User Tag List

Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1688
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Today is the Santa Claus parade. I'll have to get both kids and myself showered, dressed, and ready to go soon. I have to go to my moms before the parade to hopefully get ds2's gloves he lost last time we were there.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Looking back on posts and pretty sure i know who my buddy is

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Home and finally in Pjs. Did 3 redemptions and got some more x-mas gifts. Pretty sure I am done everyone. I had like 18 ppl to buy for. Black Friday shopping in the USA was AWESOME! If you have not done it before I highly recommend.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Did two redemptions today! So much fun!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    I signed up for the Secret Santa Train too but seems like I'm experiencing brainstorming issues since I don't know what my Advent buddy got me, nerve-wrecking, I don't want to duplicate anything
    Well I could tell you what I got for you but I recommend that you could look at your wishlist and touch those gifts to solve the puzzle :p
    #BadBuddy
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

yep the advent is from me
    Quote Originally Posted by newmamasweet View Post
    I am sorry, baby is teething and has been quite grumpy! I received your package (at least i think it was you because it says kamloops, but no SC name). There was soo much, and a ton of a and B gifts! I am so excited to for Tuesday, alot of work was put into both packages (other from tmski? I need to look back at your username, lots of consonants)
    Attachment 299345
    Attachment 299346

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

I stumble 2/3 of my way through with almost all the wishlist items different...

I even went through my Advent trains wishlists from the past 2 years along with the Halloween package train wishlist...

Cross my fingers I can think of another 10 before Fallen wakes up in the morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Well I could tell you what I got for you but I recommend that you could look at your wishlist and touch those gifts to solve the puzzle :p
    #BadBuddy

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Took my dog to take park in the "Pet parade" for our local vet. It was a blast, lots of doggies in a parage led by santa.
    My girl even made it in the paper.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/halifax...et-parade.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ov28-1.3341811

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Today is the Santa Claus parade. I'll have to get both kids and myself showered, dressed, and ready to go soon. I have to go to my moms before the parade to hopefully get ds2's gloves he lost last time we were there.

Had a great time yesterday. Took the kids to my mother's and unfortunately no one found his gloves (he got to wear mine instead which are warmer than his anyway) but she sent me to the store to get her some bread and a Coke. I also got a Coke for my younger sister, 1 litre chocolate milk for the kids to share and a 1 litre Diet Pepsi for me with the money she gave me. We left around 3 to catch the city bus. The parade was starting at 5 but they were pulling several busses off the road between 4pm and 8pm (including the two busses we were going to need) so we had to get there early. We stopped at dh's work and got him to come out for his last break. I asked Dh for his debit card (I forgot mine at home on the desk) so I could go to Starbucks. I got a venti (large) eggnog latte and a kid size empty cup so I could pour a bit to cool off faster that the kids, I also got a cookie for the kids to share. And because I was only one star away from a free reward I now have a free reward on my card. Dh was supposed to be off at 5:30pm but it was slow so he got to leave early he came to meet us at Starbucks. We went to city hall (the same spot we go to every year) and they were giving out tim's hot chocolate and they also had free cookies. I went in line and took 4 hot chocolate and 4 cookies while Dh kept the kids out of the line. (So I took one for me, Dh, ds1, and ds2 I wasn't being greedy lol).

The parade itself was great we got a front row seat on the curb with ds1 sitting on the curb and ds2 parked in the stroller with the brakes on right next to him. It was a bit chilly but not too bad so we didn't have to get out the blanket I brought just in case. I forgot to bring a non perishable food item to donate but that's ok because we can still donate to a food bin at the grocery store. Ds2 fell asleep in the middle of the parade and we had to wake him up at the end to see Santa. Ds1 had a lot of fun though and I think his favorite part was the costume characters giving him high fives. He was disappointed whenever someone missed his high five going by.

Then after the parade we went to a friends house for even more cookies and hot chocolate, they also had bread pudding, a cheese log, and crackers. We took the last bus home so didn't get home until almost 10pm but the kids fell aslee right away and it wasn't a school night so it's ok lol.
    Last edited by francine1985; Sun, Nov 29th, 2015 at 08:53 AM.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Does anyone else have a Santa Claus parade that they go to?

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Had a great time yesterday. Took the kids to my mother's and unfortunately no one found his gloves (he got to wear mine instead which are warmer than his anyway) but she sent me to the store to get her some bread and a Coke. I also got a Coke for my younger sister, 1 litre chocolate milk for the kids to share and a 1 litre Diet Pepsi for me with the money she gave me. We left around 3 to catch the city bus. The parade was starting at 5 but they were pulling several busses off the road between 4pm and 8pm (including the two busses we were going to need) so we had to get there early. We stopped at dh's work and got him to come out for his last break. I asked Dh for his debit card (I forgot mine at home on the desk) so I could go to Starbucks. I got a venti (large) eggnog latte and a kid size empty cup so I could pour a bit to cool off faster that the kids, I also got a cookie for the kids to share. And because I was only one star away from a free reward I now have a free reward on my card. Dh was supposed to be off at 5:30pm but it was slow so he got to leave early he came to meet us at Starbucks. We went to city hall (the same spot we go to every year) and they were giving out tim's hot chocolate and they also had free cookies. I went in line and took 4 hot chocolate and 4 cookies while Dh kept the kids out of the line. (So I took one for me, Dh, ds1, and ds2 I wasn't being greedy lol).

The parade itself was great we got a front row seat on the curb with ds1 sitting on the curb and ds2 parked in the stroller with the brakes on right next to him. It was a bit chilly but not too bad so we didn't have to get out the blanket I brought just in case. I forgot to bring a non perishable food item to donate but that's ok because we can still donate to a food bin at the grocery store. Ds2 fell asleep in the middle of the parade and we had to wake him up at the end to see Santa. Ds1 had a lot of fun though and I think his favorite part was the costume characters giving him high fives. He was disappointed whenever someone missed his high five going by.

Then after the parade we went to a friends house for even more cookies and hot chocolate, they also had bread pudding, a cheese log, and crackers. We took the last bus home so didn't get home until almost 10pm but the kids fell aslee right away and it wasn't a school night so it's ok lol.
    Sounds like a fun (but busy!) day!! Our local parade is next weekend but I work Seems like all the fun happens on my weekend to work lol.

The holiday train is stopping at a small town not too far from us so we might go see that today before I take my oldest back into Ottawa. Have a good day everyone!
    francine1985 and julesie-pie like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Our city parade was last week, it poured rain so not sure how many people went
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

My neighbour took care of my packages and so I picked them up this morning. I got my Face beauty calendar and my glossybox. It states I have an item from Purolator, but they are not open today, could this be from you buddy...

So tired. Slept from 10:45pm to 10am

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I just got a package so I guess they really are doing weekend deliveries but unfortunately no new updates on my buddies package.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Does anyone else have a Santa Claus parade that they go to?
    when we lived in Toronto we went to the big Santa Claus parade there twice with DD1. Last year the Edmonton indoor Santa Claus parade was cancelled so we didn't go to any. This year they held an outdoor one & the weather was too cold, but it was the day we brought DD2 home from the hospital so it looks like we will have to try for next year.

Going to take the girls to visit Santa Claus at the mall next week though.

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Sounds like a fun (but busy!) day!! Our local parade is next weekend but I work Seems like all the fun happens on my weekend to work lol.

The holiday train is stopping at a small town not too far from us so we might go see that today before I take my oldest back into Ottawa. Have a good day everyone!
    I found this amazing Polar Express train experience south of Calgary, where you wear your pjs & go on an hour train ride. The waiters come out & sing & dance & serve hot chocolate, & they read the Polar Express book & then Santa comes & gives each child a bell like in the movie. We got tickets for DD1 & hubby to go to it. DD2 & I will stay home with my parents, as far away. DD1 loves the Polar Express movie & watches it year round. She says it's her favourite movie because it's like wish come true (awwww). And she tells me she wishes she could go on that train (but she also thinks it costs lots of money because the train to the North Pole in Frosty the Snowman movie is too much money). Anyways, she doesn't know she is going yet, as we are going to tell her just before she goes down. I wish I could see her reaction but I will make hubby take lots of photos.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Thread Information