Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Name:  20151130_134806.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  73.8 KB thanks so much francine.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Morning ladies! I think I'm getting a cold, which I'm not happy about because I really don't want the baby to get sick! I'm hoping it won't be too bad & she will be ok.

I have been sick all day. Dh had to take time off work to go pick up ds1 and bring him home just to go back to work for another hour and a half. I'm ok with them both being here I just didn't think I could make it to and from the school. I'm just laying down with a bucket now while they both watch movies on Netflix. I took some Tylenol cold/sinus that hasn't helped at all with my headache or fever but I'm pretty sure it's gone in my bucket.
    becky_j likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    Name:  20151130_134806.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  73.8 KB thanks so much francine.

Your welcome. It was a lot of fun shopping for your family. i have to go lay back down now I'm feeling pretty dizzy right now. I just had to get up for a minute to feed the kids.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Big hugs to anyone who's feeling under the weather... it's that time of the year, unfortunately

I am so excited to open my first present tomorrow!!!!
    francine1985 and becky_j like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I have been sick all day. Dh had to take time off work to go pick up ds1 and bring him home just to go back to work for another hour and a half. I'm ok with them both being here I just didn't think I could make it to and from the school. I'm just laying down with a bucket now while they both watch movies on Netflix. I took some Tylenol cold/sinus that hasn't helped at all with my headache or fever but I'm pretty sure it's gone in my bucket.

Sorry to hear you are also not feeling well. Mine has gotten worse since this morning, runny nose & the chills, I really don't want the baby to get it!

Well, I'm now glad I decided to sit out on the Secret Santa train. Hubby came home at lunchtime today, he has been laid off work Pretty ty timing right before Christmas (thank goodness I have got most my Christmas shopping done, just 2 GCs to buy, will wait until they have a good points deal at RCSS, which will hopefully be before Christmas) & with DD2 just being born. For those of you they don't know we moved from Toronto to Edmonton less than 2 years ago for this job that hubby got & bought a house out here a year ago. He has a couple construction job leads, that will hopefully pan out as nobody is hiring in his current field of engineering.....
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Has everyone received now? I know some were left at doors/taken to the PO
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Sorry to hear you are also not feeling well. Mine has gotten worse since this morning, runny nose & the chills, I really don't want the baby to get it!

Well, I'm now glad I decided to sit out on the Secret Santa train. Hubby came home at lunchtime today, he has been laid off work Pretty ty timing right before Christmas (thank goodness I have got most my Christmas shopping done, just 2 GCs to buy, will wait until they have a good points deal at RCSS, which will hopefully be before Christmas) & with DD2 just being born. For those of you they don't know we moved from Toronto to Edmonton less than 2 years ago for this job that hubby got & bought a house out here a year ago. He has a couple construction job leads, that will hopefully pan out as nobody is hiring in his current field of engineering.....
    @julesie-pie I am sorry to hear that you are sick .. hope you will recover quickly and baby won't get the worst of it . If that is ok with you, you can open (or switch with the Day 2 gift) second addressed to Baby gift (not the one that in the gift bag but the one which is all wrapped (lol it makes noise when you touch it)) together with the Day one gift .. it will help you if Lauren catches your cold.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

@francine1985 I hope you will recover quickly too .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Ya hopefully things go well!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Had to share this. Anyone who knows legendary CFL players will reconize my wonderful sales man who I got my new car from!
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-30-21-02-46-1.png
Views: 343
Size:  754.5 KB

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Yeah tomorrow's present day!!! My kiddos r so excited

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Can't wait to hear about what everyone gets tomorrow. I will open before I take DS to school as he likes to help open

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Well, DS and I are up early and guess what we did already??? Loving my day one gift The book looks really good, the kleenex are much needed (my nose runs all the time lol) and the fuzzy peaches will be gone after breakfast lol!!

Name:  day 1.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  48.0 KB

Name:  gift.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  66.7 KB
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I'm really sorry to hear about your dh's job I can't believe they would do that right before Christmas. I hope he gets one of those construction jobs and start quickly. Is he at least going to get some kind of severance package? (When Dh and I met we had started in the same training class at a call centre. We worked there less than a year before they announced they were moving the call centre overseas and would be closing in a couple months. Dh and I both stayed until the end and got decent severance packages. They also had a job fair where Dh got hired at his current job where he's been for almost 8 years. He has better pay, a 50% discount on our cable, Internet, and 2 cell phone services... I went to the ups call centre and worked there until a bit before ds1 was born. Dh and I discussed our options (working opposite shifts and never getting to see each other, daycare where I might bring home a tiny bit extra after covering daycare but then we both didn't like the risk due to all the horro stories out there even though 99% are probably great, or me being a stay at home mom which is what we decided on... While it was very stressful that we both lost our job at the same time, and we didn't have our kids yet, we both got our jobs very quickly. Dh got his right away and I got mine 2-3 months later which was perfect for me as I needed time off after working 2-3 jobs since I was in high school.)

i hope you don't mind that I shared my story. I wanted it to be a hopeful story for you, especially since your Dh already has a couple of job leads. Imo things worked out better for us and I'm hoping thing will work out better for you 4 as well.

I'm feeling a bit better for now. I woke up several times yesterday for an hour or so feeling a bit better before my headache returned (pounding splitting headache) and set off my stomach again. I've had migraines in the past but never that bad (probable because it was a migraine combined with a bug.) but I am hoping the worst is over. Dh is going to take ds1 to school this morning (like he does every school day) then go get some groceries because Tuesday and Wednesday are his current days off. He's supposed to get me some Diet Pepsi, he was supposed to get it yeasterday but I told him I was too sick to have it anyway so he's getting it with the Main grocery shop today. Usually me, Dh, and ds1 will get the groceries after dropping off ds2 at school but Dh will be going alone today as I don't want to push myself and get worse or risk getting anyone else sick.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I love my day 1 gift too. I got a great Starbucks cold cup tumbler and a Starbucks ornament. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  51.6 KB

Thank you so much. I can't wait to have an iced coffee or a homemade iced cappuccino (Dh makes them with that Nescafé iced Java syrup, some milk or cream, a bit of sugar, some ice and a good blender). I'll probably give it a day or two before having anything milk based but I'll probably get Dh to wash it quickly and get me some ice water in it.

Page 72 of 113 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread Information