User Tag List

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The paper recently got a lot of support for what happened. Now it will seem they've crossed the line...leaves a bad taste in ones mouth

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015...d-aylan-kurdi/

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/...915-story.html
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Apparently the cartoon is a hoax.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Where did you find that info? I couldn't. Unless it's in the French media.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Errrr...it doesn't appear to be so madame.

One twitter user commented, "Charlie Hebdo managed to mock Aylan Kurdi, the boy who drowned, in the name of satire. They stand for freedom of speech or from humanity?"

Despite several posts of angry and offended citizens, some chose to boldly stand up for the point of the comic, which is to open people's eyes.

Comedy writer and director Graham Linehan, whose Twitter account reads, "I apologize in advance," wrote "People continuing to take Charlie Hebdo cartoons at face value. What a shock."
    http://www.catholic.org/news/interna...y.php?id=63847

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Can't find it. I t was yesterday but apparently the paper is out so it is a real cartoon. Anyhoo , free speech for all once again.

Oh and I am going to say something really really not politically correct here. What are the chances that that photo of the dead boy was staged? Just think about how the tide has turned for the migrants since that photo appeared. Just a thought. Not saying it is, but stranger things have happened.

Father turns out to be a human trafficker, blames Canada for the kids death etc. interesting.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Patty...perhaps it was, but we weren't there. However, that would mean the local cop who picked up the child, would have had to be in on it, and do you think the same when there is a claim of domestic and physical abuse here in Canada?

Can't find it. I t was yesterday but apparently the paper is out so it is a real cartoon. Anyhoo , free speech for all once again.

Oh and I am going to say something really really not politically correct here. What are the chances that that photo of the dead boy was staged? Just think about how the tide has turned for the migrants since that photo appeared. Just a thought. Not saying it is, but stranger things have happened.

Father turns out to be a human trafficker, blames Canada for the kids death etc. interesting.

Thread Information