User Tag List

Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Buddy, would you be interested in Epicure products? If so, which ones?
    Basting Brush
    penguin Pals
    4 in 1 Spice spoon
    grip and Grab tongs
    Nacho Cheese Dip mix
    becky_j and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I'm heading to the Disney store today, any specific character you're looking for in ornament form?
    I like them all! Mickey, Minnie, Monsters Inc, Frozen, any!!! Love Disney!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    I saw a minion mega bloks and purdy's advent calendar, not sure if my buddy would like it.

I have trouble deciding which advent calendar to get my buddy now!
    Not Mega Bloks- we are Lego snobs in our house. Purdys is always good

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I'm heading to the Disney store today, any specific character you're looking for in ornament form?
    mickey, Minnie, Winnie-the-pooh, Dalmatians, Ariel, Olaf, tinker bell or tangled

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Buddy, do you have a wax melter/warmer. If so, are you looking for melts? Which scents do you like? My parents are too scared to use any candles/warmers and even mosquitos stuff in our house; Dad's apartment building got fired once by someone smoking so he has developed a phobia or something.
    13. As the 13th is our gag gift day what type of gift would you be ok with adult or more geared toward children? Wait what is gag gift day? I am confused but would love any low GC, chocolate and anything on my wishlist
    14. Buddy- If you have children, what sizes do they wear? No Children/Single
    15. Buddy, do you have any use for handmade christmas tags, cards/enevelope? Gift tags will be fine but rarely use any cards
    16. Buddy, would you be interested in Epicure products? If so, which ones? I have never heard of these but thought it was something medical related heheh but wow at the stuff! I think they are bit pricey tools but no idea how is the quality? Vanilla Bean Sugar sounds so much fun as well as hot chocolate! YUm
    a gag gift is well like a gag present. In the past people have gotten bacon Bandaids, penis shaped pasta, etc. 2 years ago I got a grow your own prince - which was a frog that you put into water, which turned into a prince & then grew in size!

I saw a minion mega bloks and purdy's advent calendar, not sure if my buddy would like it.

If it's compatable with Lego then yes. & it's always a yes to chocolate for me

No baby here yet for me, so I decided to go for a walk around the mall today & also stop into Purdy's where I may have bought something for my buddy
    becky_j and Arvilish like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I so want that one! Minion mega bloks! Now if I can only not buy it for myself

Buddy - what size is your dog? I really need to know.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I'm going to guess you are my buddy lol you wouldn't even have to mail the package!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    mickey, Minnie, Winnie-the-pooh, Dalmatians, Ariel, Olaf, tinker bell or tangled

a gag gift is well like a gag present. In the past people have gotten bacon Bandaids, penis shaped pasta, etc. 2 years ago I got a grow your own prince - which was a frog that you put into water, which turned into a prince & then grew in size!

If it's compatable with Lego then yes. & it's always a yes to chocolate for me

No baby here yet for me, so I decided to go for a walk around the mall today & also stop into Purdy's where I may have bought something for my buddy

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Question for my buddy. I have sent homemade beef jerky on packages before and it was a hit. Our whole family lives it. Would you be ok with homemade? I made with AAA beef from Costco and spices from cabelas

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

That's supposed to say it's made with, not I made it with. It will be made fresh if you say yes.
    becky_j, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Question for my buddy. I have sent homemade beef jerky on packages before and it was a hit. Our whole family lives it. Would you be ok with homemade? I made with AAA beef from Costco and spices from cabelas
    Mmmm, I love jerky!! On that note, we would enjoy anything home made
    julesie-pie likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post

I definitely know know you are not my buddy since I don't have any pets.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

That's supposed to say it's made with, not I made it with. It will be made fresh if you say yes.
    Lol Yes! I like home/hand made stuff .. jerky, marmalade (especially from oranges one), jam, scarves, blankets, woven napkins, etc. .. wouldn't say no to hand made tags.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

No dog here so army girl isnt my buddy. As for jerky yes that would be ok home made

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Ok, I finally made it to the computer .. didn't feel very well yesterday.

Will start with the first page and then go backwards lol.

1. Buddy do you have any Christmas items wishes?? I think I listed some on my wish list but here are some other ideas - Casserole dish with lid (square or rectangle, in red, blue or green for single serve .. saw them today at RCSS), Purdy's chocolates (especially the ones with nuts (for myself) and salty, orange flavours (for my husband)
    2. What kinds of things is/are your child/children into?? my oldest nieces (11 and 10 y.o) are into bracelet making (the oldest one is trying to weave right now and the middle one prefers the ones with pendants), the oldest niece is very creative and likes all kind of crafts (cross stitching with bead jewelry, coloring .. not so much knitting though lol), middle one likes Lego (girly one) and the youngest one (5 y.o) likes playing with here Melissa and Dough doll, miniature China tea set, mosaics and lol last but not least playdogh . All together they like to play Monopoly.
    3. Buddy, do you like to bake?Yes, I do .. especially bread. I like to bake from scratch but I like baking mixes too (lol around Christmas I love all those gift sets for not just a variety of baking mixes but compliments that come with them (cast iron pans, spatulas, baking small pans, cookie cutters, .. name it). In particular I am RRLF the Malt Extract (spray dried and most importantly from rye (for this one will take a liquid one) and powdered molasses. Lol will not say no to raisins (especially individually packed), caraway seeds or a new pizza pan.
    4. Buddy do you have a current coupon wishlist? I thought I provided a link to it?
    5. Do you want any samples that came out this year? Yes, I would love to get new Tetley Signature tea samples (citrus kiss or keep it calm), Brookside chocolates and ziploc space bags.
    6. Do you have long or short hair? Just slightly below my shoulders (you can find a picture of me under My Profile (lol hair is a bit shorter now though).
    7. When is your birthday? Oct 19
    8. Do you mind or like DIYs? Lol wouldn't mind to get a kit for craft to do it myself
    9. Do you enjoy card and/or board games? I do, my favorite are Mastermind and Monopoly, I like Scrabbles (was and still is a good way for me to learn and improve my English), anything logical. Wouldn't mind to get a Battleship board game (not expensive one .. travel size will work too) so I can play with my nieces when they come .. I don't have this one yet. My husband loves Risk .. plays it a lot with his nephews.
    10. What is one item/product that you love but never buy for yourself? Stick Blander, these from Bed, Bath and Beyond: Tumbler (broke ours and now need to replace it ), Hand Towel(s) or Bath Rug from Croscill Mosaic Leaves Bath Collection, and most current one (lol saw it today) Winter Fun Fine Silver Coin from the Royal Canadian Mint
    11. Do you and or your children like to make crafts? If so is there anything you would like for crafting? I like weaving, knitting and cross stitching (poppy flowers are my favourites). Looking for a small square or hexagon loom. For girls see question 2.
    12. Buddy, do you have a wax melter/warmer. If so, are you looking for melts? Which scents do you like? No, I don't have one. I am not a fan of any kind of air freshenners as I am snizing a lot from them.
    13. As the 13th is our gag gift day what type of gift would you be ok with adult or more geared toward children? Lol not sure about this one as I never gave one away or received myself. Probably would be ok with adult one.
    14. Buddy- If you have children, what sizes do they wear My oldest niece is on kids train. She is size M for tops, lol foot size is pretty much the same as mine already (I am size 6), size 10-12 for underwear (she doesn't like dark or very bright colours though), bottoms are trickier as we always need to try it on first (every brand fits differently).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I definitely know know you are not my buddy since I don't have any pets.
    lol and probably not mine as I listed on my wish list that I have 2 Golden Retrievers (5 y.o and 2 y.o.) though they are on a smaller size (reddish, American kind) than a "normal" Golden Retriever. They are 63 and 67 lbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

No dog here! LOL
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information