User Tag List

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 310
Like Tree883Likes

Thread: Current Insert Coupons Thread 2016

  1. #271
    Smart Canuck smileyKT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,654
    Likes Received
    1182
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)




    Have 8 of the latest Smartsource for trade


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.
    Search, watch videos, do daily activities for a few minutes each day to WIN free amazon giftcards! Give it a try Join Swagbucks today!!

  2. #272
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,924
    Likes Received
    11332
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Special Edition "Happy Diwali" October 2016 Edition (with images)
    Sponsored by Loblaws Banner Companies
    Distributed October 28, 2016 (flyer bundles); limited distribution based on Loblaws banner stores located in your area

    List of coupons:
    $0.75 Royale Velour 12 rolls or larger, exp January 31, 2017 #68011938
    $0.75 Royale Tiger Towel 6 Rolls or larger, exp January 31, 2017 #68011912
    $0.50 any Glade Jar Candle or Wax Melts Product, exp January 22, 2017 #33697101
    $1.00 any two Ziploc Brand Containers or Brand Bags, exp January 22, 2016 #33697097
    $1.00 12 or 15x 355ml Coca-Cola product, exp December 31, 2016 #4 1000006923 3 *** valid only at listed Loblaws banner companies ***

    This post is to provide the Coupon Images:

    Cover
    Name:  01 Spec.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  183.2 KB

    Coupon Images
    Name:  02 Spec.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  112.7 KB
    Name:  03 Spec.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  183.0 KB
    Name:  04 Spec.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  117.3 KB
    Newfiescreech, Ciel, Abby1 and 7 others like this.

  3. #273
    Smart Canuck babypiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,163
    Likes Received
    1513
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)



    Did anyone in vancouver bc get these?

    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Special Edition "Happy Diwali" October 2016 Edition (with images)
    Sponsored by Loblaws Banner Companies
    Distributed October 28, 2016 (flyer bundles); limited distribution based on Loblaws banner stores located in your area

    List of coupons:
    $0.75 Royale Velour 12 rolls or larger, exp January 31, 2017 #68011938
    $0.75 Royale Tiger Towel 6 Rolls or larger, exp January 31, 2017 #68011912
    $0.50 any Glade Jar Candle or Wax Melts Product, exp January 22, 2017 #33697101
    $1.00 any two Ziploc Brand Containers or Brand Bags, exp January 22, 2016 #33697097
    $1.00 12 or 15x 355ml Coca-Cola product, exp December 31, 2016 #4 1000006923 3 *** valid only at listed Loblaws banner companies ***

    This post is to provide the Coupon Images:

    Cover
    Name:  01 Spec.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  183.2 KB

    Coupon Images
    Name:  02 Spec.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  112.7 KB
    Name:  03 Spec.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  183.0 KB
    Name:  04 Spec.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  117.3 KB



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

  4. #274
    Smart Canuck ClipClap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,824
    Likes Received
    1862
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    Did anyone in vancouver bc get these?
    Yes, I received these in my local paper last week.
    Ciel likes this.

  5. #275
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,804
    Likes Received
    30723
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    I'm looking for ziploc coupons from it if anyone has multiokes

    Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  6. #276
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    475
    Likes Received
    611
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Is this insert only out for BC?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

  7. #277
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,547
    Likes Received
    21408
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Neeenerz View Post
    Is this insert only out for BC?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No I receive it in our local newspaper
    Ciel likes this.

  8. #278
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,219
    Likes Received
    21134
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    Three inserts this week, redplum here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/418627-...a/#post6703425

    Ciel and Ladybug2011 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  9. #279
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,219
    Likes Received
    21134
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    Ciel and Ladybug2011 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  10. #280
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,149
    Likes Received
    23446
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    I saw someone use 5 of the Diwali Coke coupons this Saturday on cases of pop at Walmart. Wish I could have had the same offer and stock up on pop.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & Gatorade

  11. #281
    Karma Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    686
    Likes Received
    79
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)



    does anyone have pics of the newest smartsource please?
    Abby1 likes this.

  12. #282
    Smart Canuck babypiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,163
    Likes Received
    1513
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)



    Darn
    I didn't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by ClipClap View Post
    Yes, I received these in my local paper last week.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #283
    Smart Canuck ClipClap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,824
    Likes Received
    1862
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    Darn
    I didn't get it
    If you still can't find any, I do have one extra copy that I could RAOK for you.

  14. #284
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,924
    Likes Received
    11332
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    SmartSaver "New Holiday Favourites" November 2016 Edition (with images)
    This week's flyer bundle included this 4th coupon publication which does not appear to be widely distributed. The publication includes 10 coupons and 5 mail in rebate forms (4 of the forms are also available on www.smartsaver.ca)

    All coupons and mail in rebate forms expire November 30, 2016.

    List of Coupons:
    $2.00 Mucinex Expectorant Product (20 or 40 tablets) #06559377
    $5.00 Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File or Electronic Nail Care kit, Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Foot File, Special Pedicure Set Holiday Pack or Special Manicure Set Holiday Pack #06559319
    $2.00 Amope ActivGel Inserts or Insoles, or Pedi Perfect Foot Cream or Pedi Perfect Roller Heads or Nail Care Heads # 06559335
    $2.00 Air Wick Touch & Glow Product # 065593306
    $1.50 Woolite Laundry Detergent #06559380
    $1.00 SpongeTowel Ultra or Ultra Giant 6-roll pack #12018550
    $0.75 Lysol Click Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner #06559348
    $1.00 Lysol Bathroom or Shower Foam Cleaner #06559351
    $2.00 Lysol Disinfectant Spray and Lysol Disinfecting Wipe (excl 35 ct Wipes) #06559364
    $2.00 Air Wick Holiday Product #06559292

    List of Mail in Rebate Forms:
    Up to $8 for Resolve Gold Oxi-Action, Resolve Oxi-Action or Resolve Crystal White In-Wash Stain Remover [see form for product details & size]
    Up to $37.99 for the cost of one MegaRed Omega-3 Krill Oil, and two must be purchased on the same receipt.
    Up to $16.10 any K-Y Lubricant, excluding K-Y Touch 2-in-1 Warming Oil and Personal Lubricant 148ml, K-Y Yours+Mine Couples Lubricants 88ml, K-Y Warming Jelly 142g & K-Y Jelly Trial & Travel 57g
    Up to $8 on Finish Quantum Max, Quantum Max Power & Free, Max in 1, Max in 1 Power&Free (18ct or larger), Dishwasher Cleaner, Jet-Dry, Quantum Jet-Dry (200ml or larger) or Dishwasher Freshener
    Up to $17.25 Air Wick Freshmatic Starter Kit

    Coupon / MIR Images:

    Cover
    Name:  01 SSv.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  212.9 KB

    Coupon/MIRName:  02 SSv.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  264.2 KB
    Name:  03 SSv.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  251.5 KB
    Name:  04 SSv.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  222.5 KB
    Name:  05 SSv.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  444.8 KB
    Name:  06 SSv.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  502.9 KB
    Name:  07 SSv.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  201.5 KB
    Name:  08 SSv.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  454.9 KB
    Name:  09 SSv.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  222.8 KBName:  10 SSv.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  353.4 KB
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Nov 4th, 2016 at 08:39 AM.
    Cuckoobird and Ladybug2011 like this.

  15. #285
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,547
    Likes Received
    21408
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    K
    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    SmartSaver "New Holiday Favourites" November 2016 Edition (with images)
    This week's flyer bundle included this 4th coupon publication which does not appear to be widely distributed. The publication includes 10 coupons and 5 mail in rebate forms (4 of the forms are also available on www.smartsaver.ca)

    All coupons and mail in rebate forms expire November 30, 2016.

    List of Coupons:
    $2.00 Mucinex Expectorant Product (20 or 40 tablets) #06559377
    $5.00 Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File or Electronic Nail Care kit, Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Foot File, Special Pedicure Set Holiday Pack or Special Manicure Set Holiday Pack #06559319
    $2.00 Amope ActivGel Inserts or Insoles, or Pedi Perfect Foot Cream or Pedi Perfect Roller Heads or Nail Care Heads # 06559335
    $2.00 Air Wick Touch & Glow Product # 065593306
    $1.50 Woolite Laundry Detergent #06559380
    $1.00 SpongeTowel Ultra or Ultra Giant 6-roll pack #12018550
    $0.75 Lysol Click Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner #06559348
    $1.00 Lysol Bathroom or Shower Foamm Cleaner #06559351
    $2.00 Lysol Disinfectant Spray and Lysol Disinfecting Wipe (excl 35 ct Wipes) #06559364
    $2.00 Air Wick Holiday Product #06559292

    List of Mail in Rebate Forms:
    Up to $8 for Resolve Gold Oxi-Action, Resolve Oxi-Action or Resolve Crystal White In-Wash Stain Remover [see form for product details & size]
    Up to $37.99 for the cost of one MegaRed Omega-3 Krill Oil, and two must be purchased on the same receipt.
    Up to $16.10 any K-Y Lubricant, excluding K-Y Touch 2-in-1 Warming Oil and Personal Lubricant 148ml, K-Y Yours+Mine Couples Lubricants 88ml, K-Y Warming Jelly 142g & K-Y Jelly Trial & Travel 57g
    Up to $8 on Finish Quantum Max, Quantum Max Power & Free, Max in 1, Max in 1 Power&Free (18ct or larger), Dishwasher Cleaner, Jet-Dry, Quantum Jet-Dry (200ml or larger) or Dishwasher Freshener
    Up to $17.25 Air Wick Freshmatic Starter Kit

    Coupon / MIR Images:

    Cover
    Name:  01 SSv.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  212.9 KB

    Coupon/MIRName:  02 SSv.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  264.2 KB
    Name:  03 SSv.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  251.5 KB
    Name:  04 SSv.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  222.5 KB
    Name:  05 SSv.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  444.8 KB
    Name:  06 SSv.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  502.9 KB
    Name:  07 SSv.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  201.5 KB
    Name:  08 SSv.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  454.9 KB
    Name:  09 SSv.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  222.8 KBName:  10 SSv.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  353.4 KB





    Thanks rockco I did not receive this in my paper . I guess this us the one my sister is talking about

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •