though, yay!

I want to see your lunches Julie, haha. Post some pics here! :p

Wish I had some advice for you @newmamasweet. Both my kids never did that...you're definitely doing the right thing with the dimming of the lights, etc at night and trying to keep her stimulated during the day. Hang in there! Consistency is key
    LOL I'm so lazy right now... They're all on Facebook I'll post some soon... Just for you!

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    I see a package was attempted to be delivered......
    Ohhh is it me??? Lol... If so, I didn't get a notice. My mailman sometimes sticks them awkwardly in the doorknob and it flies away. Anyone get a notice? Could be anyone...

Does anyone know if mittens are out in stores yet? I try and avoid Walmart unless I know what I want is there (or we come out with toys). It's cooled off today and I'm remember Jackson really needs mitts, and possibly new boots. He wears them out kind of quickly, so I'll need to get him a few pairs. I hate winter. Any way!

it's the weekend at least there's that!
    Dollarama and Joe Fresh for sure! Oh and Costco
    Last edited by juliejolie; Sat, Sep 26th, 2015 at 11:08 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Venuila - just for you my jr kindergartener's lunches in her bento boxes (yellow yumbox & pink Sistema)

Attachment 293839
    Attachment 293840
    Attachment 293841
    Attachment 293842

These are just some of them. Since she could eat solids I've been doing something similar for her. Now she's in school, more fun for me to jazz up her lunches! Her teachers are impressed and most of it comes back half empty if not all empty. When half empty, we get her to finish the rest before dinner.
    Last edited by juliejolie; Sat, Sep 26th, 2015 at 11:14 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Back to work today but throat isn't feeling good.
    Crochetlady and Venuila like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Decided not to go in today. Not feeling well. Have a good day everyone!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Well yesterday was a fun day the bf was invited to a wedding and i was his plus one didnt know anyone first however meet a few very nice people. Weather was great and we all had a great time

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Venuila - just for you my jr kindergartener's lunches in her bento boxes (yellow yumbox & pink Sistema)

Attachment 293839
    Attachment 293840
    Attachment 293841
    Attachment 293842

These are just some of them. Since she could eat solids I've been doing something similar for her. Now she's in school, more fun for me to jazz up her lunches! Her teachers are impressed and most of it comes back half empty if not all empty. When half empty, we get her to finish the rest before dinner.
    I can't see them! I will creep you and add you on Facebook, haha.

Not much goin on this weekend...the usual, cleaning and football today.
    Anyone else have a 3 year old? Why are they so crazy? Can I have my 2 year old back?? He was way better behaved and laid back at 2, now he's a nut and thinks he owns the place, lol.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Anyone else have a 3 year old? Why are they so crazy? Can I have my 2 year old back?? He was way better behaved and laid back at 2, now he's a nut and thinks he owns the place, lol.
    Wait until he turns 4... actually it's when they start school you run into real problems lol. Amazing what kids learn from each other.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Back to work today but throat isn't feeling good.

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Decided not to go in today. Not feeling well. Have a good day everyone!
    Hope you feel better soon!

Just wait until 5, they get attitude lol

Wait until he turns 4... actually it's when they start school you run into real problems lol. Amazing what kids learn from each other.
    Lol I agree
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

So starting to plan our Halloween costumes and hubby and i are doing a "Lego my Eggo" Hes dressing up as a Lego man and im an Eggo.

Anyways buddy i thought of one thing if you happen to see while out and about that we are also looking for here. Hubby wants a pair of yellow mittens. Not gloves, actual mittens. Not a big deal if your fone shopping for us just thought i would put it out there

Football game today!!! GO RIDERS... I know were pretty done for the year sadly

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Yeah....I can only imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Just wait until 5, they get attitude lol
    Lol. Yeah, I know he isn't THAT bad at 3 but some days...yeesh. I know that won't end anytime soon though...maybe, maybe in like 15-20 years? Snort.

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    So starting to plan our Halloween costumes and hubby and i are doing a "Lego my Eggo" Hes dressing up as a Lego man and im an Eggo.

Anyways buddy i thought of one thing if you happen to see while out and about that we are also looking for here. Hubby wants a pair of yellow mittens. Not gloves, actual mittens. Not a big deal if your fone shopping for us just thought i would put it out there

Football game today!!! GO RIDERS... I know were pretty done for the year sadly
    Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. I love it. Lol. Jaxson finally decided on Batman. I'm almost done Kyra's costume. I'll post a pic after...debating on making Jaxsons or not. Can't believe the price of costumes these days. $35 for a freakin' costume they'll wear once....no thanks! Although, I did spend that much on his last year. Which I still can't believe I did. I'll have to check kijiji.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My Jackson wants to be one of the Kratt Brothers now... costume is $50 because they don't seem to have them here in Canada. I am looking at making one, but ugh... we'll see I guess! Last year and the year before he was a dinosaur. Toys R Us looks like it might have the creature power suit so I think I could turn him into something using that... I did find a bat version that doesn't look too hard.

And the attitude, I found, started most with school and exposure to the older kids, or those with older siblings. I am hoping it will at least improve as he gets older. If I hear "You aren't the boss of me!" any more... I might just scream.

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread Information