User Tag List

Page 30 of 113 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I was thinking the same thing Julesie-pie!!!!
    becky_j and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    1995? I feel so old now

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I was thinking the same thing Julesie-pie!!!!
    Sorry!

What's worse is I look like a kid most of the time... I was at work on Halloween and had we had to dressup, I was helping a little girl with a craft and I asked her if she was excited to go trick or treating. She said yes, and then ask me if I was going too... I said I was going to stay home and hand out candy, and she proceeded to tell me, that "that's a grownups job." Usually little people think im and adult...lol.

people also get very surprised when I tell them I'm in my third year of University. The struggles of having a baby face, and being petite.
    scbpooh, becky_j and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

What is everyone's favorite shows and movies?

me- shows... The walking dead, once upon a time, z nation. Movies... Beauty and the beast, tangled, the paranormal activity series

dh- shows... ninja turtles, wwe wrestling. Movies... Resident evil, ninja turtles

ds1- shows... Ninja turtles, sponge bob, adventure time. Movies... Big hero 6, wreck it Ralph, the Lego movie, hotel Transylvania, avengers

ds2- shows... Ninja turtles, sponge bob, Henry danger. Movies... Home, up, Aladdin, sponge bob sponge out of water
    Last edited by francine1985; Sat, Nov 7th, 2015 at 08:46 AM.
    julesie-pie likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I would LOVE advent calendars, can't have enough.

me- shows... The walking dead, once upon a time, z nation, Criminal Minds, Scorpion and more. Movies... so many to list - LOVE The breakfast club, Flashdance, Footloose, National Lapoons, so many, must admit I own all of them.

Going to a huge booksale and craft sales and then the Shoppers drug mart Beauty Event with my mom! What a day!
    francine1985 and julesie-pie like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Im awake! Can't sleep in as my body gets sore as I'm huge now, hurry up baby! Everyone else is asleep, including DD which is surprising as she has been getting up very early lately.

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post

me- shows... The walking dead, once upon a time, z nation. Movies... Beauty and the beast, tangled, the paranormal activity series

dh- shows... ninja turtles, wwe wrestling. Movies... Resident evil, ninja turtles

ds1- shows... Ninja turtles, sponge bob, adventure time. Movies... Big hero 6, wreck it Ralph, the Lego movie, hotel Transylvania, avengers

ds2- shows... Ninja turtles, sponge bob, Henry danger. Movies... Home, up, Aladdin, sponge bob sponge out of water
    Me - shows - downton Abbey, once upon a time (currently watching on Netflix - no spoilers please), Murdoch mysteries, call the midwives. Movies - white Christmas, a far off place (guilty), Angela's ashes, Monty Python & the holy grail, hot tub time machine (guilty again)

dh - shows - formula 1 racing. Movies - he is more of a one time watcher of movies. But he does like stupid comedies like Hot Rod, Anchorman, Blades of Glory etc

dd - shows - Clifford, TMNT, rainbow brite, dinosaur train, inspector gadget. Movies - Land Before Time, Hotel Transylvania, Rudolph red nose reindeer, frosty the snowman
    francine1985 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I would LOVE advent calendars, can't have enough.

me- shows... The walking dead, once upon a time, z nation, Criminal Minds, Scorpion and more. Movies... so many to list - LOVE The breakfast club, Flashdance, Footloose, National Lapoons, so many, must admit I own all of them.

Going to a huge booksale and craft sales and then the Shoppers drug mart Beauty Event with my mom! What a day!

We own most of our favorite movies the rest can easily be watched on Netflix . We own a few shows but not many since they are easily watched on tv (on demand) or on Netflix.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    We own most of our favorite movies the rest can easily be watched on Netflix . We own a few shows but not many since they are easily watched on tv (on demand) or on Netflix.
    Yes, we also either own or watch our favs on Netflix
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I just bought the benefit advent. Used beauty coupons so saved $10. Was $44 after beauty advent coupons.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

So 6 hrs of shopping got you 24 items from ur wishlist and managed to get 5 christmas presents along the way.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I went out again today and only bought 1 item for my buddy. I forgot my list at home and couldn't remember 100% what I already got vs. what I still wanted to get. On the plus side I got my oldest a new pair or winter boots and my youngest a new jacket.
    becky_j and julesie-pie like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Hoping to get out to the Our Best To You show this weekend. Buddy is there anything at this kind of show you like picking up??
    http://ourbesttoyou.ca/regina/
    I took a look at their website and liked these two Jeelee Joolery and Majesty Industries but I am sure there are many more nice things .. sometimes you just have to be there and see it yourself .

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

40. Are there any Christmas movies/shows/specials that you don't have on DVD that you're looking for?
    No thanks.

41. Do you want any samples that came out this year.

I think I answered this one in an earlier post. Not really sure of all the samples that came out though.

42. Buddy - does your kid(s) have a favourite princess?
    Nope

43. how old are you and your dh? (If you have one?)
    I'm 26 my fiance is 28

44. what size do you wear if you didn't already state it in the wishlist for tops?
    Tops are tricky for me, unless its a pj (large) top I'd prefer to buy them myself

45. For your Christmas decorating, do you have a theme or color scheme?
    Nope. Anything will do.

46. For those with or without advent calendars, what's your opinion?
    I dont plan on buying one for myself but would love one as a gift

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Hoping to get out to the Our Best To You show this weekend. Buddy is there anything at this kind of show you like picking up??http://ourbesttoyou.ca/regina/

Beary Beary honey looks awesome, as well as the two fudge people, daisy lane creations, country angel rustic decor, soap cakes by pam, redeck caviar.

They all seems like they make things I would like.

N@t@ likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

catching up on some questions.
    Questions since Fallens last update on Monday

31. For those you love David Tea! Would you prefer another store brand?
    ​I love any teas in general .. black, herbal (especially chamomile), green (my favourite is the one with lemon grass in it). No cinnamon (only if it is a touch in Christmas blend)
    or Earl Grey though please lol. I like Christmas blends with orange flavors in it .. love the Starbucks Tazo Joy and Zen teas but they stopped selling them and I am not a big fan of Tevana teas.

32. Buddy- do you drink? Wine, Liquor? If so, what do you prefer?
    lol not at the moment as I am expecting but I like B
    aileys, Sangria, red wine (our favorite is Yelow Tale Zhiraz .. 2013 collection was very good but it`s nearly impossible to find now), occasionally Pina Colada. My husband likes Heineken bear, Jägermeiste and whisky.

40. Are there any Christmas movies/shows/specials that you don't have on DVD that you're looking for?
    I am not sure about this one as almost all my favorite Christmas movies would be in Russian (I am originally from Ukraine and growing up I liked different movies). I do like Erin Brokovich, Mama Mia (have this one), latest Bond movies with Daniel Craig, Brave (would like to get one), Despicable Me, Home Alone, It's a Wonderful Life.

43. how old are you?
    I am 37

44. what size do you wear if you didn't already state it in the wishlist for tops?
    Generally I wear size XS or Small (depends on brand and cut) but as of right now I don't need any cloth .. just a night dress in size S which I've already listed on my list (lol will need a room for my growing belly though).

45. For your Christmas decorating, do you have a theme or color scheme?
    not really as we won't be having a Christmas tree this year. In general I like glass decoration (especially balls) .. blue and white, brown, red, silver and green.

46. For those with or without advent calendars, what's your opinion?
    I would love to get a tea sampler. Not too much into cosmetics.

47. What is your most wanted item under 3? eos Lip Balm, Nivea Lip Smoothie (Cranberry & Raspberry)Under 5? Nutella Spread, Mary’s Organic Original Crackers, Plantation Raw Sugar Cubes (or Sugar in the Raw) Under 10? Ferrero Rocher, Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee, Book for Baby, Knitted Leg Warmers (black, light grey, multicolor), eos Lip Balm & Hand Lotion 3-pack (Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Stick lip balm, Pomegranate Raspberry Smooth Sphere lip balm, and Berry Blossom hand lotion), Round Cake Pan 9 in (deep, not a springform), Eyebrow Scissor Handle Tweezers

Last edited by N@t@; Sat, Nov 7th, 2015 at 07:03 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I have a question .. how would you feel if you won't get a gag gift? Would you rather get something from your wish list?

Lol I am "straggling" with this one .. I never gave or was given one in my life so, I don't even have an idea where to look for/buy it .

Page 30 of 113 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread Information