User Tag List

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

It's a cold & rainy day here, only 6C (I know it's crazy hot in Ontario). Even though it's only light rain we have got more rain since last night than we got all summer, it's been so dry here!

Back from errands, so the plan is to spend the rest of the day relaxing with my feet up!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I sent Jackson off to daycare for the day. Even though I'm still off work. I thought it would be a good chance to start getting him back into the routine. They are making pizza for lunch today... glad I'm not eating it?

Got a phone call on Monday from my credit card company asking if I had just tried to use it online... umm no it's maxed out lol, I know better. So apparently it was compromised somehow, they have sent me a new one. But now I'm a little freaked out, I shop online a lot and have never had a problem before. Any way. It's a little weird for me. Hopefully it's all better now. I can't imagine not being able to shop online lol. Though I am trying to not use my cards at all.

Does anyone else watch shows like House Hunters? It makes me a little sad sometimes, lets buy a brand new house in Orlando for no more than $250k... that would buy me a very small condo here. And they are getting these big single family homes! Home prices make no sense at all to me. Oh well... probably another year before I can buy any way.
    i don't have cable (& haven't had it for the past 3 yrs), so I don't watch it now but have watched it in the past & I think on the plane this summer. House prices in America are crazy! Toronto is crazy too, we would have never been able to afford a house there, so that was part of the pros moving to Edmonton, house prices are so much cheaper here!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Hey ladies...I'm headed to Cape Breton for a funeral and will be there till Wednesday or Thursday with no internet access. AHHHHH I'll go out of my mind!! I'll check back in on everyone when I get back, have a great week!
    Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Sorry I have been away, a family member passed away suddenly.
    So sorry ladies! My thoughts are with you & your families
    Crochetlady likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Sorry for your loss Army and Slambert

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Sorry for your loss slam and army
    Crochetlady likes this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Sorry for your loss ladies.
    Crochetlady and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Ditto ing the sentiments of sympathy.
    Crochetlady and chesterjes like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Thanks everyone. I am out of town too but do have access to the internet.
    chesterjes and scouponer like this.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Sorry I'm not to chatty lately, I've been super busy making stuff for up coming craft and trade shows, I've been working on displays and have been going nuts trying to make stuff that actually works right without taking up a ton of room on a table

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

So Fun! I Would love to join!!

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains”

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Condolences here too!

Been pretty busy around here too! If im not dealing with one kid, its the other, and if its not a kid its the house, or something! Always something!!!! Anyways too is finally my day off. its mine and hubbys 8th Anniversay so ive decided to sit back and give myself most of the day off, other than taking DS to a Labour Day carnival at our local community centre, then so groceries at WM. Then finally so time off for hubby and I to at least go out for supper tonight! Best gift of all though, My bro in law took his family to the states for the weekend and is bring us back some Cherry Pepsi and Cheery Coke for our Anniversary gift!!! Cant wait!!!! We dont get it nearly as much as we want too!!!

Everytime I walk in a store the last little while I look to see what out for Halloween things yet but hold off till I have buddys list!!! I did although stock up on a few generic things during Targets Halloween clearance last year so i really hope my buddy loves Halloween as much as I do because you may get quite a bit of Halloween items!!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Condolences here too!

Been pretty busy around here too! If im not dealing with one kid, its the other, and if its not a kid its the house, or something! Always something!!!! Anyways too is finally my day off. its mine and hubbys 8th Anniversay so ive decided to sit back and give myself most of the day off, other than taking DS to a Labour Day carnival at our local community centre, then so groceries at WM. Then finally so time off for hubby and I to at least go out for supper tonight! Best gift of all though, My bro in law took his family to the states for the weekend and is bring us back some Cherry Pepsi and Cheery Coke for our Anniversary gift!!! Cant wait!!!! We dont get it nearly as much as we want too!!!

Everytime I walk in a store the last little while I look to see what out for Halloween things yet but hold off till I have buddys list!!! I did although stock up on a few generic things during Targets Halloween clearance last year so i really hope my buddy loves Halloween as much as I do because you may get quite a bit of Halloween items!!!!
    Happy Anniversary!

I finally gave in & turned the heat on this morning! It was only 15C in the house & 6C outside brrrrr......

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Happy Anniversary!

I finally gave in & turned the heat on this morning! It was only 15C in the house & 6C outside brrrrr......
    Wow! It is over 40 with the humidex here. The ac is working overtime. Crazy differences.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Wow! It is over 40 with the humidex here. The ac is working overtime. Crazy differences.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    I know, I have family there that have been rubbing it in! But it's going to be 25C on Friday. Alberta weather is weird! At least it didn't snow in Edmonton this week like last year!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy anniversary scbpooh
    scbpooh and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Happy Anniversary!

It is crazy hot here...bleh. I'm so ready for Fall and all things pumpkin, We went for ice cream the other day and I got Country Pumpkin ice cream.... O M G it was SO good!!!! SO good. I was pretty nervous about getting it because well, it just sounds...weird...but it was amazing!!!!! I am definitely going back for more.

Been pretty busy around here lately too. Did some shopping yesterday, bought a new bedroom set and TV. Can't wait to get it! We brought the TV home with us but the bedroom set isn't coming until next Tuesday. Totally worth the $70 delivery fee just because they put it together, lol. DH is NOT good with putting things together...gets very frustrated, and it's an 8 piece set so it would take forever for us to do. And because we aren't busy enough already we decided we should probably paint the bedroom before we get the new set, so started doing that yesterday. Yay. LOVE painting! snort.

I decided I'm going to make our Halloween costumes this year. We are all going to be superheroes, haha. It will be the first year since Jaxson was born that DH won't be working (only cause it's on Saturday this year)....so we are going all out. Kyra is going to be Wonder Woman, I am going to be Black Widow...and the boys haven't decided yet. I started making Kyra's costume already cause I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out and omg is it ever adorable LOL. I crocheted the top and am making a tutu on the bottom of it...soooo cute. I want one! Sort of. I don't think I can rock a tutu though, LOL! But I see more tutus in her future...bahaha.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

have been waiting approval before sending my list......did i get overlooked? name is not on the first page of the thread. asked to join last week......
    chesterjes likes this.

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information