Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By chaad
  • 1 Post By macw1960
  • 1 Post By FLA
  • 1 Post By Hondamanic

Thread: Swiss Chalet 2 Can Dine for $14.99

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got a new coupon code on Swiss Chalet Lindt chocolate box that comes free with a meal. On the in side of box there is a coupon 2 Can Dine for $14.99. From Jan 4 - Feb 26 2 quarter chicken and a side. Coupon code FS16.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Hondamanic, macw1960, FLA and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I love eating at Swiss Chalet. Thanks for the heads up.
    dededi likes this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the post
    macw1960 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One of my least favorite restaurants in terms of giving the customer value. Not only have I had trouble with them not cooking their food properly on numerous occasions they actually raised the prices on their food and of course continue to charge extra money for white meat on a coupon where it is supposed to be a good deal. Also a quarter chicken from them also has hardly any meat on it at all. Thanks chaad for trying to be of help to people but I wish Swiss Chalet in the future would be more of help to people and offer better deals/value.

PS: Unfortunately for me this is where my family wants to go for a pre-Xmas meal. They want the festive special from there. :S The good news is my mom is buying.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DeViLzzz View Post
    One of my least favorite restaurants in terms of giving the customer value. Not only have I had trouble with them not cooking their food properly on numerous occasions they actually raised the prices on their food and of course continue to charge extra money for white meat on a coupon where it is supposed to be a good deal. Also a quarter chicken from them also has hardly any meat on it at all. Thanks chaad for trying to be of help to people but I wish Swiss Chalet in the future would be more of help to people and offer better deals/value.

PS: Unfortunately for me this is where my family wants to go for a pre-Xmas meal. They want the festive special from there. :S The good news is my mom is buying.
    Sounds like you have a problem with your local Swiss Chalet. The one close to me is super.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Thread Information