User Tag List

Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Thinking about Black Friday but not much has gotten me into the mood...

For the past 2-3 years, I have gone mad shopping at Eaton's Centre then carrying all my purchases to work and ppl thought I was crazy!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I am sick and just on the bed, reading posts on this forum. I have to go back and check everything in this thread as I have not read much. I think I would miss Black Friday but that is ok I guess!

I have assignment due on Friday that I have not started yet. Why do prof gave you assignment 7 days before the due date? They could just give them all in the beginning.

Lets hope I don't have to be admitted to hospital like previously. Suffering never end! Arr

Arvilish, I hope you will feel better soon .. wishing you a speedy recovery . Being sick is never fun.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I am sick and just on the bed, reading posts on this forum. I have to go back and check everything in this thread as I have not read much. I think I would miss Black Friday but that is ok I guess!

I have assignment due on Friday that I have not started yet. Why do prof gave you assignment 7 days before the due date? They could just give them all in the beginning.

Lets hope I don't have to be admitted to hospital like previously. Suffering never end! Arr
    Aww, hope you feel better sweetie. A lot of people are sick around here too I've been lucky so far *knock on wood*

The other package train is looking better and better...
    becky_j, julesie-pie, N@t@ and 1 others like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got 3 packages today that all have estimated deliveries of tomorrow or Friday (nothing fun, stuff for his work) so CP are definitely on the ball (sadly this seems to also mean that letter mail is slow bc they are trying to get parcels out)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    anyone doing any black Friday shopping not much here but possinly ardenes

Probably not the budget only allows for our rent and groceries until Dh gets paid again. We over shopped, both kids got new boots this month, ds2 got a haircut and a winter jacket (Ds1 had his haircut before school and his snow suit from last year still fits him and is in good condition). We bought for this train, finished all the Christmas shopping for ds1 (except stocking stuffers), got a couple gifts for some of our friends kids, treated ourselves to papajohns pizza a couple times, got 2 toys for the toy drive, and of course we spent a small fortune on g2 this month. (With both kids and Dh getting sick earlier this month. Love g2 so much cheaper than pedialyte and it does a better job keeping them hydrated since they don't refuse to drink it.)
    sheetsofemptycanvas and N@t@ like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Hey guys thought I should check in. Still feeling pretty crappy. Even put Christmas tunes on and started decorating the house today but ever since yesterday not much in the Christmas mood right now. Too scared I might have to rack out some cash for my car (everyone else says I shouldn't have to pay a dime not being my fault and all) I have barely started shopping!! Just feel like I'm hit a bad slump unfortunately
    N@t@ likes this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Probably not the budget only allows for our rent and groceries until Dh gets paid again. We over shopped, both kids got new boots this month, ds2 got a haircut and a winter jacket (Ds1 had his haircut before school and his snow suit from last year still fits him and is in good condition). We bought for this train, finished all the Christmas shopping for ds1 (except stocking stuffers), got a couple gifts for some of our friends kids, treated ourselves to papajohns pizza a couple times, got 2 toys for the toy drive, and of course we spent a small fortune on g2 this month. (With both kids and Dh getting sick earlier this month. Love g2 so much cheaper than pedialyte and it does a better job keeping them hydrated since they don't refuse to drink it.)
    My kids like the G2 as well, my youngest would drink it all the time if I let him.

My insurance just went up thanks to my own stupidity (long story) BUT I just picked up some more hours at work so things should work out. I need to get the big gifts for the boys and stocking stuffers but I'm pretty much done otherwise. My best friend and I are doing baked goods for each other and my Mom and I are splitting on a spa day instead of exchanging gifts (although I'm still going to do a stocking for her)

Well, I've got one client to go to this evening even though it's my day off... there was no one else who could see him so I offered. I love all (well, most) of my clients but I do have my favorites
    francine1985, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Hey guys thought I should check in. Still feeling pretty crappy. Even put Christmas tunes on and started decorating the house today but ever since yesterday not much in the Christmas mood right now. Too scared I might have to rack out some cash for my car (everyone else says I shouldn't have to pay a dime not being my fault and all) I have barely started shopping!! Just feel like I'm hit a bad slump unfortunately
    Ah, I hope your mood will improve .. thank God you are alive and didn't get major injuries . I am almost got hit by a driver on a pedestrian walk about 3-4 months ago .. I waited untill it was safe and started crossing the road when that driver was trying to turn left from the main road without stopping and/or reducing his speed (though he saw me crossing the road). Other drivers were honking at him but he didn't slow down even for a second . It was pretty scary experience as I am always careful when crossing the roads.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    My kids like the G2 as well, my youngest would drink it all the time if I let him.

My insurance just went up thanks to my own stupidity (long story) BUT I just picked up some more hours at work so things should work out. I need to get the big gifts for the boys and stocking stuffers but I'm pretty much done otherwise. My best friend and I are doing baked goods for each other and my Mom and I are splitting on a spa day instead of exchanging gifts (although I'm still going to do a stocking for her)

Well, I've got one client to go to this evening even though it's my day off... there was no one else who could see him so I offered. I love all (well, most) of my clients but I do have my favorites
    we only got a couple of gifts for ds2 when they had the half shell heroes on sale at toys r us but he already had most of the ones here in Canada. We are probably going to have to buy the rest of his gifts on Amazon.com next payday... (which imo is a rip off once you pay the exchange rate, shipping fees, and any import fees.)
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Received my kid package today thank you N@t@!!!! My kids r so excited. They are trying to bribe me to be able to open early. No worries I won't let them. I am trying to post a pic but it's not letting me will try again later

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Also just checked on the package I sent to my kid buddie and it says it's arrived

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    Received my kid package today thank you N@t@!!!! My kids r so excited. They are trying to bribe me to be able to open early. No worries I won't let them. I am trying to post a pic but it's not letting me will try again later
    I am glad it arrived safely (and earlier than estimated delivery) .. lol can you tell I almost forgot to put my Christmas card in (good I was still able to slide it in on top) . There is a bag of candies for them to open now (not wrapped) .. lol I knew they will be way too excited plus a leftover yarn from one of my projects for girls to make bunnies (I hope you do not mind).

@julesie-pie I put a box of candy canes for Hannah .. lol i hope she can wait till Tuesday before opening the first gift as it is for her.
    Last edited by N@t@; Wed, Nov 25th, 2015 at 05:40 PM.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I wondered about the candy because it had no date or names. I would have like to claim it for me but my kids won't allow it. He he he. Joking. And we are thankfully for the grey yarn to make the bunnies. Will hopefully get to it this weekend and post some pics. We decided to decorate this weekend. Molly has a bday party and it's Christmas in the park on Saturday. Also Black Friday at west Edmonton mall, so very busy weekend here.
    Last edited by shkyle; Wed, Nov 25th, 2015 at 05:53 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I am sure they will share some candies with their Mommy .. she so much deserved it .

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Thought I should post here since we have babies and moms-to-be here, I posted an auction for some baby coupons, my wishlist is not posted there yet but the list of coupons is up
    julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.

Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread Information