User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: Stop or keep going? (Dessange)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    First of all, it's a money maker if you have a good personalized offer. So, using BOGO coupon, you end up paying $16.35 (12% tax in BC). Then you get 1000 bonus pts for dessange if your cashier lets you use this dessange pts coupon. You will get $15 from CO51 plus all those optimum points.

I had an offer of 8k pts wus $30 for today. I bought dessange set, 3,4 other items, used a vib coupon for J&J baby lotion and in the end i got 11110 pts for that transaction plus $15 from CO51.
    Ok I see what you mean. It's all in your definition. I personally would call it making points, not making money, so I see why there is confusion lol
    MillieH, Cata, amira84 and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FYI. Conditioner can be used to shave your legs.
    MillieH, dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Looks like the Dessange offer is gone from all rebate apps . Hope to see you again soon, old friend
    uanoor, LunchLady and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Looks like the Dessange offer is gone from all rebate apps . Hope to see you again soon, old friend
    Booooooo... I might have to take advantage of the B1G1 one more time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I would keep going.. I'm using shampoo from 4 years ago.. it still works great.. I 'm using bar soap from 18 years ago.. I don't think that brand even exists now lol.. if you don't have the space.. donate it.. at the RCSS near me they have a food donation bin nad a personal hygiene bin.. they can also make great gifts... I don't have any of these products..I didn't know there was a deal I've been out of the loop for a while.. I'd love to know the deal..

############# Discussion #############

I just looked at my stockpile and i have 8 sets of dessanges now. 7 x shampoo+serum combo, 1 x conditioner+serum combo. Everything was money maker. Considering i am the only one who uses hair products, they're going to last atleast 1 year. So should i stop buying it even if it's a money maker or should i keep going if it's a money maker worth getting out in the cold?

What do you think? What are you doing for yourself? How many sets of dessanges do you have by now? When are we going to say "stop the madness!"
    dededi likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

First of all, it's a money maker if you have a good personalized offer. So, using BOGO coupon, you end up paying $16.35 (12% tax in BC). Then you get 1000 bonus pts for dessange if your cashier lets you use this dessange pts coupon. You will get $15 from CO51 plus all those optimum points.

Just curious...how much is the shampoo and conditioner in BC? Here it is $12.99 and I gather that is the same price in some other parts of the country and the serum is $14.99. So I actually do make .32 .
    I ask because one cashier insisted he had to use the cheaper item as the FPC and then it cost me $16.94 for the 2 items. Again just curious.
    Thanks.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Just curious...how much is the shampoo and conditioner in BC? Here it is $12.99 and I gather that is the same price in some other parts of the country and the serum is $14.99. So I actually do make .32 .
    I ask because one cashier insisted he had to use the cheaper item as the FPC and then it cost me $16.94 for the 2 items. Again just curious.
    Thanks.
    Same price here in BC. Shampoo $12.99 and serum $14.99.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

one store I go to has Shampoo $12.99 and serum $14.99. The other has had both on sale for $11.99 the last few weeks.
    Cake likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks.
    Yes, you are correct, you would make .32 cents not including the 1000 pts and the other offers. My cashier wanted me to pay for the more expensive product, but the coupon says buy the shampoo or conditioner get the treatment free, so this time you get the most expensive free, that's nice for a change!!
    Cake and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks.
    That cashier need to read the coupon carefully. The BOGO coupon stated buy shampoo or conditioner get a free treatment product. S/He can't just make up rules.
    Arvilish likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

The offer is back on Snap!!

hcao, torontogal12, Cata and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Lets keep going

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    The offer is back on Snap!!

Thank you so much for the update. You wont believe how much i love you now. I was feeling kind of sad that this beautiful dessange deal might be gone forever but you made my day. Thanks a lot.
    annedougherty, peachies and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Fine print said "Must purchase 2 products to receive cash back. Limit of 1 redemption per user."

Is that means no BOGO this time?

I have never use Snap before...are they prompt in refund your money???
    annedougherty likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Ok I see what you mean. It's all in your definition. I personally would call it making points, not making money, so I see why there is confusion lol
    I count my points as money too, which makes me treat redeeming like spending actual money. Helps me spend points practically instead of on cosmetics. Also, I can't remember exactly but there was overlapping of offers early on and it was an outright moneymaker. $10 a set or $15 a set, or maybe both lol. Definitely a blur lol. Anyways, I just ran out to get two more sets lol.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    peachies and amira84 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information