User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: FREE Glade wax warmer + pack of wax cubes!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    I can attest to this. The wax can be had for cheaper the the dollar store as an alternative
    Another alternative (and I don't recommend this once I read the hazards) where to fill your warmer dish with those Gain or Bounce laundry in-wash boosters, those little wax beads. There are tons of sites about this or even using candles (like when you only got a bit left in a big jar) but I will have to do more research on that! If only I could turn my sons baby Purex detergent into wax lol mmmhhmm love that smell!!

i used mine for the first time this evening and wow are they powerful. I should've chopped the cube in half as I live in a condo but I'm very sensitive to smell and find many candles and air fresheners to be overpowering or even worse, make me sick!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    From what I've heard, depending on your area, you may receive a slightly different SmartSource. I got a $6 one a few weeks ago then the most recent has $7 which I was pleasantly surprised to see. But I recently got Royale ones for $1 off and this week with the big No Frills sale, some people are saying that they received a $2 off coupon. So I'm kicking my own butt for getting a dollar less coupon in my area lol and also I could've got a better deal on toilet paper and paper towels if I waited. Ahhhhh the dramas of a couponer!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information